[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Donald can't even manage a ground game, how can he manage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: TedCruzWide (1).jpg (273 KB, 1024x680) Image search: [Google]
TedCruzWide (1).jpg
273 KB, 1024x680
If Donald can't even manage a ground game, how can he manage a country?
>>
File: FO1_Fire_critical_hit.gif (50 KB, 64x109) Image search: [Google]
FO1_Fire_critical_hit.gif
50 KB, 64x109
>>70596252
Because he isn't a fucking rat.
>>
>>70596252
I didn't know having the establishment hand you delegates was considered ground game.
>>
>ground game = greasing the palms of delegates
>>
>>70596252
He shouldn't have needed a ground game. Any other candidate would have been the presumptive nominee months ago. No one will forget what has happened the last two months if Trump loses the Republican party is dead
>>
>>70597481
>>70597548
>>70597568

LE FUCKING DELEGATES :)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

LE EBIN DELEGATE MAYMAY :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
>>70596252
If Ted Cruz can't even manage to not look like an undead corpse escaped from the morgue, how can he be President?
>>
>>70597568
>>70597548
You guys act like this is the first time in history that the voters didn't directly have a hand in the end result.
>>
>>70597725
Of course it's not the first time... but it's the most blatant example of rigging the game in recent history.
>>
>>70597625
>>70597725
It's always Canadians

Your rat is not going to get the nom

If it goes contested neither Trump or Cruz will get it
>>
File: itsogrenow.png (14 KB, 947x130) Image search: [Google]
itsogrenow.png
14 KB, 947x130
Trump is LOSER
>>
File: Mistake.gif (461 KB, 250x141) Image search: [Google]
Mistake.gif
461 KB, 250x141
>>70597594
>He shouldn't have needed a ground game. Any other candidate would have been the presumptive nominee months ago. No one will forget what has happened the last two months if Trump loses the Republican party is dead

You seem to not understand how the Cruz ground game works, so let me explain to you what happens.

>Oh Delegate so and so, I'm anon I work with the Cruz campaign, I would like to talk to you about your vote at the convention.
>Now I know you are bound to candidate x or y or z for the first vote, but after that you will be unbound.
>The way this election is shaping up it looks like no candidate will earn the 1237 delegates before the convention.
>We're asking for your support for the 2nd and subsequent votes at the convention for Senator Cruz.
>Cruz is the best choice by far because of his postions on issues, x, y, z.
>While Donald Trump has certainly been very energetic in his campaign, it looks like he is only a recent convert to a lot of the positions that you indicated were important to you, based on his statements of a,b,c
>So at the convention can we count on your support for Senator Cruz after you become unbound so the GOP can nominate a real conservative and beat Hillary?
>Great thanks delegate anon.

That is it. That is literally the "dirty underhanded" tricks that are being pulled by the Cruz campaign. This is stuff that Team Donald should have been doing all along. But he hasn't. And you know why? Because he didn't know he was supposed to even be doing something like that because this is his first foray into politics. Meanwhile the supporters for Cruz, who is clearly the most conservative GOP candidate are movement conservatives who have been working in elections and the process to try to get conservatives nominated and elected for literally decades.

Now it looks like Trump has figured out he needs to be doing more like this to win the nomination based on his recent hires for his campaign. But it might be too little too late.
>>
>>70596252
Pictures of Ted Cruz drinking beer with a flaccid penis during college are going to be hitting the internet to start this news week. Check /pol/ and the news in the morning it's a real thing. Screen shot this if you'd like. I'm not sure if it'd really going to effect anything but will be good memes.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.