[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mark Dice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: mark dice.png (144 KB, 323x323) Image search: [Google]
mark dice.png
144 KB, 323x323
What does /pol/ think about Mark Dice is he red pilled? once I heard him say blacks should be grateful for slavery kek
>>
>>70601041
Sign my petition to ban petitions.
>>
>>70601116
kek that one was funny
>>
>>70601041
IS that you Mark?
>>
>>70602380
Yea you got me check out the videos and the playlist pick up my books at amazon.com and stay tune more videos coming soon!
>>
>>70602623
Get a real job mark.
>>
>>70602878
I have I work for an insurance company before and part of a PR firm. I had to fight the NWO and quit
>>
>>70603046
Good for you. I'm sure you're doing great battling the evil reptilians and shit. Secret societies exist but they have very limited power compared to the ideas and ideology of liberalism. Maybe if you read some french new right philosophy you'd have a better idea of how the world works.
>>
File: 1460334333882.gif (2 MB, 250x193) Image search: [Google]
1460334333882.gif
2 MB, 250x193
>>70601041
Mark if I ever catch you in Imperial Beach I'm going to kick your fucking ass.
>>
>>70601041
He's a retard
>>
>>70603693
never eat her out
>>
I'm pretty sure his stuff is satire.

I remember watching some of his videos a few years ago and he sounded like a nut job. Most of this shit he says is too outrageous to be believable.
>>
>>70601041
One of my fav shills, along with Alex Jones :P

https://youtu.be/0VhM8K5P7HA?t=2m10sv=0VhM8K5P7HA

Ty Glocks! Coulda been a doctor lol.
>>
he's a cia disifo plant
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.