[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you guys hate on us Jews so much? We aren't so bad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 499x295) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 499x295
Why do you guys hate on us Jews so much? We aren't so bad once you get to know us.

Had to move to Australia to get away from the persecution. Not many synagogues around here.
>>
been an IDF shill from the start. now that the rest of the world is beginning to see how shite mudslimes are, more of /pol/ is beginning to see it my way.

>surrounded by every single one of your enemies who have tried time and time to kill you and fund terrorism in your country
>people are surprised when you take your security seriously
>>
>>70607135
>Had to move to Australia to get away from the persecution

If you have to flee every couple of decades then maybe you should take the hint
>>
File: 1459167699033.jpg (625 KB, 1169x2641) Image search: [Google]
1459167699033.jpg
625 KB, 1169x2641
>>70607135
>>70607452
>>
>>70607135
>Had to move to Australia to get away from the persecution

Oy vey
>>
>>70607503
Well we ARE god's chosen people.
>>
>>70607689
So you better wait in Israel for him now that youve got it
>>
I have nothing against Jews in principle. But I hate Zionism. And most Zionists are Jews or corrupt Republicans.

>Could have had a free, peaceful, resource-laden, and beautiful homeland.
>Settled for nothing less than the already inhabited holy land.
>Refuse two-state solution for seventy years
>Fight wars and play the victim for seventy years.
>>
>>70607135
in this /pol/ jews are cooler than australians.
>>
>>70607135
Australian Jews are laid back very cool the only Jews that are offensive are those who say use the goy we are better than goy seriously we are all human beings and their is only one G_d.
>>
>>70607135
Because you don't make an allya friend :)
>>
>>70607135
They deserve it.
>>
>>70607135
What persecution? There is none. Calm down and consider moving back to the home you left behind unless you like living in Australia.
>>
File: 1432642437577.jpg (217 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1432642437577.jpg
217 KB, 3000x3000
>>70607135
>>
>>70607135
Please consider moving to a place where Jews are not a minority, or at least where you can enjoy the company of many other Jews.
>>
>>70607135
Because white people are superior. They're butthurt. White people are so superior we had to make laws so these parasites could move up in the world along with the nig nogs and other inferior races.

Kikes do well in pseudo-intellectual fields and feign intelligence in their circle jerk media programs. We kind of just lol at this.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.