[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /pol/ opinion on motorcycle gangs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 17
File: Hells-Angels_2039033a.jpg (82 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
Hells-Angels_2039033a.jpg
82 KB, 620x388
What's /pol/ opinion on motorcycle gangs?
>>
>>70603865
Fags but not as faggy as wiggers and niggers.
>>
they should all be executed along with the regular gangs such as bloods and crips
>>
Mid life crisis faggots
>>
>>70603865
Faggots who ride noisy heaps of shit so people will look ate them when they hear the god awful racket they make.
>>
Pretty based for lowlife criminal scum
>>
German motorcycle gangs are basically drug dealers and degenerated choke artists
>>
>>70603865
They should be shot, and their corpses should be dumped in mass graves.
>>
>live in Hamburg during sommer
>Harley day approaches
>all streets are blocked with bearded faggots going VRRUMM VVRRRUMMM
>>
I was at a cemetery and a entire HA chapter rode in to honor their fallen members it was fucking bad ass
>>
Some white outlaw clubs allow Mexicans in and vice versa
>>
>>70603865
I have a friend and a co-worker who are HAs
cool guys with good stories. as long as they are not the 1% its cool. its a club for people who want to have fun on their motorcycles
>>
>>70603865
White niggers.
>>
>>70603865
>We're totally not criminals guys
>>
>>70603865

if it hasn't been said yet, faggots
>>
>>70603865
degenerate man-child faggots who are, to the man, complete pussies
>>
>>70603865
They're not as bad as most other criminal faggots, but they're still criminal faggots.
>>
>>70604382
Is it true that they will leave you alone if you mind your own business? That german PR guy said "if you're acting like an asshole we'll treat you like one" in some video. Makes me wonder what's being an asshole in their minds.
>>
>>70603865
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2k4Fsg11-w
>>
>>70604248
>and there were fireworks that went boom bang bam
>I was like like wow epic!
>>
Faggots who are making this country shit with their guns and meth but cry persecution when the cops crack down on them because most of them are just rough cunts who like bikes. It'd be like letting the whole mosque off the hook just because only a couple of them were preparing for jihad in the back.

Boo hoo you mongrels, dob them in and nobody will call you a criminals then.
>>
>>70604758
They are white knight faggots
>>
>>70604758
No, they will fuck you up for the slightest unrelated reasons, like too high gas prices.
Don't go out on mondays.
>>
Pretty cool tbbqh faim. Reminder that hells angels don't accept anyone but whites and you have to ride a harley. Also they have whores at the ready for their members
>>
President of the local HA chapter lives on my block (it's actually a nice neighborhood) . I'm old friends with his step daughter. I've got no problem with them. They actually do a lot of charity shit around town.

There's another club in town called the "iron order". Made up of cops and emts. 99% of them are weekend riders who buy their outfits at Spencer's gifts. Biggest douchebags you'll ever meet.
>>
>>70603865
They're fags. More importantly, what should we do to this article for fostering Chanophobic sentiment? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dark_Enlightenment
>>
File: aus snek.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
aus snek.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
>>70604838
Freedom of association is a right, not a privilege, bootlicker.
>>
>>70604838
cops crack down on all bikes using bike gangs as an excuse.
high up cops hate bikes because bikes ruin their statistics when they kill themselves, and avoid speeding fines because they only have rear number plates
>>
>>70603865
white gangs are the worst forms of criminals. think crime that's organized, with some resources. that said, if you don't touch them, they don't touch you. I'm ok with them
>>
>>70605040
>There's another club in town called the "iron order"

Was brotherhood of steel taken?
>>
They'd be fine if they didnt get involved in organized crimes like prostitution and drugs.
>>
I have one in my neighborhood, or their clubhouse. No problems really, they're just old people who never grew out of a teen fad.
>>
Criminal garbage yet some are flat out racist and refuse to let non-white members join which I guess can be one admirable trait.
>>
>>70605132
>>70605114
>a bloo bloo bloo i was just innocently trying to smuggle homemade smgs when those p-p-pigs asked to see my license and registration, it's not my fault they caught me doing 70 in a school zone :'<
>>
>>70605168
Iron order is actually world wide. I worked with this guy who emailed the local president and asked to prospect. He didn't even own a bike. They said he could, but he'd need to get one. He bought a 200 crotch rocket and a bunch of rings and shit from the mall, and a leather jacket. He could barely ride it. 3 months later he was patched in. They are a fucking joke.
>>
Undercover faggots, drug dealers, pimps, deranged criminals, gun smugglers, etc. All of them with a 12 y/o kid mindset for things. I wouldn't mind if someone locks them up with niggers and they eat up each other until no a single one is left.
>>
>>70605360
They're banning people from gathering in public, dipshit.
>>
>>70603865

Just a bunch of faggot white, mexican, and native cunts.

They're annoying as fuck and act hard like niggers.
Untermensch.
>>
>>70604214
Exact same in the US.
>>
They have friends of course pol doesn't like them

rrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>70604467

White Nigger Faggots.

Should be given a Pinochet style helicopter ride.
>>
pretty lowly shitheads, but I understand the allure.

biker gangs are big in prostitution, meth production and distribution. Sure they do nice things for kids once and a while but they're shit people with shit morals.

I've owned at least one motorcycle for the last ten years, I've ran into them on occasion, and just generally do not like them. They and all gangs thrive in societies where self defense isn't valued and respected.
>>
I have never met a group of people who talk so much about Brotherhood and then stab each other in the back every fucking chance they get. Usually pedophiles (40 year old biker with a 16 year old runaway) and meth heads to boot. Fuck em.' Belong in prison just like any other gang.
>>
>>70605600
That's strange, I went out with some friends just the other day no problem. I guess it's because we weren't trying to break the law or something?

Bikies are the dindu nuffins of Australia.
>>
>>70604020
Yes, they are pretty much wiggers. Well done leaf bro.
>>
>>70605946
How big are the problems with bikies in australia in comparison to other countries? Heard it was supposed to be bad at some point.
>>
>>70605946
you can only arrest people if they actually do something illegal you retard. Not just for maybe, possibly thinking about doing something illegal.
>>
>>70605946
if you gathered 4 people together in queensland you would be trying to break the law
>>
File: 1459859760515.jpg (40 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1459859760515.jpg
40 KB, 650x366
>>70606165
Well, they make and sell these.
>>
>>70605946
Yeah, of course you weren't breaking the law, because no one wrote draconian legislature targeting you. They have banned certain types of people from gathering in public, regardless of whether they have committed a crime or not. Bikie gangs are hardly an issue worth suppressing our natural rights for, and these sorts of laws set a nasty precedent.
>>
>>70603865
they are whiteniggers
>>
they are redpilled
>>
>>70606334
>>70606356
>>70606421
The laws only apply to convicted criminals who are part of the same criminal organisation. This is a fact. I'm sure they're all just hanging out in their clubhouses together chatting about bike parts and leather jackets though. They good boys after all.

Sorry if not being allowed to conspire to commit crimes in a criminal organisation with your criminal friends is stepping on your civil liberties. Have you considered maybe not being part of a gang anymore?
>>
>>70606404
That's some quality shit, I would absolutely buy that thing. But why doesn't it have an integrated suppressor. is it full auto?
>>
>>70606656
I'm not defending criminal gangs, I'm defending our civil liberties as a free people.

The laws violate freedom of association, which they justify by invoking guilt by association.

The Queensland law literally targets 'associates' of 'criminal' organisations, with an associate being defined as someone who has been involved:
"on any one or more occasions in the affairs of the association in any way"

Aside from being unjust in its own right, this sort of legislation opens the door to further repression of groups that the state deems undesirable.

This is why you defend rights on principle. Succumbing to the temptation of temporary pragmatism opens the door to future tyranny.
>>
File: 1457326791130.jpg (29 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
1457326791130.jpg
29 KB, 650x366
>>70607713
Yes it's full auto. As for suppressor
>Bikies
>Quiet
Pick one.
>>
>>70603865
I find them really ironic and insecure. Their whole premise is that they are against established society yet they do all they can to get attention.
They ride shitty loud bikes, they were distinct clothing and engage in loud outlandish behavior. They seem so desperate for attention when you'd think they'd want to be more subtle.
>>
Faggots
>>
Wondering how many of you actually ride motorbikes? Not saying that it's required for an opinion but to really understand the desire to form as group of people and ride motorbikes is hard to understand without actually having done it.

On the subject of loud Harley's, if I wanted to cruise the open road covering hundreds of miles a day I couldn't think of a better bike than a Harley, again a bit of American pride for the American groups and I imagine cheap easy to find spares.

As for the noise? It's quite an experience to feel the power one of those bikes has and to listen to the engine rumble but also I hear a lot that are just too loud and just sound like shit rather than the gorgeous grumble Harleys have they sound like someone put rocks in a washing machine but don't forget loud pipes save lives =D
>>
>>70604100
I've heard that about the british ones.

Here they're either like the Sons of Anarchy or the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wzyzANW2Go
>>
>>70603865
I disapprove of their criminal actions but until it causes a problem for the rest of society I don't feel like going after them.

Mexicans and nigs are enough trouble. We shouldn't go pissing off white men.
>>
>>70605937
>They and all gangs thrive in societies where self defense isn't valued and respected.
yeah I can see that, like someone else mentioned it's alotta mid life tools that are weak as shit on their own but won't hesitate to let six guys dance on your face cuz 'muh gang is familee'
>>
>>70607875
To be fair, suppressors are less about being stealthy and more about preventing hearing loss.
>>
grew up with a lot of bikers as family friends. all na/aa clean and sober types, so pretty much ex biker gang people. the south park episode was funny, but the several I knew didn't do it for attention, they just liked bikes.

i see the gangs just like any other, only more trailer trash than most.
>>
Degenerates

First ones in the oven, way in front of trannies.
>>
File: 1456350965043.jpg (47 KB, 887x600) Image search: [Google]
1456350965043.jpg
47 KB, 887x600
>>70605872
>>
>>70603865

Edge fags who sell shit-tier coke.
>>
>>70610213
I thought they were for suppressing muzzle flash?
>>
Last bastion of white aggression to show we still have some teeth
>>
Local Bandidos are normal nice people.
>>
File: Flash hiders.jpg (769 KB, 885x5000) Image search: [Google]
Flash hiders.jpg
769 KB, 885x5000
>>70610667
That too, they do both. Although if you only want to suppress muzzle flash and you don't care about making it quieter, you can just buy a flash hider which is much cheaper than a suppressor.
>>
As people: Most of them are polite, they won't start shit with anybody unless they have a reason. Definitely wouldn't want to get to know them, or spend time with them, but you don't have to fear for your personal well being if you pass them on the street.

As criminals: They basically just sell drugs, and kill rival gang members, but do so in such low numbers that they're a tiny blip on the radar. Almost all gang related murders are nigs killing other nigs in the inner city. Almost all murders involving a firearm are nigs killing other nigs.

As bike riders: They're all squids. Leather vests are gay. Fingerless gloves are gay. All Harleys are shit, almost all cruisers in general are shit. The largest chunk of motorcycle fatalities per year is always a toss up between boy racers on sport bikes who speed down busy streets, and these faggots. They cannot ride at all, and they lowside constantly.
>>
Two rivaling motor clubs decided to shoot at eachother in a crowded restaurant here last week.

They are extremely degenerate, insecure, bottom of the barrel scum.
>>
File: animoo.jpg (7 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
animoo.jpg
7 KB, 217x232
>>70603865
All this murderous talk from /pol/ makes me happy
>>
>>70604838
>blames bikies for meth
>not realising its imported by chinks
>>
>>70606656
Horse shit.
You better check the legislation.

Police have the ability to call any group criminal without court approval and start arresting anyone who associates together from that group.

>australiacuck believes this won't be abused.
>>
My dad was in a bikie gang. He's still an attention slut and wants the universe to revolve around him.
>>
Massive problem. They bring in am incredible amount of drugs and then peddle them.

The fat retards who ride Harley's and act tough are whatever. The criminal degenerates need to be put up against a wall and bayoneted.
>>
>>70610668
/pol/ doesn't like that though, they think all whites should be like their local pastor with his soft hand shake and light yellow sweaters
>>
>>70611143
Hail, fellow patriot.

I seriously cannot stand the toxic nanny state culture in this country.
>>
>>70611927
BUT THING IS DEGENERATE SO IT SHOULD BE BANNED REGARDLESS OF WHAT HAPPENS TO MY OWN RIGHTS
>>
>>70605360

This

Half of them in australia are lebo and nigger now and I guarntee you muhammad the rebels member is giving his cousin ahmed the wannabe ISIS terrorist pistols so he can shoot police officers
>>
>>70611223

Maybe you should suck his dick then faggot
>>
>>70604838
All the meth comes out of China through SEA.

This is a now ask your local biker gang member anything thread.
>>
>>70613863
Wear it proudly, last bastion of freedom.
>>
>>70614043
To frame meth dealers as a 'bastion of freedom' is fucking retarded.
>>
File: Germans.jpg (82 KB, 630x429) Image search: [Google]
Germans.jpg
82 KB, 630x429
>>70603865
Very tolerant and multicultural. For example German Banditos are car driving Turks LARPing mexican bikers with a few confused whiteys:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZV4tj77G6k
>>
>>70614293
Chinks were never the smartest people.
>>
>>70614293
Dealing meth is just a means to an end. Fuck off. You're going to hate this but 1%'ers are today's equivalent of the 17th century pirate. The propaganda you eat up so willingly might tell you they are both evil and barbaric but in reality it is not true, open your eyes.
>>
Well the HA used to run everything in this town the Italians didn't touch and they had a lock on the streets. Since they were broken up after a big raid the indians (actual spearchuckers not a biker gang) have skyrocketed crime and murder in the city. It's much like taking Saddam out in the middle east. Lawless chaos now. There was some semblance of order before when the bogans feared for their lives.
>>
>>70603865
degenerates but they're tolerated as a counterweight to immigrant gangs

if we ever man up for a global genocide, however, i would add bikers to the list of those getting killed
>>
I used to work for a bandido local chapter leader, off the records but nothing illegal. If it wasn't for the human trafficking I'd say they are alright. Was a nice guy but could turn on you in a second so you always had to watch what you say an how you say it. But he paid really well.
>>
>>70603865
Scum and Hells Angels in Germany are like half turk anyway.
>>
>>70614486
>Well the HA used to run everything in this town the Italians didn't touch and they had a lock on the streets

How is life in Montreal ?
People suiciding cuz no playoffs ?
>>
>>70614483
Who the fuck said pirates were good? Piracy is literally theft, and sometimes even murder.

Liberty is not the adolescent impulse to do whatever you want, whenever you want, nix the consequences.

Please explain how meth dealing and common banditry is somehow virtuous.
>>
>>70614483
Based HK brother.

>>70614293
Meth is funding the continual high court fights to defend freedoms of everyone.
>>
>>70615539
Listen here m8. If you want to be a criminal, fine. That's your moral decision to make.

To convince yourself that you're some kind of Ned Kelly or Robin Hood figure, though, is fucking weak and pathetic. You're a parasite. You profiteer off of the death, suffering and degeneracy of your countrymen.

If you're going to be a violent criminal, be honest with yourself and own it. If you have to lie to yourself in order to ease your cognitive dissonance, maybe you're in the wrong profession.
>>
>>70615958

b-but anon once in awhile they raise money for charity, they can't be all bad. i-t's not bullshit PR at all!
>>
>>70614486
Quebecfag here.
Lived in Montreal most of my life.
HA have a pretty big history in here as you guys mostly know.
What I don't understand, is why so many people romantize them.
>"Hurr durr the muslim wouldn't dare attack us if the Hells Angels were there!"
>"Want to get rid of the street gangs? Let the Hells do their jobs!"
Those kinds of comments are pretty popular on Facebook whenever something related to crime happens.

Why do the population idolize them? Do they really give a lot to charity? Are they really the last bastian of openly white violence? Are they a beacon for all those anti-authority/lelbertarians guys who hates pigs?

Whats the appeal?
>>
>>70616337
>What I don't understand, is why so many people romantize them.

because the people who do that are powerless, lame cucks irl. same thing when people idolize the mafia

t. every fan of Sons of Anarchy ever
>>
File: 1459048851594.jpg (289 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1459048851594.jpg
289 KB, 1600x1600
>>70607713
>That's some quality shit, I would absolutely buy that thing. But why doesn't it have an integrated suppressor. is it full auto?

I don't know why but your line of questions has me convinced that you're a 12 year old CoD kiddie. Probably the suppressor question. Cause, why would a rifle have an integrated suppressor?
>>
Attention whore faggots.

BRUM BRUM BRUM BRUM
>>
>>70616516

The biker show that spends 90% of the time on that fucking hospital set and says 'blowback' at least a dozen times an episode?
>>
>>70603865
Fucking scum. There should be secret gov death squads that kill them en mass
>>
File: laughing strike bitches.jpg (331 KB, 800x674) Image search: [Google]
laughing strike bitches.jpg
331 KB, 800x674
>>70603865
I heard some groups like these were doing night patrols to stop immigrant gangs from raping and stuff in a city near me, I guess they're alright people.

Women trust them more than the police.
>>
>>70616337
because they don't fuck with civilians unlike shitty dindus and muslims

Its why I don't mind that we're the country with the most gang members per capita, none of them ever cause shit unless you get involved in their underworld
>>
File: 1458974107752.gif (134 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
1458974107752.gif
134 KB, 340x340
>>70617541
more an indictment on your shitty crumbling society than the actual merits of biker gangs.
>>
>>70603865

Vital ally for when the day comes to kill every single piece of brown shit infesting Europe.
>>
>>70617779
but they still sell drugs, promote prositustion, steal contracts in whatever industry they work for and if the dumb movies are on point they sell their protection to business.
>>
>>70603865
the ones here don't fuck with the Public so i really do't care what they do.

Drugs are bad mmmmkay but aside from that idgaf
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZsGXasR8zU
>>
File: 1444316435052.png (52 KB, 355x497) Image search: [Google]
1444316435052.png
52 KB, 355x497
>>70617818
Don't bully, leaf.

At least we're not as cucked as the rest of sweden and people actually try to do something, I'm sure the police is trying way harder to stop these night patrols than they ever did trying to stop immigrants though.

;_;
>>
>>70618011
drugs arent a big deal, prostitutions legal and they keep the dumbass kids and wannabes in line. Not too bad if you ask me.
>>
>>70617415
Just walk away.
>>
>>70606165
They they bad guys here.

They mainly sell meth and guns and are into extortion.

They also deeply into convincing White firms to go work as bargirls in exotic countries like Japan, China, Dubai where once they arrive they're used as sex slaves.
They're bottomless morally

If you want to see just how bad they are to women, search for a term called 'house mouse'
>>
>>70618456
*girls
>>
>>70618456
Interesting. The american version are really fucking chill dudes.

They commit crime and shit, but they police their hood and surrender to the cops without violence after shooting other bikers.

It's a weird mix.
>>
>>70613863
Actually.
It's the reverse.

It comes from Burma and goes out through China.

Stop role playing kid.
>>
File: 1459127336894.jpg (408 KB, 600x712) Image search: [Google]
1459127336894.jpg
408 KB, 600x712
>>70618226
>I'm sure the police is trying way harder to stop these night patrols than they ever did trying to stop immigrants though.

no bully, but that's the point, when lawless vigilantes whose values can turn on a dime to something completely self serving are somehow seen as arbiters of what's right and something the police should be doing themselves, then yes something is terribly wrong.
>>
>>70618456
Here's a light bit of reading showing what happens to 4channers when they grow up.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/victoria/five-days-of-rape-torture/story-e6frf7kx-1111113963659
>>
File: 1437801648759.gif (430 KB, 300x177) Image search: [Google]
1437801648759.gif
430 KB, 300x177
>>70609282
>loud pipes save lives
That's some double standard Bullshit.
I can't have open headers on my 427.
>>
>>70618866
seems like bullshit to me. they obviously didn't take it to court because they knew she was full of shit.

Probably just some crackhead stripper making shit up
>>
>>70619157
What do you play in the background when tormenting your house mouse? Flight of the Conchords or Crowded House?

it's legit
>>
>>70614423
Any german bikers gang is like that.
Its all drug pushing shitskins with a few russian rape babys.

The last real bikers died out in the 90s.
>>
>>70617541
They tried. Most of them got bullied by the police. some even got forbidden to come anywhere near Cologne on Karneval this year.
They tried but Mutti Merkels Stasi Squad got the better of them.
>>
>>70603865
Mostly just degenerate thugs trying to intimidate ordinary citizens.
>>
>>70619242
savage - swing of course
>>
Meth dealers and cookers

They may be more rational than niggers, and some may even have semi-stable households, but they're still fucked up.
>>
Not really a gang but my father is in Finnish motorcycle group that have focus on Ural sidecar motorcycles.
Most of them are old folks, its bit of a nostalgia group. When they were young there were lot of Sovjet-bloc motorcycles to go around.
They do have general USSR nostalgia as a whole, my father got old Sovjet ushanka, grey military trench coat, steel helmet. He also got authentic, full-metal mortar ammo crate in his Ural as a storage space and I think he kinda has craving for de-activated DP-28 as a prop.

I do remember funny story he told that happened in early 90s when there were great economic depression here, people were loosing jobs, left and right.
So the group had a meeting which was interviewed by a journalist from yellow press. They went all out in ironic blabbering how they will bring back communism, elect Paavo Väyrynen for president and move our eastern border to Ural mountains.
Of course this was just rubbing salt in the wounds of "evil capitalists" by pointing out
>hey nice economy you got there
Hell, they even decided to drive around through some city and my father had old Sovjet Union flag in his motorcycle and people actually got really mad at them, throwing stuff at them, spouting insults. Guess you could call it just public trolling
>>
>>70619429
Kek
Imagine gang raping a chick to Lorde
>>
>>70603865
race war shock troops
>>
File: hamcchicken.jpg (19 KB, 295x315) Image search: [Google]
hamcchicken.jpg
19 KB, 295x315
>>
File: Pinochet.jpg (261 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
Pinochet.jpg
261 KB, 2197x1463
>>70603865
trash people
>>
They really know how to party. I won't lie, I ride but I ride fairly casually, on a shitty 1972 ironhead sportster, right?

If I ever visit a biker bar while I'm out, I swear to god, pagans will burn it the fuck down. Literally burn it down. If there are hell's angels or warlocks out then holy fuck you're going to see some shit.

In my opinion anyone who is needlessly boisterous and willingly ignorant is a douche, biker gangs aren't special, nor do they get a pass for being white. But most of the time (honestly 90% of the time) when I go out I meet guys just in "clubs," which means like 4 guys from the same job got on hobby bikes to ride a bit and have a drink, they're a pretty diverse bunch, lots of cool dudes like that.
>>
>>70618182
Beautiful bikes, wish we had some decent cruising roads here and I buy a Harley in heartbeat, Softail please, too small of a country though so I'll just continue to potter around on my Honda CB1000. We could do with a real bike club really and remove the faggots called Mad Dog MC here who are just bunch of bankers playing bikers.
>>
>>70619671
Angels Die in Outlaw States... lulz

Charlie defo best patch going.
>>
>>70619602
That's pretty cool, I always enjoy an interesting story on here.

Imagine the stories of the future "So I was on SocialLife when 5 people liked my photo so I was OMG, and I got to put makeup on and then he came round and that's how you were born!"
>>
>>70619670
pretty much this

ive never had a problem with them, always good to talk to and pretty funny guys. they love talking about their bikes and cars. helps if you know a little bit about both which as men you should.
all my friends don't talk to them if we are in a pub and they come in. Ill always go have a beer with them and say hello because they are generally good people and always have a good story to tell.
from what ive noticed, here is how not to deal with them
>don't be a snob to them, or make it obvious that you think of them as scum
>dont insult them
>don't do anything flirty with a wife/ gf, even if she is pushing for it
>dont talk about anything crime related
>dont get smart about which car/ motrocycle brand is better, have a few jokes, dont take it to far
basically just be good to them and theyll be good to you.
>>
File: LIBERAL DEGENARACY.jpg (722 KB, 864x864) Image search: [Google]
LIBERAL DEGENARACY.jpg
722 KB, 864x864
>>70603865
Just a hillbilly version of black gangs.

>I heard they value their bikes more than their wives/girlfriends

>I heard they have to take another persons life to get a jacket
>>
>>70603865
White niggers who like leather.
>>
>>70603865
Hells angels are race traitors
They have turkroaches as members in europe
Same goes for bandidos and mongols
Only Outlaws mc are a 100% white club
Thread replies: 141
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.