[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White Peoples' Last Will & Testament
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
ITT: If the white race is to become extinct, it's only fitting we leave behind to the other races the traits/tools/tech we think they need the most.
I'll start...

To Indians: our knowledge of indoor plumbing, in the hopes they may someday POO IN LOO
>>
>>70603287
To the women of Africa, we leave birth control, so that they can maintain a stable population.
>>
If the white race is destroyed, the place isn't going to last much longer.
>>
I dont think we should leave anybody anything. If we truly stole that tech from the niggers they can just make it again.
>>
>>70603836
maybe this, africa claimed they were futuristc and shiett whitey stole it all.
>>
>>70603287
Leave the indians our nuclear tech so they won't get wiped out by the chinese.
>>
We're already going leave behind tech and information.
What I would like to leave behind is insults and gloating. They'll be fucked once white people go. We're a tiny minority, and we're pretty much holding the planet together.
The moment whitey goes it's game over for us and them. Enjoy your shitty planet, starvation and disease, useless shits.
>>
>>70603287
We bequeath everything to the Chinese, may God have mercy on all you useless spics and niggers, because the chinks certainly will not.
>>
>>70603287

Burn it all, leave them nothing to live in misery. make them miss their evil oppressors.
>>
The white race will never be permanently extinct. The chinks want to be white so bad that they will gene edit their way to glory. Hell, they may be able to make better whites that don't have the notorious white guilt cuck gene in them.
>>
File: 1457734060406.jpg (34 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1457734060406.jpg
34 KB, 720x720
>>70603287

Fuck no, erase/purge/burn/trash it all. If we go out they deserve to inherit no amount of ease or luxury.
>>
>>70603287
I vote we leave everything to the niggers to piss the Jews off.
>>
File: adolfo.jpg (78 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
adolfo.jpg
78 KB, 1024x576
More than thirty years have now passed since I in 1914 made my modest contribution as a volunteer in the first world war that was forced upon the Reich.

In these three decades I have been actuated solely by love and loyalty to my people in all my thoughts, acts, and life. They gave me the strength to make the most difficult decisions which have ever confronted mortal man. I have spent my time, my working strength, and my health in these three decades.

It is untrue that I or anyone else in Germany wanted the war in 1939. It was desired and instigated exclusively by those international statesmen who were either of Jewish descent or worked for Jewish interests. I have made too many offers for the control and limitation of armaments, which posterity will not for all time be able to disregard for the responsibility for the outbreak of this war to be laid on me. I have further never wished that after the first fatal world war a second against England, or even against America, should break out. Centuries will pass away, but out of the ruins of our towns and monuments the hatred against those finally responsible whom we have to thank for everything, international Jewry and its helpers, will grow.
>>
>>70604518
This so much.
Leave them the cleansing light of nuclear holocaust.
>>
White people are stupid. They kill through non-reproduction even niggers can do.

HAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>70603287
White people please give blue eyes im in love them :*(
>>
>>70603836
>>70603927
>>
>>70603287
TO THE SHITSKINS AND CHINKS:

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
10. Be not a cancer on the earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
>>
Nah. Fuck that. If they want our shit, they can dig through the rubble of the civilization they destroyed.
We already offered them everything and they've proven themselves too retarded to use and preserve it.
>>70604109
They already have nukes.
>>
>>70606194
Maybe some day we'll make a condom small enough for your dick, Pajeet
>>
>>70607010
Yes, and so do the chinkity chinese. But ours are much better.
>>
File: 2016 - 1.gif (9 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
2016 - 1.gif
9 KB, 500x280
Fuck it. When we are on the verge of extinction we let the nukes fly.
>>
File: 1457685435768.jpg (47 KB, 373x523) Image search: [Google]
1457685435768.jpg
47 KB, 373x523
Here, it's yours, we're leaving it as we found it.
>>
>>70603287
Let the Asians has everything and wipe out the niggers and sandniggers
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.