[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy shit sanders is polling equal to clinton! THIS IS WHAT WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (112 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112 KB, 640x1136
holy shit sanders is polling equal to clinton! THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR
>>
>>70607463
Too little too late. Hillary is beating him in the delegates and he won't catch her.
>>
Sweden, why are you trying to turn america into sweden?you should know first hand how terrible that is
>>
>>70607463
Who has been waiting for it? National polls don't mean shit this far into the nominating process.
>>
>>70607463
My culture has become so powerful, that someone who has probably never even been here is actively excited and involved with something he has zero stake in.
>>
>>70607579
no man, trumpster cant beat hillary, he can beat the bern though, THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN
>>
>>70607604
America loves to mess up the rest of the world, everyone is worried about who is going to be the next puppet you guys put in the white house...
>>
>>70607604
>he has zero stake in.

US presidential elections affects the world anon.
>>
>>70607463
>National poll
Nobody cares, comeback when the polls says he is in striking zone in NY, Pennsylvania or Commifornia.

He NEEDS to win there in order to have a change not Nationally. And as far as I know all 3 of those are closed primaries, which tend to favor Clinton since Independents aren't allowed to vote unless they register as democrats and most will never do it.

This race will be over this Saturday and officially over after Penn votes it will not even reach Cali.
>>
>>70607463
NY primary poll

This is the only poll that matters
>>
>>70607826
shit
we need to feel the bern to make america great again
>>
File: 1460323965310.jpg (119 KB, 346x1084) Image search: [Google]
1460323965310.jpg
119 KB, 346x1084
>>70607894
>>
>>70608000
The Democracts are certainly seeing low turn out, either that or the number of registered democrats is lower than the number of registered republicans.
>>
>>70607658
Literally could not have this more backwards. But that's exactly what I'd expect from a Swede. That black semen diet must make googling information nearly impossible.
>>
>>70608311
Should get higher after the Northeast and Westcoast vote
>>
>>70607658
you have it backwards
sanders fans are really intent on supporting him, even if trump beats his ass in the debates, they will still support him
hillary fans are pretty much "vote blue no matter who" fags, if sanders is the candidate they quickly just rush to him
on the other hand, many bernie fans despise hillary and would be quick to rally for trump to stump her. It would also be a lot easier to debate her because trump wouldnt be afraid to bring up her lies and confront her directly.
We want Hillary as the candidate Trump knows her weaknesses and she will divide the democratic party
>>
>>70607578
>and he won't catch her.

He literally might If he can turn New York around or something terrible happens to Clinton in the next week

t. Someone who hates cucklord sanders

The Superdelegates WILL change sides If It comes clear that the people support Bernie more than her, so far, that hasn't happened but It might be happening now.
>>
>>70608311
There are more registered Dems than Republicans.
The Republicans had a 16 way race which only recently filtered down to a 2 way race+Kasich. And the frontrunner is a very conversational candidate. Of course the Republicans are going to get more people out.
>>
>>70611099
I really, really doubt that anywhere near a majority of Sanders supports would jump ship to Trump. You're taking the dramatic faggots on r/SandersForPresident too seriously.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.