[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The upcoming Mexican American war
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 640x472
its happening already. What does /pol/ think about this?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqs5g2m2ywk
>>
>>70598530
Fuck offretard
>>
>>70598530
>pro palestine faggot's video

disregarded
>>
Habbening!
>>
File: bait.webm (1006 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
bait.webm
1006 KB, 640x360
>>70598530
Thats so stupid it doesn't even work as a bait thread.
>>
>>70598530
It's literally not even upcoming. At worst it'll be some stupid shitty uprising by domestic mexicans. But the Mexican country isn't involved or aimed for that.

Neither am I, but to answer your question, i'd fight to keep Texas in the US.
>>
>>70598860
Did it die?
>>
>>70598530
Mexico is very weak and corrupted. The very thought of Mexico dealing with a problem outside of its borders is laughable.
>>
File: image.gif (338 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
338 KB, 500x281
>>70598692
>>70598860
>>70598866
I love how people are still in denial about this war on the horizon. How does it feel to be sheep?
>>
>>70598530
>only 10 jets
>of which 7 only work
>no tanks
>WWII/50s-era naval ships
>less than ten of them anyway
>no truly heavy weapons
>no chems
>no biological weapons
>because muh pacifism
wew lad you guys wouldn't even have to try anything.

I seriously don't understand why any of this is even being discussed.
>>
>>70599149
This. Also bait or not OP it's much more likely that the various cartels would start a civil war within Mexico to maintain their lifestyle/wealth, so the America could invade Mexico as like a peace keeping force, but Mexico declaring war on us is a silly its happbing infowar thought.
>>
>>70599524

The Mexican government may not being capable or willing to go to war but the Mexican cartels are.
>>
Honestly, the US should just take over all of central america

We'll still build a wall along the texas border, but you can become a protectorate or something.
>>
>>70599524
Because the U.S. actually hates Mexico and their Cartels and the problems and debt they bring to America. It's going to be refreshing to have a border war after so song where America can finally show its full military potential and Mexico is going to be on the recieveing end of it all.
>>
>>70599378
Pretty good. I guess it could be fun to RP with you though.
>>
>>70598530
Bullshit. Mexico's more likely to have a civil war in the near future the way their governments going
>>
>>70598530
>Mexico gets annihilated by the strongest military in the history of the world in record time
We will call it the 12 Hours War
>>
We should be trying more to antagonize a war. That way when we steam roll them, we can take their assets (very small I know) and use slave labor to build a glorious fucking wall with a huge god damn banner in remembrance of the war in our favor so they can get fucked everytime any of them even try to come into this country.
>>
>>70599768
Then it will be just another Kosovo, at most. Hell, probably not even that. It might even be pretty comfy.

>I love the smell of Napalm'd coke in da mornan'
>>
>>70599524
Now this is a >mexican intellectual
>>
>>70598860

Clever girl.
>>
File: 1460325569642.jpg (417 KB, 1008x1008) Image search: [Google]
1460325569642.jpg
417 KB, 1008x1008
>>70598530
would love to be annex and DEUS VULT for the EMPEROR
>>
>>70599768
Lol all the heads of the cartels are cia assets. Why do you think the drug war is still going on? They let them move Coke in exchange for information. It's how South America works. No one important gets arrested, just small fish set up by the leaders to make it look like we are actually trying to fight a war on drugs.
>>
>>70598530

Even if we did go to war with them, it'd be over very quick. Mexico doesn't have an army, and they certainly don't have the equipment or the weapons.
>>
If this ever happened so you guys think NATO would get involved? Those Germans do look for any chance to go to war they can find and I'm guessing other countries would want in on some of the action as well.
>>
>>70601505
I don't think they'd even have time
the only forces that would give us a challenge would be the cartels, and that's because they would hide innawoods like they always do anyway
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.