[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one of you fuckers did this? http://www.dailymail.co.u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10
File: image.jpg (472 KB, 1016x1806) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
472 KB, 1016x1806
Which one of you fuckers did this?
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3533248/Traumatized-black-Latina-high-school-soccer-players-walk-field-shock-rival-fans-chanted-Donald-Trump-build-wall.html
>>
>>70598773
It was me, the elusive 4chin
>>
File: deport.jpg (53 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
deport.jpg
53 KB, 618x412
>>
>>70598773
Are all of them illegals? I don't get why they're traumatized. If they are illegals, they shouldn't be taking advantage of the US education system as they aren't paying taxes.
>>
>racist school was winning 5-0

why is the world so unfair
>>
>>70598773
>women's sports
>fat fuck
>cuck

it all adds up
>>
>>70598773
>so shocked she had to be cradled by coach

I bet that coach masturbated to the thought of her that night

I know I would have
>>
>>70598773
all's fair in sports 2bh
>>
>>70598773
Absolute madmen
>>
This is why I won't be voting Trump. Shit like this is good for memes n stuff but it's disgusting in the real world. A Trump presidency would be disastrous.
>>
>>70598773
Kek, this reminds me when the FIFA tried to sanction us for yelling "Puto" (faggot) each game.
>>
>launched an investigation
HAHAHAHAHA!!! Some people chanted at a game. What the fuck are they going to investigate?
>>
File: FATTY.png (442 KB, 591x521) Image search: [Google]
FATTY.png
442 KB, 591x521
>>70598773
FATTY GO HOME

>Mfw no physical standards for molesting qt. burrita dive grass players

le niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggersle niggers
>>
>>70599380
consider suicide
>>
>>70598773
Reminds me of when I played basketball on an all hispanic team in Arizona and whenever we played in Tucson we'd get called spics and all that by the crowd
>>
>>70599556
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1410582832539.jpg (99 KB, 1078x710) Image search: [Google]
1410582832539.jpg
99 KB, 1078x710
>>70598773
>had to be cradled by a coach
This reads like one of those /pol/ stories about feminists trapped in the patriarchy.
>>
>>70599556
You're just looking to be cradled after that horrific abuse.
Come over here buddy, it's gonna be ok :)
>>
>>70598773
Hahahahaha
We had a soccer game here and the rivals threw out green index cards at the anchor kids
>green cards
>green cards

Some people can dish it and some can't even take it
>>
>>70599825
Thank you friend :^)
>>
>CIA director says the agency will NEVER waterboard again even if the next President orders it, contradicting Trump's pledge to bring it back

Yeah fucking right. Why do it when the nationals can?
>>
WHY ARE BLACK PEOPLE AGAINST DONALD TRUMP

HE HAS LITERALLY NEVER TARGETED THEM
>>
>>70599247

>no gender assumptions about the coach

noice job anon
>>
>>70599969
Because they're buff(c)oons that drink the liberal kool-aid.
And the liberal kool-aid states that Trump is against blacks regardless of wether or not he has said anything about them.
>>
>>70599969
He's not the gibsmedats candidate.
>>
>>70599416
I thought maricon was pretty much the same, fairy
>>
>>70598773

>Notoriously poorly disciplined blacks and latinas losing 5-0

>Walk off

>Blame it on Trump chants

Pathetic either way.
>>
>>70599380

>sports banter
>disgusting

m8. back in yurop we would chant "IM BLIND, IM DEAF, I WANNA BE A REF" whenever the ref made a shit call. that's way more offensive to people with actual gripes and nobody gave a shit in fucking europe which is way more communist

chating build the wall at a team full of mexicans is bloody banterous, who cares what you think
>>
>>70598773

I don't get it. Why were the blacks traumatized?
>>
>>70598773
>elkhorn area high school girls were beating beloit memorial high school 5-0 during a friendly game

>5-0 during friendly game

>friendly game

Nothing friendly about getting your ass kicked by whitey
>>
wait why did the black students left too?
what could be more important that winning the game?
>>
>>70600744
Victimhood bred and nurtured from an early age.
>>
>>70600744

they werent. its just an excuse to act out, like every fucking other thing they can perceive as a slight.
>>
>>70598773
Fuck Beloit
>>
>getting your shit wrecked
>give up and walk off the field because blacks and mexicans have no grit which is why they try run away to white communities instead of fixing their own
>pretend it was because of the chants and not because you're a sore loser
>>
>>70599963

>Happy to Waterboard anyone and everyone. Aggressively defend it.

>Minute Trump mentions it;

>OMG we would rather commit treason than do something that upsets liberals

What the fuck has happened to the western world in the last ten years?
>>
this just in americans have a temper tantrum when their special snowflake feelings get hurt

this is a proud display of our first amendment right, and should be god damn protected to the death

good for the winning team
>>
>>70600886
Black people will take whatever chance they can get to not participate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vLsOqsIQyw
>>
>>70600990

Honestly sounds like the sort of shit Leb kids pull here.

>I'm quitting cause u is raciss not because I'm losing 36-Nil
>>
>>70601051
Cia has lost their balls, which is why they're trying to get shitskin's to pull off false flags now. Everyone in the US somehow got hooked onto the cuck meme
>>
>>70598773
>OUR KIDS ARE TOTAL PUSSIES
>"No need to toughen them up," says Schlomo Bergelstein-Silverman, Hippie Studies PhD.
>>
>>70599380
This is exactly why you should be voting Trump. Dammit, it's your duty as an American to end this spell that kids are under nowadays where they think that being offended is a capital offense.
>>
>>70598773
Why would legal US residents and citizens be traumatized about a chant to secure the US borders?
>>
>>70598773
>vile chants
>niggers take any chance to slack off
>>
>>70600500
He's actually the one Republican who has said little to nothing on entitlement programs aside from actually not touching ones like Social Security.
>>
>>70599380

This comment is why I will be voting Trump. Shit like this is good for memes n stuff but it's disgusting in the real world. A Trump presidency would be glorious.
>>
typical women's sports
>>
>>70598773
Why would niggers care if someone chanted build that wall?
>>
>>70599380
Disastrous for every country except the US as we'd dominate their ass like this soccer match
>>
>>70598773

People exercise free speech. Lefty tards "traumatized" that others have views and opinions that differ from theirs. NEWS!

FUCK THE GD LIBTARDS.
>>
>>70599963
>implying he'd stay director of the CIA if Trump eas ellected

Trump would go ham on the terrorist, nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>70599969
They're very gullible

Also>>70600500
>>
>>70600744
Just an excuse for getting btfo 5-0
>>
>>70599969

I know right. He even said he loves the uneducated.
>>
File: 100100.jpg (173 KB, 1080x1283) Image search: [Google]
100100.jpg
173 KB, 1080x1283
>>70598773
>had to be cradled by the coach
Seems like the SJW are approaching the final stage of reverting back to babies.
The next thing will probably be them starting to wear diapers so they won't soil themselves when they get offended.
>>
>>70598773
>Wisconsin

I grew up in Wisconsin. and we don't fuck around. During high school sports games we all chant about how fat/ugly/stupid/virgin the opposing team is. Half of the high school shows up and chants with us.
>>
>>70600744
They /know/ none of them is wanted. They /know/ that 'build that wall' is just the tip of the iceberg. Hearing that chanted just reminds them of what they know, deeply. It's disingenuous to say that no-one should be offended by what Trump says, they know and we know if we admit it, that 'the wall' refers to /wanting to get rid of non-whites/. So any non-white will feel it.
>>
Who else read the coaches name as dendu?
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 270x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 270x237
>>70599247
>>
>>70602582
I went to see a hockey match at UW Madison with my cousins, their fansection was brutal (but fun).
>>
>>70602582
Also wanting to mention, when we played poor teams we would chant "Take a bath" and "Go back to the trailer park".

It actually got so bad that it made the local paper. We never stopped though.
>>
>>70600744
Do you really think blacks are gonna let some mexicans take the victimhood spotlight without a fight?
>>
>>70602582
>>70602819
Based Wisconsin

Why did that Canadian booger eating rat faggot win your state cheese niggers?
>>
>>70598773
>traumatized
Jesus fucking Christ. Is this what we've come to?
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 1920x1080
>>70601372
I laughed out loud and now my wife knows I browse /pol/

Thanks Anon
>>
>>70603027
At least her son still doesn't know
>>
>>70602844
>>70600744
checked you just replied to dubs with the same dubs holy shit
>>
>>70602819
That's shockingly unsportsmanlike. That behavior would never have flown in a British culture-influenced school.
>>
>>70599380
Lemme guess you're now a CruzMissle?
>>
>if you're not illegal, you have nothing to worry about
>attacks all hispanic people anyway
>>
>>70598773
Kek, the only reason they might actually be traumatized, is because the media has conditioned them to think thats really harmful racism.
>>
Why would non illegal immigrants be "traumatised"
>>
>>70603532
>what are bantz

Hispanics are good at bants as are niggs, but leftism has taught them to rather play victim instead.
>>
>>70603624
Because you can't get on the news or win a lawsuit for damages otherwise
>>
File: 1379199027211.png (225 KB, 553x276) Image search: [Google]
1379199027211.png
225 KB, 553x276
>>70603027
You're welcome, now overdose her on redpills until she lusts after fluoride filters.
>>
>>70602950
Wisconsin is a hard state to generalize. It's sort of a bubble that is isolated from the rest of the country. There are many idealistic Christians who probably voted for Cruz just because of his image. It's generally an anti-hollywood state as well, so I think a lot of people were turned off by Trump because of his career in television.

>>70603402
Oh yeah? I don't know anything about that. The meme that "the midwest is super nice!" is bullshit. Wisconsin especially is very petty and openly rude.
>>
>>70598773
>team left traumatized
>some walked off the field because of the """"abuse""""
>one girl was so shocked she had to be 'cradled' by one of her coaches

Why do women always talk about how strong and capable they are and then pull this pathetic, fragile shit? Like yeah men will feel bad for you but you just look pathetic

Christ, it's like at my university they play everything up to extremes. No one is "rude" or behaving inappropriately, instead it's "verbal abuse" and they always feel threatened over everything. Fuck you could say "I'm not sure mandatory bus passes are a good idea" and they'll cry about how threatened they are and how unsafe they feel, being on the verge of having a breakdown even when none of it has to do with them
>>
>>70601923
Go back to Spain, Ali.
>>
>>70599963

yfw trump scatters the cia to a million pieces and creates

>M.A.G.A. MAJORITY AGENCY FOR GREATER AMERICA
>>
>>70602582

>early 2000s UW football game
>nigger qb on opposing team goes down on the field with a leg injury
>massive student section starts shouting "shoot him like a horse"

If only I could recall the player/team.
>>
>>70604225
Fucking kek.

One time our school found out the opposing team's coach had an affair, and our entire high school kept chanting taunts about the coach cheating on his wife. He actually tried to press charges and we had to stop the second time we played.

We also used to call all black players fat.

I had no idea that other high schools didn't do this.
>>
>>70600674
I'm a fan of shouting "Get off your knees Ref, you're blowing the game!" at hockey games
>>
>>70601144
>look who's leaving all the black people

>AW HEL NAW HONKY WE LEAVING NOW
>>
>>70603532
If they're not illegal then they have no reason to be offended
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.