[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stop the Steal. March on Cleveland July 18-21
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 43
File: CfegMljWsAUElOS.jpg (109 KB, 576x1024) Image search: [Google]
CfegMljWsAUElOS.jpg
109 KB, 576x1024
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/4e8w5f/florida_trump_delegates_now_being_denied_video_of/

where will you be when the last of the patriots make their last stand for America?
>>
File: D9KRCEj.png (460 KB, 624x699) Image search: [Google]
D9KRCEj.png
460 KB, 624x699
>>70597263
pussies
>>
>>70597263
Floridian here, I'M FUCKING MAD!
>>
File: florida.jpg (87 KB, 742x960) Image search: [Google]
florida.jpg
87 KB, 742x960
>>70597263
>Names and numbers of the members who were in the board

You know what to do /pol/
>>
>>70597263
I'll be here for college. Should be fun.
>>
>>70598993
bumping
>>
I'm from Cleveland... I'm not feeling a riot desu
Riots in Cleveland are reserved for LeBron leaving or a browns owl
>>
Bump 4 TRUMP
>>
File: Mistake.gif (461 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
Mistake.gif
461 KB, 250x141
>>70597263
Oh more people who don't understand that it was the Donald who messed up and no one else.

You seem to not understand how the Cruz ground game works, so let me explain to you what happens.

>Oh Delegate so and so, I'm anon I work with the Cruz campaign, I would like to talk to you about your vote at the convention.
>Now I know you are bound to candidate x or y or z for the first vote, but after that you will be unbound.
>The way this election is shaping up it looks like no candidate will earn the 1237 delegates before the convention.
>We're asking for your support for the 2nd and subsequent votes at the convention for Senator Cruz.
>Cruz is the best choice by far because of his postions on issues, x, y, z.
>While Donald Trump has certainly been very energetic in his campaign, it looks like he is only a recent convert to a lot of the positions that you indicated were important to you, based on his statements of a,b,c
>So at the convention can we count on your support for Senator Cruz after you become unbound so the GOP can nominate a real conservative and beat Hillary?
>Great thanks delegate anon.

That is it. That is literally the "dirty underhanded" tricks that are being pulled by the Cruz campaign. This is stuff that Team Donald should have been doing all along. But he hasn't. And you know why? Because he didn't know he was supposed to even be doing something like that because this is his first foray into politics. Meanwhile the supporters for Cruz, who is clearly the most conservative GOP candidate are movement conservatives who have been working in elections and the process to try to get conservatives nominated and elected for literally decades.

Now it looks like Trump has figured out he needs to be doing more like this to win the nomination based on his recent hires for his campaign. But it might be too little too late. If Trump doesn't make it to 1237 he only has himself to blame.

>Trump's face when he doesn't get to 1237
>>
>>70598993
ON IT
>>
>>70597263
Why is that Mexican slut on the right supporting trump?

Is she a race traitor?
>>
>>70597263
Bump 4 Trump. (everyone do this)
>>
>>70602607
Mexicans are basically white.
>>
>>70602607
There is no Mexican race Alejandro-Vazquez del Chupacabra.

She is attracted to a strong authority figure that is Trump, probably because she doesn't see how he gets himself in over his head and then tries to fluster his way out of it.
>>
>>70597263
D.C with a crew of vets planing a Bear hall style putsch
>>
>>70603112
I'm pretty sure you will be on /pol/ shitposting anon.
>>
>>70601624
The GOP will burn and will never recover.

The RNC is acting in defiance of the will of the American people.
>>
It's getting so bad in America I think we gotta step in and lend a hand.
>>
File: Cruz point.jpg (52 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
Cruz point.jpg
52 KB, 992x558
>>70603291
You don't get it. These delegates aren't DC people. They all live in their states and districts that they are from. They all have jobs. They live and work in their community. Most of them have been to previous conventions before. They get involved because they care about America and it's future and think that the best way forward is with a conservative in charge. All of them will vote according to the rules of their state. If they are required to vote for the person they are bound to for one round or two rounds they will do that. If they are never unbound and released then they will always vote for the person they are bound to, but if they get to the convention and no candidate has the 1237 votes needed and a delegate is released they will have to make a decision about who they vote for.

I'm confident that precisely because these people are not in teh DC establishment and that their chief concern is improving America and electing a real conservative that if they become unbound they will nominate Ted Cruz.

It doesn't hurt that the Cruz campaign, unlike the Trump campaign is actually asking for their vote if they become released.

If you really want to do something to get Trump nominated you need to inform yourself and actually talk to the delegates and tell them why they should vote for Trump.

Now keep in my these are people who have been paying attention to politics for years or even decades, so Trump Meme magic won't really work. You need to talk to them one and one make your case for Trump, ask them what their core important issues are and then explain to them why Trump is the best person to meet those needs.

Trump messed up by not doing this from the start. He has only himself to blame. But even as a Cruz guy I can see that Trump has excited lots of new voters. If you really want Trump elected then you need what I outlined above. Shitposting on 4chan or callling or emailing spergy shit to delegates won't acccomplish shit for your guy.
>>
>>70601624
>Cruz most conservative
>Supports open borders for the US

Yeah, nah, unless you want your own version of Merkel.
>>
>>70603982
>not involved with the political system
>gets paid by the political system

Gov should update the ministry of truth with lesser retards.
>>
>>70606200
>>70606278

Moshe, I don't think you understand how the US system works. None of the delegates are on the RNC payroll for their living. They all have jobs of their own.
>>
File: CftSFU2XIAA_hPA.jpg (78 KB, 600x427) Image search: [Google]
CftSFU2XIAA_hPA.jpg
78 KB, 600x427
are there going to be hot women there?

are Trump babes a myth?
>>
File: 1459938079262-2.jpg (100 KB, 340x565) Image search: [Google]
1459938079262-2.jpg
100 KB, 340x565
>>70601099
riots are for niggers

this is a protest
>>
File: 1457832234538.jpg (101 KB, 600x540) Image search: [Google]
1457832234538.jpg
101 KB, 600x540
>>70601624
>lol, stupid plebs. who told you this was a democracy? you only have yourselves to blame for thinking the one with the most votes would win
>>
>>70597263
Why the fuck is this woman crying? Fucking pull yourself together bitch
>>
>>70607286
>>70603982
>>70601624

Hi shill. In the future, please research the topic at hand before making shill posts. You look like a fool.
>>
>>70597263
>Leddit

Ayy lmao
>>
>>70607410
Playing dumb won't change it man. Everyone, even Trump knew going that a person needs 1237 delegates to win.

Just because Trump, literally did nothing to try to gain additional delegates after they are released doesn't mean, everyone else has to play with his self-inflicted handicap.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be mad. But you should be mad at Trump for fucking up this aspect of his campaign. Now it is not necessarily too late for him but he has to get to work finding more delegates, because it doesn't look like he is going to win 1237 on his own.
>>
>>70607651
you're right

it's our fault for assuming the gop as a legitimate establishment, that actually wanted to win elections.

or even exist in 4 years
>>
>>70601624
>>70603982
As a Trump guy, you are correct

I don't blame Donald really, I blame Corey Lewandowski. It was his responsibility to make sure he has an effective ground operation at these conventions, but he failed by playing bodyguard for Trump. Such a fucking idiot, a campaign isn't supposed to be a one man show with Trump running everything, Corey was supposed to handle the nitty gritty details like this.
>>
File: Cruz tough.jpg (77 KB, 455x765) Image search: [Google]
Cruz tough.jpg
77 KB, 455x765
>>70607582
>Hi shill. In the future, please research the topic at hand before making shill posts. You look like a fool.

Sure keep sticking your head in the sand. Literally everyone in the world loves Trump and only want him to be the nominee, I know this because I saw it on my Burmese basket-weaving image board.

Seriously, grow up. Your candidate is literally losing his own campaign because he had no fucking clue he had to try to win over delegates that he didn't win outright.

Trump is to blame, no one else. He runs his own campaign and he thought he could get it done by his own sheer will-power before. Guess what he can't.

Even he has figured that out by now.
http://thefederalist.com/2016/03/31/trump-hires-political-insider-for-convention-fight/

Just because your guy fucked up, don't get pissy because the other guys didn't fuck up as well.

Every state from here out that Trump doesn't win 60% of the delegates is a loss for him. And because Trump doesn't know what he's doing he has to win outright. All Captain Ted has to do is not lose.

We're making America Great again, but it is going to be with Captain Ted at the helm, not with deflated Donald.
>>
>>70601624
Oh look, a Cruz Shill, after reading this I am now a Cruz Missile. You totaly convinced everyone here that you guys rigging the process from start to end to deprive anyone and everyone of their voices so you can stuff your pockets and destroy the West is a completely legitimate and good way to go about it.

Piece of shit someone needs to put a bullet through your head. What needs to burn aren't simply the conservative parties, it's people like you.
>>
>>70597263
lol Trump fans are so easily triggered it's hilarious
>>
>>70607995
"Captain Ted", you guys really should at least try and research the language spoken on the boards you're assigned to. You're sticking out like a sore thumb and it couldn't be more obvious.

You're sitting there pretending that the vote only matters as long as you get the outcome you want, otherwise it's "just some echo chamber" in defiance of Trump getting five to six times as many of the GoP voters to support him.

>All El Rato has to do is count on corruption, nepotism and cheating to win.
Fix'd that for you.
>>
File: Trump sad.jpg (67 KB, 650x430) Image search: [Google]
Trump sad.jpg
67 KB, 650x430
>>70607837
>it's our fault for assuming the gop as a legitimate establishment, that actually wanted to win elections.

It is your fault for being willfully ignorant of the fact that Trump didn't know what he had to do. Part of being a good businessman or any kind of man is planning for contingencies. Donald did not plan for a contingency that he may not win the 1237 delegates outright in elections and may have to make deals or pick up more elsewhere. He didn't do this in a field of literally over a dozen candidates.

Trump messed up. That is all there is to it. Any other candidate would have loved to have been in his position, with earning the most delegates by votes and then picking them up by making a deal or having an actual ground game.

Trump can't seal the deal because he is a fucking neophyte at this shit. He literally thought he could meme his way into office and now when it doesn't look it will happen he gets pissy because, hur dur I should just get it because.

I'm not saying he is done for completely. And if he gets the nomination I will gladly vote for him over any dem-commie, but he literally has only himself to blame. 1 for not knowing it on his own what he needed to do. And 2 for hiring the right people to help him know what he needed to do to win.
>>
>>70607651
Doesn't matter. The GOP is fucked no matter who they nominate. The LEAST retarded option would be to give Trump the nomination but knowing how out of touch the GOP is, they will probably run Ryan or Romney with Kasich as VP. Cruz will probably get a deal to become a SCOTUS Justice.
>>
>$0.75 has been deposited to your account.
>>
>>70608335
You can shill all you want, you aren't convincing anyone anymore. You guys all across the West are more and more being shown as frauds, corrupt corporation pawns who can't be trusted and are best put up against a wall.
>>
File: 1459582242321-1.png (115 KB, 418x370) Image search: [Google]
1459582242321-1.png
115 KB, 418x370
>>70608335
next time don't write an book
too obvious
>>
>>70608476
Trump performs the worst on the polls of the three remaining candidates, Cruz is after that and Kasich is after that.

Smart thing to do is give it to Kasich if all you care about is getting a person with an R after their name in the white house.

If you want the person that will yell and scream the hardest you get Trump.

If you want the person that can actually get shit done in a real substantive and non-incremental way you get Cruz, because he has the values we want in washington and knows how to get it accomplished.
>>
>>70608335
Ok Cruz guy, you seem well informed. What is Kasich doing to make sure he gets the nomination? It seems like he's being just as lax as Trump so far.
>>
File: Cruz irked.jpg (132 KB, 1440x907) Image search: [Google]
Cruz irked.jpg
132 KB, 1440x907
>>70608603
Alright, whoever you are pretending to be. I think you probably got your proxy settings confused. You won't stop Captain Ted from making America Great Again.
>>
>>70608778
Trump performs worst solely because he has been under constant and unabashed fire by shills like you, the entire media and both sides. Figuring that in, he's doing extremly well.

The moment he drops out, Cruz is going to be blown apart, the same for Kasich and you aswell as the other shills know it. Because you want Hillary to win so you can do fuck all and stuff your pockets for two terms of Shillary.

When Trump gets the election and without Bernie taking the main attacks from the opposition views would turn upon Hillary and the GoP would effectively be left to support Trump or die.

Hillary will be torn to shreds once her dirty laundry comes into focus without Bernie as a shield to hide behind and she will get fuck all from the Bernie supporters.

You guys know this, all of it and it's why you so desperately need someone completely unelectable to run against Hillary whom she can win against.
>>
>>70608047
lmao xd
>>
File: 1457972771333.png (43 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
1457972771333.png
43 KB, 500x283
>>70601624

>this obscene wall of text

>just happens to be anti-trump and a snarky piece of shit

Learn how to post before spewing your ignorance on /pol/. It's obvious you have very little experience posting here.

Better yet, just return to wherever you came from.
>>
What's happening to florida? I don't have a reddit so I can't see.
>>
File: CZv4EzzW0AE9Qp_.jpg (35 KB, 565x486) Image search: [Google]
CZv4EzzW0AE9Qp_.jpg
35 KB, 565x486
>>70601624

How do I become a professional shill?

Seriously, I want in on this paid posting stuff. It must be a pretty comfy gig if you're willing to waste hours of your life sucking establishment dick for a living.
>>
File: 1458765522321.png (156 KB, 362x259) Image search: [Google]
1458765522321.png
156 KB, 362x259
>>70597263

>We have to chimp out if our guy doesn't get picked for the nomination of this private political party that isn't actually obligated to hold any kind of elections for its nomination at all

If you're so confident that you have the "will of the people" on your side then why not just tell the GOP to fuck off and get behind an independent run? If the people are truly behind him, he should still win.
>>
>>70597263
>Reddit

get the fuck off this website you dumb cunt
>>
File: Cruz contrast.png (204 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
Cruz contrast.png
204 KB, 1160x629
>>70608814
Kasich has been trying the same thing as Cruz, just not as successfully for a few reasons.

1. Cruz has a bigger and more organized ground game than Kasich. Simply put there are more people, who know what they are doing with individual delegates trying to get Cruz the nomination other than Kasich.

2. Cruz is more conservative than Kasich. Most of the people who are delegates for these conventions aren't DC people but movement conservative types. They listen to talk radio like Mark Levin, Rush Limbaugh, and Sean Hannity. They have been concerned with the way teh country is going for years or decades, they are typically more conservative than the typical "Moderate" republican like Kasich. They want to vote for the conservative guy, who in this election is Cruz.

3. Cruz has won a lot more primaries and caucuses than Kasich. This does matter. It isn't the end all be all, but it does matter. Now you are saying but what about Trump? He has the most won so sholdn't he get the nomination? if he had run almost any other campaign he probably would have, but as it sits there are very, very very few republicans that want Trump as their second choice, or even third choice, but many will take Cruz as their second or third choice. And when no one has enough votes to win outright, second and third choices matter.
>>
>>70609283
They probably do most of it for free. Morons with a head full of ideology being useful idiots.
>>
File: Susan Boyle leering.jpg (15 KB, 300x387) Image search: [Google]
Susan Boyle leering.jpg
15 KB, 300x387
>>70609104
I'm sorry you can only absorb information if it is in small bite-sized format. Hopefully Meme technology advances to the point where you can safely do your own taxes.
>>
File: 1460076795026.jpg (52 KB, 430x540) Image search: [Google]
1460076795026.jpg
52 KB, 430x540
>>70609374
>if the people are truly behind he should still win.
Nice Meme.
Have Carl the Cuck Pepe.
>>
File: 1457939316460.jpg (253 KB, 1424x1080) Image search: [Google]
1457939316460.jpg
253 KB, 1424x1080
>>70609687

>susan boyle leering.jpg

>stiff pontification

I've been on 4chan for 9 years, I can spot a native poster within milliseconds.

I'll leave it up to the mods to decide whether your posts belong here or not.
>>
>>70608335
>Trump can't seal the deal because he is a fucking neophyte at this shit
when the ENTIRE Republican Party hierarchy is after your scalp, no amount of "expertise" can help.

Trump's campaign has been compared to a freight train, but a tidal wave of cynicism and power inertia can swamp even a speeding train.

Of course, the present Republican "Big Oil-Big Banks-Big Media" Party is as contemptuous of small d democracy as it is of big D Democrats
>>
File: Cruz Glory.jpg (206 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
Cruz Glory.jpg
206 KB, 620x412
>>70609589
>They probably do most of it for free. Morons with a head full of ideology being useful idiots.
This is actually spot on, other than the useful idiot part.

All my posting is 100% gratis, pro-bono publico. And I most certainly have an ideology. I am right-wing convservative/libertarian. I have an ideological belief that the proper role of government is to protect the negative liberties of it's citizens, I think that government should be small, limited and enumerated. I think that a government that works for Americans first and only is a good thing.

And when I see Trump making glowing statements about national universal healthcare, a wealth-tax, or rediculous tarriffs on shit I get nervous because this is bad for America and the American people.

Don't get me wrong I love that Trump is unabashedly Pro-America in his feelings, I just don't think he knows how to protect and improve the condition of Americans.
>>
>>70608335
>willfully ignorant
you give him too much credit, it's mere ignorance b/c he's as stupid as they come
>>
>>70609819
9 years! I am Truly Jealous Anon. I would have just found Youtube and Judging the fags on MySpace, for having a MySpace.
>>
>>70597263
thanks for the link to reddit that's a link to a facebook video I'm sure glad I didn't miss out on that facebook video thanks
>>
>>70609971
What kind of position would you hope Trump has in a Cruz admin (provided he's willing to play ball with Cruz)
>>
>>70609819
damn 9 years, can I suck your dick
>>
>>70609125
at very top left of the reddit page is a small thumbnail link to a cell phone video of a Florida Trump supporter who is complaining that Republican Party officials are making sure that NO open Trump supporters are picked to be actual delegates, but open supporters of Cruz and Rubio ar being awarded delegate seats.
>>
File: 1448817789686-3.jpg (116 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
1448817789686-3.jpg
116 KB, 680x497
>>70609971
This one gets paid, though. Either that or he's Ted.
>>
>>70608778
>Cruz and Kasich are both losing against Trump in a Republican primary
>Cruz and Kasich will somehow win in a general election when democrats vote as well.

What kind of nigger logic is that? If they were the most electable, they'd be above Trump. If they can magically do better with Democrats, then maybe they are really just dirty liberals in disguise.
>>
File: Cruz America.jpg (322 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Cruz America.jpg
322 KB, 2000x1000
>>70609839
>when the ENTIRE Republican Party hierarchy is after your scalp, no amount of "expertise" can help.

I agree the Republican establishment has been after Trump since day 1 of his campaign announcement.

Do you know who wasn't? Ted Cruz. Cruz never attacked Trump at all. He bent over backwards not to attack him. It was only after Trump attacked Cruz first saying, "Herp Derp, Cruz is a Canadian and get even be president vote for me," that Cruz finally responded.

And I'm not saying it was unfair for Trump to attack Cruz, politics is politics and they all want to win. Just don't pretend like your guy is somehow immune or should be immune to attacks, especially if he was the one that attacked Cruz first.

And certainly don't get pissy when Trump can't do on his own or hire the right people around him to run an effective campaign.
>>
File: Susan Boyle.jpg (4 KB, 197x118) Image search: [Google]
Susan Boyle.jpg
4 KB, 197x118
>>70609819
You found me out. Clever detective work. Fancy a snog? You know I've never been kissed.
>>
>>70610331
>>70610400

Answer >>70610117
>>
File: Cruz benevolent.jpg (40 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
Cruz benevolent.jpg
40 KB, 992x558
>>70610117
>What kind of position would you hope Trump has in a Cruz admin (provided he's willing to play ball with Cruz)
If you want my honest opinion, and this assuming Trump would actually agree and agree to start doing his homework, I would want him as secretary of state.

Trump is absolutely right in that we get our shit pushed in on deals we make with other countries. The Iran one is fucking awful. We need someone in secretary of state who isn't afraid to tell other countries, "No, too bad so sad this is how we're doing it."

That being said I would want John Bolton ahead of Trump, not because he is tougher than Trump but because I wouldn't worry about him having to do his homework.
>>
>>70610400
The best thing about you is, it's so obvious and you think people are just randomly jumping to the conclusion rather than you standing out so much.

But seriously, are you an unpaid usefull idiot they put here, one of those reddit bernie bros or are you an actual "professional" who gets paid? You also write like a girl, might want to work on that if you ever want to fit in.
>>
File: 1458634798871.jpg (45 KB, 600x366) Image search: [Google]
1458634798871.jpg
45 KB, 600x366
>>70597263
>patriots make their last stand for America?

This isn't the last. This is just the beginning.
>>
>>70610331
>when Trump can't do on his own or hire
sorry, will still argue that Trump is up against entrenched, calcified Party apparatchiks.

I will agree he has lost this skirmish.

Like the cell phone lady says, get out into the streets is our next choice.
>>
File: general_trump.jpg (120 KB, 490x752) Image search: [Google]
general_trump.jpg
120 KB, 490x752
>>70597263
Fuck it....I am getting a ticket to Cleveland for July.

Fuck the DNC....Fuck the RNC

#OnlyTrump

RRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70610631
>You also write like a girl
He writes like a politician. Sophistry at its finest.
>>
>>70610611
>Honest opinion
A shill is talking about a honest opinion.
>>70610331
Because Ted had others do the dirty work for him. Not like el rato ever does any himself. Already ended up burning him in Minnesota with Kasich, no?

But seriously where the hell do you think you are faggot, tumblr?
>>
File: 1454391927456.jpg (78 KB, 768x716) Image search: [Google]
1454391927456.jpg
78 KB, 768x716
So let me get this straight...

Trump is always talking about how the people who run this country are incompetent but due to his own incompetence in the campaign trail he lose a whole state.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>70610751
Heh. I made that pic.
>>
how many Red State shills are there?
>>
>>70597263
>reddit
>reddit link to facebook
What the fuck happened to this place?
>>
>>70610755
I wouldn't call it sophisticated though. It's not. It's the very emotion based female writing style that has started to permeate Western language in the last few decades. It makes this shill stand out, a whole lot though as anyone who's around even for a bit tends to drop it quite quickly.

Overall his pictures are pretty shit, as is his pseudo "We're all reasonable people and can find common ground" way of arguing. It doesn't fit and it's about as dishonest as it's untrue. Anyone with a remote understanding of /pol/ wouldn't talk this way.
>>
>>70609020
this. It is unbelievable how much they attacked Trump. I hope he doesnt crack. Fuck I hate american election cycles, there is no more spread out and convoluted shit in the world
>>
>>70610959
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sophistry
>>
File: mad.gif (284 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
mad.gif
284 KB, 500x800
> Florida
> Winner take all state
> Plays fair game and Wins state
> Gets shitted on anyways by the RNC and have the delegates go to someone else.

Tell me again how the system is fair? Oh thats right, I forgot that you are a fucking applied memetics llc shill that shit-posts on this board 24/7 non-stop.

FUCK OFF YOU SHILLS.....YOU WILL NEVER HAVE AN EFFECT ON THIS BOARD....EVER!!!!

Tell your CIA bosses that they are wasting their monies. NOW FUCK OFF.
>>
File: establishments reckoning.jpg (366 KB, 1280x830) Image search: [Google]
establishments reckoning.jpg
366 KB, 1280x830
Behind you stands a symbol of oppression. The establishment, where millions of men have languished under the name of these organizations, the DNC and GOP, which have been held up to you as the shining examples of justice!

You have been supplied with these false idols to stop you from tearing down this CORRUPT SYSTEM!

You can watch me torture the entire media.
And when you have truly understood the depth of it's failure, we will fulfill America's destiny.
We will destroy the establishment.
And then, when it is done, and the GOP is...ashes...
Then you have my permission to die.
>>
>>70597263
Well now I'm. Voteing democrat they burn in hell
>>
>>70610838
One pseudo eloquent one using the usual rhetoric. Then either another one who does the terrible shit posting with changing proxxies or the same one jumping back and forth between the two personas.

In both cases I'd rate this one 1/5. Really hope s/he isn't being paid because if so they should hire me instead for I could do a better job. At least they gave up on that cringeworthy forced cruz missile shot, now they're trying to push "Captain Cruz". Altough I'd call him Mayor Failure, more fitting.
>>
>>70610756
>Because Ted had others do the dirty work for him. Not like el rato ever does any himself. Already ended up burning him in Minnesota with Kasich, no?

You are paranoid and delusional if you think the establishment was "working behind the scenes" for Ted Cruz all along.

At first before any primaries it was all about JEB! he had the most support, the best funded campaign blah blah blah. Then all of the sudden when they realized no one like Jeb! They started saying oh man Rubio! Rubio! Did you see his unexpected Third place finish in Iowa, oh man unexpected! Now it has turned into some mixture of Kasich and some amorphous "Fresh Face" candidate.
>>
>>70610783

>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
says the former ¡Yeb! supporter.
the same people that are trying to strangle Trump support thought that Guaca Boy would light up the sky.
>>
>>70611037
Fuck you learn German instead!

>>70611051
Remember Bernie shills crying on leddit how the moment they stop shilling non stop it immediatly goes back to how it was before? Then again they might just think they only need to keep this up for a time.
>>
File: We Did It #NeverTrump tweet.jpg (72 KB, 600x469) Image search: [Google]
We Did It #NeverTrump tweet.jpg
72 KB, 600x469
>>70597263
https://twitter.com/RealAltRighty/status/719375839905910785
>>
>>70597934
Is that by pound?
>>
>>70611238
Ich spreche Deutsche aber nicht gut
>>
>>70597263
>duckfaces
Dropped
>>
>>70611084
You do realize that's exactly what they want, right? They WANT Shillary to won so they can stuff their pockets some more being ineffectual opposition without having to do a thing.

>>70611150
> Posting on /pol/
> Calling someone paranoid and delusional

Wow you fucked up. And what the GoP wanted was ANYONE but Trump so they could lose the election and go back to business as usual.
>>
>>70611238
They are wasting their fucking time. These retards are an annoyance and need to be outright banned from this board.

Where are the fucking Mods when you need them. Need to track their IP addresses and create a list / archive of all these shills.
>>
>>70611241
She even looks like a frigging rato supporter, seriously look at her she's basically a rat herself.

>>70611306
Same goes for me and English!
>>
>>70611343
the GOPe wants Shillary to win to keep the corrupt gravy train rolling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Ym8eNvUT5w
THE GOPe IS A BIG MISTAKE
>>
How about you link to a fucking news story instead of reddit you cancer
>>
File: fragezeichenmc3b6dchen.jpg (111 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenmc3b6dchen.jpg
111 KB, 500x500
If Cruz wins the nomination does this mean people who aren't born Americans can become president?

Could I run for president?
>>
>>70597263
>Trumpcucks literally on suicide watch
>>
File: Cruz Listening.jpg (67 KB, 1160x629) Image search: [Google]
Cruz Listening.jpg
67 KB, 1160x629
>>70611343
>> Posting on /pol/
>> Calling someone paranoid and delusional
>Wow you fucked up. And what the GoP wanted was ANYONE but Trump so they could lose the election and go back to business as usual.

Ok fair enough let me add something to that. I you believe that the establishment was always working behind the scenes to get Ted Cruz the nomination:

1. You are paranoid and delusional; or

2. You are starting to realize that Donald Trump won't win 1237 delegates, and that it will be an open convention, and that Ted Cruz will win the nomination because his campaign has been working to get released delegates. And when faced with the prospect of seeing your guy lose and Ted win, you would rather play make believe that the establishment was in the bag for Cruz the whole time rather than just acknowledging that your guy fucked up, because he didn't do his homework and was in over his head.

One of those two.
>>
>>70611599
We're you born an American citizen?
>>
File: Cruz.jpg (6 KB, 282x178) Image search: [Google]
Cruz.jpg
6 KB, 282x178
>>70611599
>If Cruz wins the nomination does this mean people who aren't born Americans can become president?

Cruz was born an American. His mother was an American citizen when he was born. That makes him an American citizen at birth, i.e. a natural born American.

See. Jus Soli and Jus Sanguinis
>>
>>70611658
Oh look, the illusion of choice while simply reiterating the same weid slander you tried before. Once again, that doesn't work around here. I know you're used to reddit or maybe tumblr, this is neither.

Are the more experiences ones currently having lunch break or something?
>>
>>70611874
This. Is so cringeworthy. Especially the terrible and unfitting pictures you add to every single last of your posts. Seriously now. Hey since most people have left, what exactly is your job description and what do you earn per month?
>>
>>70611874
Ted is naturalized not natural born you filthy cuckersvative
>>
>>70611899
This wasn't a choice for you to make. Merely an analysis of the the two most likely rationalizations for your belief that "the establishment was in the bag for Cruz the whole time guys."

If you want to argue you have another reason for that belief please share it. I would be genuinely interested to hear.
>>
>>70598993
Calling
>>
>>70612000
>>70611975
Keep sticking your heads in the sand. This is a good strategy for your guy. Then when he doesn't get the nomination you can shitpost some more on /pol/ with some rare pepes to get you needed dose of catharsis.
>>
>>70611874
>That makes him an American citizen at birth

But he is a Canadian citizen also, true?
Yes, we know he shed that mask only recently.
>>
File: MAGABADGE.png (135 KB, 470x609) Image search: [Google]
MAGABADGE.png
135 KB, 470x609
Cruz is a self appointed Messiah:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNa5w9js48s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-v9JYj4jaA0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jp4lIvDIv-g

https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2016/01/12/cruz-and-his-seven-mountain-dominionism-is-not-in-my-bible-is-it-in-yours/

http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/why-christians-are-criticizing-ted-cruz-and-israel/

He's an opportunistic scumbag to boot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jDnuWLuAbCw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cozMqBTMI9Y

No moderate or independant will vote for this lunatic dominionist come November. Hillary will use this angle and stomp his dumbass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dN1IXDrXgV0

TRUMP 2016! MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
>>
>>70612204
See communist underground for past examples.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x7946628
>>
>>70612057
>This wasn't a choice
True, it was a false premise where both choices were bad for the opposition while being good for you and there was no need to take either as both were equally as much bullshit.

Not as full of shit as you but pretty shit. You're also still trying to go
>the etablishment was in the bag for Cruz the whole time
instead of the etablishment being anti Trump all along. Which isn't up for debate but fact. Nice try with the "guys" tho implying I'd be arguing against the mainstream on /pol/ and you'd have others to back up your terrible shilling when it's you who is standing alone.

>>70612197
>pure cringe
>>
YOU really gotta love our system

>run 50+ candidates
>candidate A gets 49% of the vote
>candidate B gets 10%
>all the rest get 1%
>give candidate C (1%) the nomination because the one that everyone clearly wants did reach a magic number

Fuck it's almost fully decided, and my state doesn't vote for almost another month. Shitty broken system designed to keep the shitty broken system running.

If trump doesn't get the nomination I'm going to vote for Hillary just to speed up the decay.
>>
File: Untitled.png (439 KB, 545x500) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
439 KB, 545x500
Drumpf whiteys last gasp.

Drumpf. Cruz. Dont fuckin matter republishits.

Hillary your new Prez no matter fuckin what. She got our big BLACK cock so fuckin far up her pale ass woman cant even shit straight. OBAMA staying in DC. He telling her when to spit and piss the next eight years.

Then you nasty motherfuckers get a BLACKer meaner Prez who WILL out you fuckin down.

Whitey you done.
Whitey this your last free election.
Whitey we gonna take every damn dime from Drumpf and Cruz and use em to put you in fuckin prisons.
>>
File: 1450844765610.png (320 KB, 349x415) Image search: [Google]
1450844765610.png
320 KB, 349x415
>>70613296
Now this is quality
>>
>>70603982
>>70601624
>I'm confident that precisely because these people are not in teh DC establishment and that their chief concern is improving America and electing a real conservative that if they become unbound they will nominate Ted Cruz.
Then they should all be executed for treason.
>>
>>70613296
>How to spot a RL white person posting on /pol/
>>
>>70612753
>instead of the etablishment being anti Trump all along

If that is your new position, I will certainly agree with that. It is clear from the begining that no one in the establishment wanted Trump. Guess what, they also didn't want Ted Cruz, because he was "too conservative". If the establishment had their way every nominee would be someone like Rommney, or Kasich, or Dole. Someone who is above all else, moderate.

Cruz was never a favorite of the establishment. From the beginning, it was clear the establishment didn't want Trump nor did they want Cruz. Cruz just ran his campaign so that if he was the alternative to Trump, the establishment and moderates would say, better Cruz than Trump and hold their nose for him.

When you need a certain amount of delegates to win, this is what you are supposed to do to win a campaign. This is what a smart person does.

Trump tried some of this too. Do you think his mentioning of "Planned Parenthood does a lot of good things" in south carolina was an accident. That was him thinking oh boy I need to moderate myself a bit to broaden my appeal. But what he didn't accurately assess was that his style which so successful in wining in new voters also alienated him from a lot of other voters.

When you combine this with that Trump has apparently had almost no ground game until recently, it is not a surprise he is now probably at a disadvantage when going into a convention where the eventual nominee needs 1237 delegates and no one has won it outright.

Trump has literally no one to blame but himself. He made some choices in his campaign strategy and they turned out to be wrong. I'm not saying it is a fait accompli, it just doesn't look good for him.
>>
>>70602607
That bitch is a fake spray tanned white
Remember they like to appropriate (aka:steal) cultures
>>
File: Glenn Baal.jpg (22 KB, 397x289) Image search: [Google]
Glenn Baal.jpg
22 KB, 397x289
>>70601624
YFW Manafort and Stone block half of Cruz's bound delegates during Rules and Credentials because of the thousand of affidavits collected reporting fraud on behalf of Cruz and Trump only needs 1,030.

>Oh shit, you didn't know about those rules?
>You thought 1237 was a magic number, asshole?
>You forgot they did this to Ron Paul in the last fucking convention?
>>
File: 1459395277555.jpg (149 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1459395277555.jpg
149 KB, 650x650
>>70601624
>>70603982
>>70607995
>>70608335
>>70609459
>If I just keep typing, they might not realise how full of shit I am.

Does the Cruz even have any money to pay you for this shilling?
>>
>>70608335
Fuck you buddy. The GOP destroyed Ron Paul and tossed his entire base into the trash for trying this exact maneuver in 2012.

Just forcing a contested convention will be enough to burn the party to the ground, no matter who wins.
>>
>>70613659
>Trump has literally no one to blame but himself
And the corrupt traitors of the RNC, of course.
>>
>>70608335
Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>70613798
Calm down man. It is not the end of this world if your guys doesn't win this nomination. Especially if you aren't even an American.
>>
File: 1455392159887.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1455392159887.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>>70613901
>>
File: 1448317022513.jpg (27 KB, 720x329) Image search: [Google]
1448317022513.jpg
27 KB, 720x329
>>70597263
ONLY TRUMP
>>
>>70613818
>>70613825
>>70613886

All three of you need to take a deep breath. And take a sip and a half of your wine. I myself am drinking a nice Carmenere from Chile. If you don't already, all the wine you drink should be red.
>>
>>70613984
I'm not smart enough to figure out that picture. What does that mean?
>>
File: Jett-3.jpg (65 KB, 567x847) Image search: [Google]
Jett-3.jpg
65 KB, 567x847
>>70613618

Suck my pitch BLACK dick motherfucker. Nuthin white about this cuckmaker.
>>
>>70613995
>shill has nothing of value to add
Daily reminder that in any sane country Cruz would have already been hanged from the neck until dead for treason rather than running for president.
>>
>>70603291
You mean the Republican party doesn't meet the interest of the people? Well finally this has come to light.
>>
File: Cruz questioning..jpg (28 KB, 306x407) Image search: [Google]
Cruz questioning..jpg
28 KB, 306x407
>>70614213
Going from hey your isn't my preferred candidate for nominee to he should be hanged is a bit much anon.
>>
>>70614347
Go away berniebot.
>>
>>70614393
Good thing I said nothing about my preferences, and just objective fact, then.
>>
>>70614347
This was already known from Ron Paul's ordeal in 2012. Democrats will learn the same this year.
>>
>>70614460
>Good thing I said nothing about my preferences, and just objective fact, then.
So you're saying it would be a reasonable inference that you in fact did prefer Ted Cruz for the nomination, it is just that for whatever reason a sane country would hang him.
>>
>>70614538
>So you're saying it would be a reasonable inference that you in fact did prefer Ted Cruz for the nomination,
No, stupid, I said nothing about my preference for a candidate, only that any sane country would have already hanged Ted Cruz for treason, which is a factual statement.
>>
>>70597263
Will book my flight soon
>>
File: 1453934159560.jpg (56 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1453934159560.jpg
56 KB, 720x720
>>70609687
You'd know a lot about meme technology wouldn't you. How's the position at Applied Memetics working out? Dow Cruz kick money at you per post, or is it a salary deal?
>>
>>70610959
>It's the very emotion based female writing style
Look in the mirror, buddy. Your posts are just the same.
>y-you're a liar
>you don't fit in according to my standards!
>you're dishonest and it's not true :((
>Your pictures are shit
>Y-you don't belong on /p-pol/ because I say so, speaking with my few months of experience on this site!
>>
>>70614491
Bro, whoah.

Ron Paul tried to do exactly what the OP is accusing Cruz of doing.
Thread replies: 143
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.