[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The "German" problem
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2400x2400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2400x2400
Why do the Germans always look for any reason they can find to go to war even if it's none of their business? It never fails time and time again throughout history these "Animals" only reason to live proves time and time again to start wars and cause other Nations trouble. When will Russia finally destroy this evil Nazi empire and it's so called "history" for good. Maybe after this and a change of government and new flag and name for the nation will this horrid place actually be considered a worthwhile nation. The German people are parasites and need to be taken care of and the Russians seem to be the only nation willing to make them pay for their sins. I only pray when they finally do they show no mercy.
>>
File: image.jpg (13 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13 KB, 275x183
It's astounding how these people are able to play the victim while destroying the lives of hundreds of Modern nations. At least the U.S. Accepts criticism while these German parasites have taken the mantle of legal terrorists with no worries as nobody seems to care how many suffer under this literal antichrist. If only the world knew half of what he's done in his lifetime.
>>
Reminder that uk and france both declared
War on germany first in both world wars. Sage
>>
Don't bring us to it, as long as they stay away from our clay, we don't give a fuck.
>>
>>70603154
>When will Russia finally destroy this evil Nazi empire and it's so called "history" for good.

Anon they have tried, they have tried since Czarina Elizabeth. For some reason, probably Satan, they can't seem to catch a break and destroy this shit stain.
The same goes for them trying to smash Turkey. But I blame the eternal Anglo for that one.
>>
>>70604912
Only because they were scared. They should have done it long before they did. #cowards
>>
>>70605295
Not an argument.
>>
File: 1460329433019.jpg (188 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1460329433019.jpg
188 KB, 1000x750
Every american soldier in ww2 would switch sides in a heartbeat if you could send them a glimpse of the future
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 450x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 450x315
>>70605508
You're implying Britian and France had a choice to fight although it didn't mean anything. Your Nations fate depended on Russia and the U.S. Britian may have once been a great empire but they have turned into a couple of pushovers who now cower in the shadow of the U.S.
>>
>>70603154
pls get a vasectomy you beta male faggot.
germany is the greatest country in the world
>>
>>70605689
That picture is a decade old now, right? Whatever happened to that dude? Did his wife dump his ghoulish-looking ass?
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 362x460) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 362x460
>>70605941
I only wish I was alive during the great wars so that I could show your corrupt nation the power of freedom.
>>
Germans are the niggers of Europe
>>
>>70603154
They are the kind of people that follow orders. Period.
Sad that there's a person that abuses that time and again.

>yo, Franz Ferdinand kicked it, let's Schlieffen Plan
>ja, herr Kaiser
>yo, I don't like Poland and I'm bad enough of a cook to burn juice
>Ja, herr Fuhrer
>yo, there's a hord- small group of underage victims of war, we now accomodate millions of said poor kids
>Ja, herrin Kanzler
>>
>>70606002
Death.
Yes.
>>
File: 4.jpg (314 KB, 703x970) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
314 KB, 703x970
>>70606412
>>yo, Franz Ferdinand kicked it, let's Schlieffen Plan
>>ja, herr Kaiser
>>yo, I don't like Poland and I'm bad enough of a cook to burn juice
>>Ja, herr Fuhrer
>>yo, there's a hord- small group of underage victims of war, we now accomodate millions of said poor kids
>>Ja, herrin Kanzler

This sounds about right.
>>
Germany must be separated into multiple principalities like pre-19th century
Germans must never be allowed to rattle the balance of power again
>>
>>70606232
usa talking about corrupt. lol
if you really think we were the bad guys in WW2 and the world wouldnt be a better place if we'd won, you should educate yourself beyond wikipedia.org.

no im not talking about the whole holocaust thing
>>
File: 20160403_004655.jpg (4 MB, 5312x2988) Image search: [Google]
20160403_004655.jpg
4 MB, 5312x2988
>>70603154
>Why do the Germans always look for any reason they can find to go to war even if it's none of their business?

Stopped reading.
America dont you find this strange?
Existing for like 240 years and has like 230 years of war?
Solve your own problem first, then talk about others.
Only thing hitler did wrong was the lose.
>>
>>70607216
Any opinion you might have is disregarded by the flag in the top right hand corner of your post. Go leech of somebodies success you parasite.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 217x232
>>70607508
Holy Christ I can't believe I just heard that from you of all people compare Americam wars to those of Germany throughout each nations history. Are you handicapped?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jRKz82v5JQY
>>
>>70608048
>American
>>
>>70608048
>anime avatar
>ignorant responses

either lazy troll or manchild
>>
File: image.jpg (224 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
224 KB, 750x750
>>70608188
>German
Thanks for your opinion.
>>
File: image.png (168 KB, 500x353) Image search: [Google]
image.png
168 KB, 500x353
>>70607508
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=m50p-XScreM
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.