[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Redpill: Whoop your kids?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 360_spanking0123.jpg (16 KB, 360x235) Image search: [Google]
360_spanking0123.jpg
16 KB, 360x235
Plz redpill on what this nigger says on whooping kids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOpqsU4O_gU
>>
You shouldn't physically or emotionally abuse your kids. Spanking is a bad idea, especially for niggers
>>
>>70599637
I agree tbqh
>>
Spanking will not guaranteed ruin your children but it will leave them worse off developmentally than if they had not been beaten. Just remember the next you hear someone being an apologist for corporal punishment that you're dealing with someone whose caregivers intentionally deprived them of their full potential.
>>
>>70599637
Many times I see black mothers loudly threatening their unruly boys in public. Its not working.
>>
>>70599767

But how will they learn not to do bad stuff? You need some kind of punishment right?
>>
>>70599934
sauce plox
>>
you should not hit your children and psychically and emotionally hurt them, that is how you get problems later in life
>>
when my mother rolled her eyes I user to shit myself. No need for beating if you got strong character and know how to impose your will.

only time she kicked the shit out of me is when she caught me stealing lead from the electricity counter for fishing purposes. Bitch got scared cuz I could have died from electrocution and scratched all my arms with her fingernails. Oh I learned my lesson.
>>
>>70600012
Limit privileges, ground them, tell them to quit it.

A punishment doesn't always have to be physical. If you're unable to impose a strong character over your child beating them isn't going to help much anyway.
>>
File: 1459971595293.png (1 MB, 880x759) Image search: [Google]
1459971595293.png
1 MB, 880x759
>>70600012
if your kid doesn't poo in the loo, living in India is punishment enough
>>
>>70600661
yeah, one thing I noted that will help kids a lot is responsibilities even when they're kids.

I never did shit when I was a kid and it cost me a lot to have a routine when I got older.
>>
>>70600135
http://www.apa.org/news/press/releases/2002/06/spanking.aspx
Cites a large grouping of individual studies, if you want to go full sperg you can check the individual research
>>
>>70599637
If your kids shit in the street, beat him Pajeet.
>>
>>70599637
I'm sure the irony of race crime statistics is lost on him.
>>
>>70600803
Thanks
>>
>>70599637
there's no way i'm gonna listen to a nig nog on how to raise my children

You do need to punish negative behaviour but corporal punishment teaches kids to associate negative emotions with violence
>>
>>70601079
Blacks being beaten has nothing to do with them being criminals. Crime statistics directly correspond to when black fathers were removed from the home.

Single mothers = criminals.
>>
>corporal punishment was used in traditional societies for milennia
>only in the degenerate 20th century were laws against it passed
>everyone complains about how kids are entitled pussies nowadays

>most of /pol/ is against corporal punishment

I don't get it.
>>
>>70601358
I'm not against it, but it loses effect if it becomes repetitive
>>
>>70601271
If your offspring gives you grief,
whup his ass, leaf
>>
>>70601317

>Single mothers = criminals

This. I have seen so many spoiled entitled brats, especially these tumblrista retards, who seem to have no father, or strong father figure in their life to put them on a disciplined and well-mannered path.
>>
don't beat your kids
/thread
>>
I'm against spanking. It raises a lot of ethical concerns: how frequent is too frequent to spank? How hard is too hard to spank? How young is too young to spank? How old is too old to spank?

Personally, I respect the realm of violence, and think that people should keep their hands to themselves. If they want to enter into the realm of violence, then so be it. Just don't be surprised when they get punched in the face.

My ideas are probably shaped from the fact that I defended myself against a babysitter when I was a kid. When I was a little kid I was being babysat with my siblings and I did something, I don't remember what, that my babysitter didn't like. She told me to go to my room. I refused. I didn't think it was worthy of a punishment.

Suddenly, she fucking grabs and forcefully picked me up to carry me to my room. I remember scratching her arm and biting her. Probably drew blood. When my parents came home they were pissed.

In my defense though, the bitch went hands-on. She put her hands on me. I'm glad that I fucking fought back. No one puts their motherfucking hands on me.
>>
If you can't use your words and character, so you resort to using your fists, then you're nothing other than a fool and bad parent.
>>
>>70604325
>trying to reason with a 4 year old
this is why they act out later
>>
File: 1450496783722.jpg (46 KB, 578x600) Image search: [Google]
1450496783722.jpg
46 KB, 578x600
>>70602726
>trying to make a child's tantrum into an act of self defence
>>
>all these pissant parent are against beating their kids, yet complain about the entitlement and the feminization of the new generation
i dont understand beating your kids has been proven to work for millennia, only recently when we started to stop is when these problems arose
>>
>>70599637
>Spare the rod spoil the child
>>
>>70599637
You don't need to spank kids who are intelligent enough to understand reason.
>>
File: 1411429802011.gif (494 KB, 500x374) Image search: [Google]
1411429802011.gif
494 KB, 500x374
>>70605828
Came in to post this but looks like someone with brains got to this thread before me.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.