[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Nigger stories >cashiering today >dindu with two
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: 1458094677500.jpg (88 KB, 538x528) Image search: [Google]
1458094677500.jpg
88 KB, 538x528
ITT: Nigger stories

>cashiering today
>dindu with two tear drop tattoos, tattoos everywhere else, a kid, and a gf come up
>he commands her to go check the pricing
>she asks for me to stop for a moment to check them
>he gets angry at her for having me stop scanning
>"Im telln u to do sumfin and u not doin it"
>he keeps trash talking her for disobeying him
>the entire time, he commands her to do things and gets on her case for everything

wew lad
>>
>>70603305
>>he keeps trash talking her for disobeying him
White Trash hoe I'm assuming? Sheboons will at least talk back.
>>
I live with two niggers (I'm a poorfag, don't judge) so I have tons of retarded short stories like this:

>have 5 pound bag of rice, mostly full
>nigger #1 asks if he can have a cup
>say sure, whatever
>measure out a cup and give it to him
>next day find empty bag in trash can
>>
>>70604040
I don't get it. Did he throw away all the rice?
>>
>>70604259
He ate it all. I think he had help from his nigger friends since they come over and eat sometimes.
>>
>>70603305
wow great story link me to ur blog
>>
>>70603305
>>70604040
>2016 still living with niggers
If they ever start flooding my city I have an escape plan. It goes svalbard, alaska, iceland, faroe islands. Queed maud land is my last resort.
>>
>>70604388
No fucking way. A 5 lb bag of rice? I'm calling bullshit.
>>
File: smugivanka.jpg (138 KB, 949x1423) Image search: [Google]
smugivanka.jpg
138 KB, 949x1423
>>70603305

He knows how to treat women the way they're meant to be treated.

The good thing about being a spic is I'm not a cuck to feminism and chivalry like you nordic blue-eyed masters of the universe who let "your" women walk all over you.
>>
>>70604397
Actually, I live in buttfuck nowhere. The niggers go to the local college on football scholarships.
>>70604438
You underestimate how much niggers eat my friend, especially football playing ones.
>>
>>70604438
Probably a lot easier if he didn't cook it. Would he be that stupid? It's not unknown for niggers to eat seeds instead of into farming.
>>
>>70604494
Latinas as sexy as they are can be ridiculously scary when they're fired up. Letting them run loose isn't an option.
>>
I was expecting the OP pic to be a gif showing the black dad dunking his son into the basket.

It's not and I'm sad now.
>>
>>70604617
Wouldn't put it past him, but he has a rice cooker. Another time he asked me for spaghetti, so I gave him a handful and he crushed it up and put it in with rice and an egg.
>>
File: o51lEvBi1qi3vnl.gif (754 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
o51lEvBi1qi3vnl.gif
754 KB, 500x333
>>70604494
>I'm not a cuck to feminism and chivalry like you nordic blue-eyed masters
Not true. It's knowing the difference between a lady and a whore. What is so fucked up about feminism is that whore's want to be treated like ladies and for that no one wants to get married anymore.
>>
>>70604388
You realize 2 cups is a fuckton of rice, let alone 5 lb's?
>>
>>70604987
You don't think I was fucking shocked when it all disappeared?
>>
>>70604866

>It's knowing the difference between a lady and a whore.

How do you know you're blue pilled?
>>
>>70605049

The fact that you do nothing about it but complain on 4chan makes me side with the nigger.

I hope he robs you clean so you learn it's time to stand up for yourself.

You brought this upon yourself.
>>
File: TPPIC.gif (399 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
TPPIC.gif
399 KB, 500x213
>>70605371
>How do you know you're blue pilled?
I fake it till I make it. Red pill when the timing is right.
>>
>>70605553
I don't think you understand the whole situation. He's 6'3" and 250 lbs. I don't know if you speak imperial but that's fucking huge. I'm saving up to buy a gun though, so we'll see about it later.
>>
I live in northern commiefornia and haven't really seen niggers around here. Outside of work (where I rarely see them) I barely see them. Mostly its only when I go to SoCal.
>>
>>70606208
I take you're not near a college town.
>>
File: sick whore.jpg (119 KB, 745x752) Image search: [Google]
sick whore.jpg
119 KB, 745x752
>>70605777

If you try to assert yourself now that he realized you're his little bitch, he will have an easy time making you submit to his will.

You're clearly scared of him and with good reason. You had a chance to assert yourself in the beginning, set things straight from the start. First impressions count the most.

I advice you to move. It's good to have a gun, buy one, but what you're gonna do with it? Shoot him up over food? That's beyond retarded.

You're gonna have to move, possibly even endure downgrading your level of comfort. But you're in too deep a shit right now and pretending to play dumb is the worst thing you can do.

He'll take advantage of that like any other non-civilized person would. I've taken advantage of cuck roomates before I found personal integrity and a sense of shame.

You have to look at the bright side of things, though: you had trips.
>>
>>70604660
That's why you hit them.
>>
>>70606920
Honestly, I didn't even care that much. Rice is cheaper than shit around here.
>>
>>70604040
Niggers gonna nig. What did you think was gonna happen.

"give a nigger your finger he'll take your arm."
>>
>>70607043

You deserve it then.
>>
>>70606757
Nope, I live in a smallish gated community near the coast. Luckily all of the human trash tends to stick in the south.
>>
File: 1412267256458.jpg (23 KB, 331x506) Image search: [Google]
1412267256458.jpg
23 KB, 331x506
>>70603305
>work with a half black guy
>his dad ran out on his mom
>was raised by his step dad
>mfw when i literally work with jamal's baby
but wait
>black coworker starts talking about his brother
>brother is also half black
>brother is fucking the white married neighbor lady
>neighbor lady's husband likes to watch
>mfw when memes are fucking real
>>
>earlier tonight
>stop at the corner store near my house
>busy night, full of people
>grab an ice tea and get in long line to pay
>hear loud gibberish before the source walks in the door
>older jigaboo in a velour tracksuit
>starts shouting out to black girl across the store who is wider than she is tall
>"Ay gurl, seen you round, time come missssed" or something similar
>sheeboon responds with loud " uh uh, not this time"
>younger black guy finishes paying and starts to walk out
>jigaboo blocks his way to the door and starts asking for him to "lend me some dollars".
>black guy side steps him with "nah, nah, nah gotta pay rent"
>jigaboo acts indignant that he didn't get a handout and curses him loudly as he leaves
>second cashier opens a line and waves me over
>jigaboo walks past a line of five people and me to cut in front.
>"eh mahn, I'm looking for some help heera, I need.."
>cashier ignores him, looks at me and asks "is that drink all?"
>say yeah, cashier say "you're good" and waves me on
>jigaboo does a double take and exclaims "ah yeeah, getting free drinks in heera..."
>cashier cuts him off "SIR, you're going to have to leave"
>just as I'm leaving I hear jigaboo start screaming about "racisems up in heera".

Nothing too crazy, just common behavior you see everyday in the urban jungle.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.