[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is marrying a hot girl who is only in it because you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 720x960
Is marrying a hot girl who is only in it because you're rich worth it?
>>
>>70596654
if you dont satisfy her sexually she will find a way around you and then its not worth it
>>
it is if you want to take care of a child in an adults body the rest of your life
>>
>>70596654
having her around as a fuckbuddy might be worth it, provided you get a vasectomy and don't tell her about it

>marriage
not even once
>>
>>70596654
Yes if she bears you children
If she refuses to pop out children for you
Leave her
>>
File: cupface3.jpg (109 KB, 402x248) Image search: [Google]
cupface3.jpg
109 KB, 402x248
My goal is to meet a rich woman and be a stay at home dad. I'm currently dating a surgical resident with blonde hair and blue eyes who will be making 400k/year in 3 years. I can give up my job as an industrial plumber.

I want 6 children. Time to save the white race and be the best dad ever.
>>
Make her have ur kids then dump her
>>
>>70596654
Never is
especially if you actually fall for her knowing she will never love you
>>
File: Horo™ (36).png (340 KB, 594x586) Image search: [Google]
Horo™ (36).png
340 KB, 594x586
>>70596654
>marrying
never

I guess keeping her around would be find if it doesn't bother you that she doesn't actually like you.
>>
>>70596654
Donn't marry, you moron. She will just divorce you and keep half of your assets.
>>
>>70596654
Dont marry her
Hookers will give you sex and companionship for money$$$$$
Will this wife have children with you or does she think your genetics are garbage
>>
File: 1460268815198.jpg (94 KB, 775x719) Image search: [Google]
1460268815198.jpg
94 KB, 775x719
>>70597152
what if you get a prenup?
>>
>>70596654
No. And it's even worse when you're a racemixing idiot.
>>
>>70596654
Yes but only if she is willing to have children, heck this is an old custom, even in the bible you were allowed to buy a wife, I mean there is something spiritual that takes place after you have sex with them and they bear your child a connection happens, whether small or strong it will be there and she will end up having feeling toward you either way.
>>
>>70597256
That's like saying a wet napkin would stop Lexington Steele from penetrating your tight boipucci

Divorce = You're fucked
The only way out is to kill yourself
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 113x118) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 113x118
>>70596654

No, not even with a solid prenup. Consider it like a business proposal:

Her hotness is valuable now, but it's a depreciating asset. She's going to lose attractiveness as time goes by, and there's a very good chance that I'm going to get richer. 15 years down the road, she's guaranteed to be less valuable, and I'm very likely to be worth more. It's possible that I'll go bust, or have a big drop in my net worth, but I probably won't.

So my wealth and her attractiveness might be equal now, but in time, they'll almost certainly be mismatched. A solid commitment is a loser for me. No matter what happens, it benefits her.

You don't buy depreciating assets, you rent. She can be my girlfriend.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.