[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Homeless Guy Shot After Trying To Stab Officer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: FREZZEEEEEEE_ImACop.png (1 MB, 1278x627) Image search: [Google]
FREZZEEEEEEE_ImACop.png
1 MB, 1278x627
Perfect example of a good police Officer here. How do they go wrong sometimes?

There are some really shit cops and then there are nice ones like this guy. Is it inner-city work?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4buDqSE3Vx4
>>
>>70595549

>They didn't immediately mag dump him

I'm proud of our police officers
>>
Sig Sauer fuck yeah
>>
>Afraid of a fucking hobo with a fucking knife

Can u even krav maga niggah ?
>>
That cop was a fuckin' jerk.

"You can't walk on the highway."

How the fuck are you supposed to get around if you don't have a car? Dude this was exactly like the beginning of 'First Blood' aka Rambo lol.

He was harassing the homeless man because... well, that's what cops do. The police harass the homeless and petty criminals. The police are fucking losers.
>>
>>70596532
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>70596532
Fucking retard shut the fuck up. You sound like such a spoiled fucking brat. The police are fucking losers until you find out that some shit from school bludgeoned him with a fucking baseball bat. The police are losers until your girlfriend gets hit by a car and it's a cop that uses his medical knowledge to save her from being a fucking vegetable or worse, dead.

Stupid piece of shit
>>
>>70596465
You should do more about all the muslims in your country before you talk shit about anyone France.

Your country got dicked by Hitler and you had no clue. PUSSSIESSSSSSSS
>>
>>70595549
this is actually an example of bad training. He did not need to fire his weapon. He shot out of panic, not necessity. Still, better than the others you hear about.
>>
>>70596532
lOw

quAlitY

baiT
>>
>>70596532
Learn the rules hippie
>>
>>70596672

What do ya mean?
>>
>>70595549
taser broke again?
Americuck bootlickers will defend this.
>>
>>70596532
YOU DONT WALK ON THE FUCKING HIGHWAY HOW GOD DAMN STUPID ARE YOU?

I bet you think bicycle lanes were a good idea too.
>>
>>70596954
not all cops have tasers

they are expensive: many departments require any tasers to have a camera to record the deployment of the barbs. not only do you need to pay for all the tasers, but you have to pay for training for every officer. that shit is expensive and money is always tight
>>
>>70596887
its fucking illegal to walk on interstate highways
>inb4 why
>>
>>70597206
>>70597429

How are you supposed to freely travel around America if you don't own a car?
>>
THEY DREW FIRST BLOOOOD
>>
>>70595549
Guy is wielding a knife up close and walking towards him. If this was me, I'd panic and shoot him to stay down. Officer obviously only shot once to maim so that he wouldn't die to a knife, props to him. Of course, no news outlet will play the story that this officer spared this man when he had a knife against him in striking distance.
>>
>>70597595
dont walk on the interstate highway
>>
>>70597595

you don't. you're screwed. they say driving is a "privilege" but it's pretty much a necessity.
>>
>>70597595
also walking isnt the only option but there are longer ways around the interstate or you could use a train
>>
>>70597595
By foot. But not on the fucking highway/interstate. Its really simple to not be a retard.
>>
>>70597674
>>70597740

So if a person doesn't own a car and has a low amount of money he or she can't freely travel around America?

Just be honest. The police was harassing the homeless man. This was exactly like the beginning of 'First Blood'.

>>70597776

Train tickets cost money.
>>
>>70595549
>>70596532
>>70596465

He wasn't a hobo. He was fleeing Baltimore where he killed his roommate and landlord with the same knife he pulls in the video.
>>
>>70596465
>wasting years of training just to be taken by knife from behind or shot

In England maybe
>>
File: r.jpg (21 KB, 256x320) Image search: [Google]
r.jpg
21 KB, 256x320
>>70597916
>walk down interstate highway
>no sidewalk, on side of road
>uh oh car doing 60 mph blows a tire
>pulls over quick without seeing me
>mfw
>>
>>70596262
theyre really heavy for no good reason 2bh
>>
>>70596744
police don't have to know first aid
police don't even have an obligation to protect you
>>
>>70597927
If this is true I don't really care

Murderers deserve to be put down, a bullet is a lot cheaper than a fuckton of legal fees/prison care
>>
>>70598154
>fake
>gay
>>
>>70598291
Doesn't mean they don't, and don't

dumb canadian faggot poster
>>
>>70598154

Whatever dude. It's called the assumption of risk.

That guy who blew a tire is going to pull over and be on foot on the side of the road. Like someone couldn't fuck hit him too.

The law against walking on the side of the road, like numerous other laws, are just there so that the police can harass the homeless.

Come on, be honest you miserable fucks. THE POLICE HARASS THE HOMELESS. I want to hear you guys admit it. It's fucking well known. It was even included in the beginning of the movie 'First Blood' how the police view and handle homeless individuals. Quit fuckin' lying.
>>
>>70596954
gee he walked off a shot to the abdomen im sure a taser through a shirt will hurt him. kill yourself bongcuck
>>
>>70597916

He did a police intuition check on him and noticed something was wrong with both his speech and body language. He was actually ok to walk on the highway side but he was acting odd and not answering questions correctly and obviously lying so he went with a frisk cause that was all suspicious. Turns out he was a fucking murderer and he was sketch because he knew he got caught.
>>
>>70598472
police are filth and usually just military basic training dropouts
>>
File: 1458638914163.jpg (118 KB, 846x756) Image search: [Google]
1458638914163.jpg
118 KB, 846x756
>>70598728
>>
Don't we love our police officers?
>>
>>70598728
nice bait. very edgy
>>
>>70597916
No. Walking on the interstate creates a dangerous situation for yourself and others. And there are plent of options. Because of underage drinking charges, I can't get my license for 1 more year (when I'm 23). I've managed to get to and from work and school fine.

>wake up
>hop on shitty ass negro ridden rabit transit
>get to york
>get off go to work
>take rabit to Towson
>hop off and walk a few miles to school

Keep in mind that these places are 45 miles or 50 minutes apart from each other. It sucks but it is completely manageable. Especially if you have friends willing to drive you for free or gas money.
>>
>>70598571
Someone walking from their car to a phone or a building or whatever else is lower risk than a homeless guy walking the entire road. That's of course assuming the guy driving the car doesn't have a cell phone to call for help.

The fact is that walking on the side of a highway is not safe. You have heavy motorized vehicles speeding down the road. If one of them even grazes you, you'd be fucked.

Might as well not even have sidewalks by your logic. Just let people walk on the sides of the streets.
>>
>>70598571
And what the hell is this obsession with the first rambo movie you have?
>>
>>70598678
>He did a police intuition check on him

Police intuition check. I like that.

I call it harassing the homeless. You call it a "police intuition check".

I guess that's why you guys won't admit that the police harass the homeless. You don't like how I characterize things. The police...perform intuition checks and attempt to arrest individuals who may be homeless. How's that? Can we all agree on that?
>>
>>70599145

Do you not see how the two are related?

Do you know what happens to John Rambo early on in the beginning of 'First Blood'.

Admit it you miserable fuck, the two scenarios are at least somewhat similar to each other.
>>
>>70596465
>Krav Maga

Oh yea dog let me just grab this fucking 5" blade from a homeless dude when there is clearly other tools available. Let me also take away my distance barrier that allows me to be safe while he is at danger. Seems legit said no one ever.
>>
>>70599164
Implying most homeless people arent involved in something illegal.
>>
>>70597429

do you mean literally on the highway? because that makes sense, but what about along side it? like on the grass
>>
reminder: he didn't die and ended up getting tased
>>
>>70599439

Well when things like walking beside a road are illegal then what's it matter?

Your statement implies that illegal behavior = unethical behavior, or behavior that is injurious to others.

However, you and your ilk, are happy that there are laws preventing people from walking on the side of the road. Said behavior hurts no one. Said behavior has no reason to be illegal, and in fact I would say such a law is unconstitutional.
>>
File: 1458459560013.png (73 KB, 454x453) Image search: [Google]
1458459560013.png
73 KB, 454x453
>>70599164
You ever work fast food or any food service? After awhile you get a pretty good idea based on how the person looks and walks up to how they are going to order.

Cops learn patterns and behaviors of people because they deal with them every day.
>>
Wouldn't a taser do the job here?
>>
>>70595549

He was brave but he was also stupid.

I wouldn't let anyone with a knife within 20 feet of me, ESPECIALLY if they are screaming "KILL ME".

This isn't the movies and this video proves that perfectly. Getting shot doesn't mean shit until your vital organs are hit or you bleed out.

An adrenaline filled homeless guy with a high tolerance for pain could cover that gap in a good 2 seconds flat and put a knife between your ribs while you may not even land another shot and if you do, it won't stop him.

Where is this cop's taser or pepper spray? He was given many opportunities to use it when he fell over. The guy with the knife was controlling the officer and not the other way around. Terrible police work.
>>
>>70599314
Well they are very different. This man broke the law by walking along the highway. Police officer stops to not arrest him, but get him off the highway safely. Noticed he was speaking and walking haphazardly and disoriented like, so decides to pat him down. Dude pulls knife and tries to stab him.

In Rambo, he is walking on the side of a regular road, he is sober, doesn't try to stab the cop, and the cop tries to get him outta the town because he's a drifter.

Not very similar.

As for your idea that this law is to harass the homeless, arguments have been made above that you seem intent on ignoring. It is dangerous to drivers and the person walking. And your constant use of Rambo and miserable fucks leads me to believe you're a just a shitty troll.
>>
>>70596465
retard
>>
>>70599843

I mean it did after his buddy showed up with the taser. Not all officers have one.
>>
>>70600040
>It is dangerous to drivers and the person walking.

Assumption of risk.

What is a person supposed to do according to you when his car breaks down on the highway?

You guys are such bullshit fucking liars when it comes to the police. You guys are shameless individuals. Completely fuckin' shameless.
>>
>>70596465
>Trying to Israeli Martial Arts when you have a gun and space
You're missing the whole point of self defense.
>>
>>70596811
Not it isnt. You must not be leo. If they pull a knife. Especially that knife that was at least 6 inches long. The cop had the lawful authority to shoot till the threat is eliminated. Leo can always use one weapons level higher than the suspect.
>>
>>70599145
Maybe the leaf who constantly posts threads about how this movie validates his views is on vacation.
>>
>>70599862
21 foot rule only applies if you don't already have your weapon drawn.

With a weapon trained on your target it takes .2 seconds to depress the trigger.
>>
>>70600278
>What is a person supposed to do according to you when his car breaks down on the highway?

Walk to the nearest exit and find help. If a cop stops him then all he does is say "My car broke down, I need help"

Not pull a fucking Bowie knife and scream "KILL ME KILL ME KILL"

Anti-Cop faggots on pol are as bad as anti-Military
>>
About time the garbage men took out the trash
>>
>>70599862
not everyone has a taser, that shit is expensive
>>
Watch sjws complain that he didn't get killed because he's white
>>
>>70596532
>The police harass the homeless and petty criminals.
>petty criminals.
>criminals
So you're saying police shouldn't bother with criminals? Are you from Australia?
>>
>>70595549
See THIS is why I want all officers to have body cams. Sure it's to show when they are corrupt, but better yet in these cases. This guy would have been hounded otherwise, imagine the news "cop kills poor old defenseless homeless man". This brave cop perfectly shows how to handle this kind of situation. And because of the cam, everybody, especially the internet will be there to defend him.
>>
File: image.jpg (61 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61 KB, 375x500
>this is /pol/ so I bet there are people defending the knife wielding attacker and shitting on the police who did everything not to kill the guy when they had the legal right to do so
>check thread
>>
>>70599164
are you autistic and can't read peoples expressions or figure out anything due to their body language and behavior? Reading people is easy. Also you learn to spot things in people the more you work with them. Cops interact with criminals all of the time and can tell when someone is acting suspicious. I worked in a grocery store in high school and college and I got to where I could tell exactly the type of people who would use food stamps. Even if they were well dressed/looked like they had money, I could tell they were going to use them. People are easy to read unless you have autism or are a completely oblivious moron which you are probably both.
>>
>>70597916
>what are county roads
>>
>>70600630
>Walk to the nearest exit and find help. If a cop stops him then all he does is say "My car broke down, I need help"

Why should that work as an excuse? You seem to think that it is okay for it to be illegal to walk on the side of the road.

"When I walk on the side of the road it is okay, because I'm not homeless lol."

You see what I mean when I say that you guys are shameless individuals? Completely lacking in empathy, common sense, and intelligence.

I don't know why I post here. You people are too stupid to function.
>>
File: Really.jpg (5 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
Really.jpg
5 KB, 300x168
Feel bad for the homeless guy :(
Cop also for being in a shit position
>>
>>70599729
Maybe try not being homeless?

Unless you have a mental disorder, there's not really an excuse for being a fucking hobo. You are either mentally ill, or made some really shitty choices in life.
>>
File: 1453424656430.jpg (8 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1453424656430.jpg
8 KB, 250x241
>>70602054
>Telling the truth is shameless
>>
>>70602054
if this isn't bait i don't know what is
>>
>>70596672
Do you really need to ask?
>>
>>70597595
Walk along the highway fence line or below it. Only go on highway to cross water, but there should be a bridge/walkway for that anyway.
>>
I don't blame the cops, but I would have done it differently.
He was already shot, you don't have much mobility after being shot in the abs.
I would have pulled out a collapsible baton and bashed his knife hand, but I have training for that sort of thing.
Seriously though, it wouldn't have been hard to disarm that guy, cops don't react realistically, it's like they just react to criteria.
>shot once
>still has knife
>not following ANY orders
>we're running out of room!
It's not lying, but it's just not honest. The guy was stumbling around and falling over, even crawling at one point.
If a guy holding a knife was shot in the stomach and crawling I'd use my baton to break his hand. Cops are almost trained to be terrified at all times so they can't even use common sense.
>>
>>70603018
>I wuld have bopped da knife outta his hand XD

Shut up faggot
>>
>>70599843
He got shot in the stomach and didn't give a fuck not sure how much more a taser would have done.
>>
>>70603018
This is real life not a fucking action movie, you fucking sperg.
>>
>>70603018
>I would have pulled out a collapsible baton and bashed his knife hand, but I have training for that sort of thing.
Bitch, you ain't a ex special forces, loose cannon who gets the job done.
>>
>>70595549

I think it's that you get cops that were veterans from the army or trigger happy faggots that just want to murder someone legally that end up dumping an entire magazine in to someone.

Our cops are pretty incompetent for the most part.
>>
Seems like every time there's a cop shooting thread, there's a ton people defending the cops no matter what. In every thread. Makes you wonder if there is LEO presence on this board. It's almost like someone wants us to think cop shootings are acceptable every time, no matter the circumstances.

leoidf out in full force tonight
>>
>>70595549
Omg that poor man.. He dindu nu.. Oh wait he's white nevermind
>>
>>70596262
I was so proud to see my p226 in action
>>
>>70595549
From my personal experience, cops in big cities tend to be massive fags (not all of them, but a lot of them) but rural cops and highway patrol are often decent guys.
>>
i saw this earlier

the cop did what he was supposed to
i know where the dude was
it is dangerous for the guy to walk on that highway

there are PLENTY of other roads to walk on that parallel the highway

the dude is a retard
the cop did protocol
>>
>>70603018
>If a guy holding a knife was shot in the stomach and crawling I'd use my baton to break his hand

You are hopped on adrenaline. A murderer with a foot of sharpened steel stands 5 paces from you. He is hopped on adrenaline. His every other breath is punctuated by screams of "KILL ME KILL ME KILL ME". He is slowly, but surely and defiantly marching towards you, as if the .40 caliber hole that you sank into his liver never existed. There is no hesitation. This is a man with nothing to lose and everything to gain. He wants death, you helped to give it too him, and yet he's coming back for more.

But hey, just like flick out le baton and use the dank krav maga skills that every police officer knows and like disarm him by cracking his wrist in half because that would be the honorable thing to do amirite? Just like in my animes its not right to use a gun on a melee user you have to fight them in honorable single combat because guns are like evil n shit and we need more swordfights in society instead of gunfights because it would be cool.

also pic unrelated
>>
>>70603018
cop would get sued for excessive use of force on a man whose been shot..
>>
>>70595549
>tazers
why are people so dumb?
>>
>>70597346
Cop here.

I was told I had to take a taser training course to be able to carry a taser. Keep in mind I already carry a gun, y'know because I'm a fucking police officer? At the end of the course we have to get tasered ourselves, it's required.

I didn't have to get shot to carry my gun, so I told them I'd rather just kill someone if the situation should ever arise, and when the media asked why I didn't just use my taser I'd explain in excruciating detail why I don't carry a taser.
>>
>>70597916
greyhound bus
>>
>>70599314
you spend more time looking at movies instead of living in this world

you don't even deserve an opinion.
>>
>>70600616
just because he's shot once doesn't mean he's down. the dude was walking around despite being gutshot for at least a minute in the video. bullets don't stop momentum from a charge, they can only prevent the person from moving further assuming they're killshots.
>>
>>70605695

Costs money, ya dipshit.

>>70605780

lol fuck you. The similarities between the beginning of 'First Blood' and this scenario were too numerous to ignore. Both men were even carrying a big ass concealed knife.

I mean, come on, homeless man harassed by some loser cop while carrying a big ass knife? That sounds like the beginning of the first Rambo movie.

You're just intellectually dishonest so you won't admit it. Like most of these fucktards in this topic.

I call it harassing the homeless. You guys call it "police intuition checks".

I don't know why the average /pol/ poster has some weird allegiance to the police in America. I can assure you that they don't give the slightest fuck about you. Unless you are related to a police officer or something, then they would probably cut you slack if you did end up breaking some stupid law. But for most of you? They would ticket you for motherfucking jay walking hahaha. Yet you defend these fucking faggots on here like they are your own mother.
>>
>>70603358
>>70603668
>>70603732
It doesn't take a fucking green beret to smash a retard's hand with a baton while he's crawling on the ground bleeding from a gunshot to the gut.
There's nothing special about walking up, squatting over and smashing a person's hand against the concrete.
If you think there's anything implausible or ridiculous about that then you're a cowardly couch potato NEET.
>>70604968
I seriously doubt it,
>>
Where was this at that you can't walk on the highway? I can ride my bycicle on the fucking highway here if I choose to. Done it before to get between towns when I was broke.
>>
>>70604873
You're a butthurt fucking retard.
If you can't imagine bashing someone's hand while they're crawling on the ground, shot in the stomach, you're a useless human being.
>skills that every police officer knows
>Just like in my animes
Quit with the fucking projecting,
>>
>>70599606
It's illegal.
>>
>>70606123
>Hobo gets shot
>Doesn't drop knife

>Hit his hand with a baton
>Thinking he will drop the knife then

Some people on pol sure don't value their own life but value the life of a shitlord murderer from another country.
>>
>>70606288
Just because you weren't stopped by police doesn't mean it's not illegal
Hell, I've been stopped walking on the highway when I was 14 by a state trooper walking home from school
The trooper was nice enough just to give me a lift and told me not to walk along the highway again
>>
>>70599164
>intuition checks
actually, I think that's a perception check.
>>
>>70598291
>don't have an obligation to protect you
That's literally their job, you fucking retard. "Protect and serve"
>inb4 they only protect duh corprashons
>>
>>70599729
Do you actually think people should be able to just wander down the freeway? I don't even disagree with you that the police harass the homeless, but that's not what that law is about. You're being stupid
>>
>>70600278
>Assumption of risk
I bet you disagree with speed limits too, you turd.
Walking on a freeway creates an unnecessary risk. Laws are meant to minimize unnecessary risk.
>>
>>70600278
>What is a person supposed to do according to you when his car breaks down on the highway?
Obviously the law is meant to keep people from wandering onto the freeway. they're not going to hassle someone who's car broke down. Are you autistic? Serious question
>>
>>70606044
Rambo sucks
>>
>>70595549
STAY DOWN

Screams like a pussy.

Hassling a Hobo.

Americucks in this thread supporting pussy police.

What a bunch of faggots.

GET DOWN GET DOWN SHOTS FIRE ERMAGAWD WORLD IS ENDING GET 500 OFFICERS FOR BACKUP NOW!
>>
>>70607086

You don't know what it's like to take a man's life, and you never will.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 686x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 686x342
>>70607086
>>
>>70595549
Cop was lucky.

Shame, the reasom homeless will freak out on cops because its jail or fema camp for them.
>>
>>70599729
He could've been walking along the grass.

It's understood that the highway shoulder is for emergency use only, not for you to drive, walk, park, etc.

It's an unnecessary hazard. Look at all those videos from 3rd world shitholes of ppl getting run down on highways by 70+mph vehicles.

Safety is the reason you're not allowed to travel on a fucking interstate highway on foot.

Literally just walk along the mowed down grass close to the fence line. If you have to cross a water way and shit a cop will obviously understand why you had to walk on the bridge.
>>
>>70606674
Nah its already been done in your court that police don't have an obligation to protect the public.

Here in straya land our cops need to have senior first aid ticket.
>>
>>70595549

Of course he didn't shoot more than once, the target was white. If he was black he should have emptied his clip.
>>
File: 1450668723214.gif (2 MB, 438x363) Image search: [Google]
1450668723214.gif
2 MB, 438x363
>>70607086
I always imagine Aussie shitposters to be sitting in their rooms with no AC while an Abo sits outside their window sniffing petrol.
>>
>>70606044
your facile logic and repeated use of begging the question show the shallowness of your thinking.

you don't care about what actually happened, you just wanted to use the topic to reinforce your weak beliefs.

pathetic.
>>
>>70606445
>If you can't imagine bashing someone's hand while they're crawling on the ground, shot in the stomach, you're a useless human being.

Yes, because surely getting within stabbing distance of a man who expresses a willingness to fight and die and is armed with a deadly weapon AND then trying to disarm said man by hitting a small, fast moving target with a weapon that may or may not disable the target with a single swing is fucking easy. Oh and surely during this whole time the man who is stumbling would never ever stand back up or try to lunge or try and take advantage of the cops restraint, like what happened in the video.

You have no idea how true, murderous violence works or looks like. Please, see the video below; that situation could have easily fucking happened here if that cop did not use his training, resistant, and cool head.

https://www.youtube.com/v/watch?v=75RTkGbiJpk&nohtml5=False

skip to 7:00
>>
>>70607086

He really did scream like a pussy, didn't he?

Hell, I'm not even a very tough guy, but if I yelled "DROP THE FUCKING KNIFE" it would sound waaaaay better than the way that pussy fuck yelled it.

Drop the fucking knife! He yelled that shit like a bitch. What a fucking pussy.
>>
>>70606044
You're literally just virtue-signalling to other sovereign citizen types, no one here actually agrees with you and you have no arguments.
>>
>all these internet tough guys
It's a school night finish your homework and get to bed
>>
>>70607204
>misunderstanding that case this much
>>
>>70607385

Why do you have some sort of weird allegiance to American police officers?

I mean, if you had a family member who was a cop then I would understand. But you fucktards on here are too numerous to all be related to law enforcers.

Why would you support American police officers if you didn't have some sort of person reason? They don't give the slightest fuck about you. If they ever have to arrest you they will slam you face first on concrete without a single care for your welfare. Yet most of you guys act on here like you are defending your own mother.

Why? I don't fucking get it.
>>
>>70597346
Officer Samuel hyde here, honestly I don't carry a taster since the sexual thrill of tazing someone just can't match taking a life

btw I only joined the police for to kill people
>>
>kill me , kill me

Look at this human in America.
He is probably religious , 50+ guy and he knows he will never get out of this cycle again because of Americas capitalism.

He cant kill himsef because he thinks he is going to burn in hell.
Nobody is helping him because Americans think ( like people in the Middle Ages ) that he deserved it.
This and the missing social structure like europe where we actually treat people like him to be the part of the society again.
>>
>>70607605

Suicide by cop is still suicide, he's burning in hell as we speak.
>>
>>70598235
P229 is top-heavy as fuck. P228 and P226 are alright, though. If anything, the weight gets rid of a bit of recoil.
>>
>>70607562
>you don't hate all cops and view them as comic book villains? Wow, what's with your weird allegiance to cops?
>>
>>70607562
>Why do you have some sort of weird allegiance to American police officers?
Projection
>I mean, if you had a family member who was a cop then I would understand. But you fucktards on here are too numerous to all be related to law enforcers.
Meaningless
>Why would you support American police officers if you didn't have some sort of person reason?
Because they, despite their flaws, provide a valuable social service, mainly keeping the peace.
>They don't give the slightest fuck about you.
Projection
>If they ever have to arrest you they will slam you face first on concrete without a single care for your welfare.
Not provable
>Yet most of you guys act on here like you are defending your own mother.
Attempts to use emotional attacks to undermine argument due to no counterpoint.
>Why? I don't fucking get it.
You're too stupid to understand. That's not ad-hom, since being stupid isn't why you're wrong, but you're certainly stupid.
>>
>>70607562
We're defending someone who did the right thing you fucking faggot.

More cops are wearing body cams and more of these encounters are becoming common to people that aren't cops.

The days of grainy shitty VHS footage of 10 cops beating up black people is over. We're seeing what kind of shit bags cops really deal with every day.
>>
>>70607655

lol I was about to say that.

Isn't bringing about your own death through intentional purposes "suicide"? Suicide by cop is still suicide.
>>
>>70607605

What does "being religious" have to do with this situation? If you're christian and you attack somebody and die in the process you go to hell. Intent is everything in moral theology, so if you kill yourself by getting somebody else to kill you, you still go to hell.
>>
File: its just a knife.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
its just a knife.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>70596465
>Its just a knife bro
(you)
>>
>>70597595
the side of the road
>>
>>70599314

Christ almighty, kill yourself.

>Durr this guy was like Rambo

If a cop asking you questions leads to you getting arrested then it's a good fucking thing he was doing his job and keeping degenerates off the streets and away from law abiding citizens like myself.

Good on the cop for showing restraint and having a keen eye for a fucking nutjob. What, you want that dipshit to take it out on the next random person he sees walking down the street? Thank god for our police force - the greatest peacekeeping system in the world by far. Go fuck yourself for speaking ill of them. Ever dial 911? It's amazing people take the fact that you can, at any moment, have a force of peacekeepers at your beck and call within minutes. Literally, go ANYWHERE else, you don't get that kind of service. Fucking grow up with your "fuck the police" degenerate nigger loving attitude.
>>
>>70607605
He's not saying kill me because of capitalism and Americans being meanies you fucking cuck he's saying kill me because he's a wanted suspect in a double murder in Baltimore and knows he's going to spend the rest of his life in jail
>>
>>70598613
>I don't know how tasers work
>>
>>70607722

Trying to argue by citing the logical fallacy sticky we all saw is in and of itself shifting the goalposts. It's always funny to see someone who just discovered this stuff post with such an overpowering false sense of intellectual superiority.
>>
>>70608126
>Trying to argue by citing the logical fallacy sticky we all saw is in and of itself shifting the goalposts
Stopped here. You're mentally damaged or just plain retarded. I don't even feel the need to explain why you're as wrong as fucking possible because anyone with a brain already knows.
>>
>>70607803

are they sparring, I'm not seeing any blood plus they're wearing the same outfit.
>>
>>70608067

So at what point would you tell that cop that he needs to meet lethal force with non lethal?
>>
>>70608252
looks like a demonstration to show how dangerous a knife is in close-quarters
>>
>>70608252

Are you autistic, he's showing you how fast and vicious a knife attack and how stupid it is to say "hurr why r u afraid of a guy widda knife HURRR" you dip.
>>
>>70597346
Tasers are a bad idea for cops, honestly. They can only fire once, they don't always work, etc.

They actually invented a clever less lethal alternative, it's this weird looking thing you can stick on your gun, check it out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToFzh7sMV6Y

The advantage over a taser is huge-you use it, if it fails,you are already holding your gun and are ready to use it.
>>
File: fatnerd1.gif (9 KB, 446x502) Image search: [Google]
fatnerd1.gif
9 KB, 446x502
>>70607328
Yeah I bet you'd make an entrance with a sick kickflip on your tony-hawk autographed skateboard, then deliver a backwards spinning elbow to the hobo with your yugioh dueling gauntlet.
>>
>>70608067

Tasers have a high failure rate and a really trash for dealing with high intensity situations against violent aggressors.
>>
>>70608231

>Gets called out
>Literally can't explain self
>"I don't need to explain myself you're just wrong"

Back to Reddi t with you.
>>
>>70607982
>If a cop asking you questions leads to you getting arrested then it's a good fucking thing he was doing his job and keeping degenerates off the streets and away from law abiding citizens like myself.

But this was about walking on the side of the road. Don't be intellectually dishonest, I can tell that you are a smart person.

>If a cop asking you questions leads to you getting arrested

THE GUY WAS WALKING ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD.

Are you people on here even familiar at all with the Constitution? Do you know what it says about "traveling"?

> It's amazing people take the fact that you can, at any moment, have a force of peacekeepers at your beck and call within minutes. Literally, go ANYWHERE else, you don't get that kind of service. Fucking grow up with your "fuck the police" degenerate nigger loving attitude.

You're assuming a lot here, namely that I live in a city where a police officer can show up in minutes. Maybe I live out in Bumfuck, Nowhere? Maybe I protect myself and my belongings?

You're right that I don't respect American police officers. When I was younger I went on a road trip and I pulled into an empty parking lot of a strip mall to sleep for a night. Do you know what happened? A couple hours later I had a police officer knocking on my window and shining his flashlight into my car. "What are you doing in there? Sleeping? Yeah, I saw you sleeping."

That is what American police officers do. They patrol empty parking lots at night looking for people sleeping. Yet you think that I should respect them. Ha! I have zero fucking respect for them.

I have a real job. I have to make money for a company. I don't patrol empty parking lots at night looking for people sleeping.
>>
>>70608401
Ok fine, please go ahead and define the terms you used. Specifically "shifting the goalposts". For now I'll ignore the fact that you're basically saying anyone who tries to counter an argument is wrong because there is a sticky on /pol/ that nobody ever reads.
>>
>>70608492

>They move sleeping people.

People aren't supposed to be just sleeping about in PRIVATE PARKING LOTS you fucking child.
>>
>>70608595

>Walking on the side of the road is illegal
>Sleeping in your car is illegal

Yet I should respect law enforcers?
>>
>>70608492

Parking lots tend to be private property, and if the owner doesn't want vagrants camping out in their parking lot then it's totally justified for a cop to remove the vagrant.
>>
>>70608740

It's not the officers fault, blame your local lawmakers.

Do you really need to be explained to that police officers enforce the law?
>>
>>70608740
Talk about Rambo some more
>>
>No SS number

Was he illegal?
>>
>>70608824

I reject your argument. Police officers are where the rubber meets the road. They are out there enforcing the law by the force of a gun barrel.

Your attempt to shift the blame to someone else is childish.

Let's use an example:

- Say a populace elects a ruler who is harsh
- He makes laws that are harmful
- Men with guns go out and enforce these laws

Who is really to blame here? The populace? The ruler? The men with guns?

I would say the men with guns. They are out there getting their hands dirty. You say they are just following orders. Ha, as if that excuse has worked throughout history.
>>
File: first-blood.jpg (37 KB, 630x268) Image search: [Google]
first-blood.jpg
37 KB, 630x268
>>70608956

No, he was Rambo.
>>
Wow, that was really professional for an American cop. Most officers you see on YouTube videos just empty their entire magazine mafia style into a guy at the slightest hint of a problem. But this one showed restraint and gave that bum every opportunity to give up.
>>
>>70609079

Do you not understand that a strip mall and it's parking lot is private property owned by somebody (not you) and that they have every right to not have filthy vagrants like you polluting their private space?
>>
>>70609100

Juan Rambo?
>>
>>70598571

predicated on the faulty premise that homeless are somehow innocent. Most a criminal drug addicts at best. aside from a few horror stories, we have social programs that will put you up in a housing unit if you hit rock bottom, you don't see semi-educated people being homeless,

Homeless are almost always junkies or mentally ill.
>>
>>70596465
>>70607803
>>70608252
>>70608329
>>70608303
Every Krav Maga video I've seen is a demo, which doesn't even have a resisting attacker

Even with all the stabbings caught on camera in Israel, I've yet to seen anyone disarm an attacker or come close to it
>>
File: anti trump commies.jpg (21 KB, 665x340) Image search: [Google]
anti trump commies.jpg
21 KB, 665x340
I haven't met a lot of police officers.
But all of those that I've met have been really great guys.
So about 6 for 6 so far? Oh wait no there was one when I got into an accident that was my fault. So 6/7 I think.
>>
>>70596532
I know this bait but I choose to respond anyway.

He was doing his job, and he did it well. He stopped the guy because he was doing something illegal. Pedestrians are prohibited from walking on freeways, that's pretty common knowledge. He stopped him and attempted to run his name to see if he had any outstanding warrants or other legal obligations. He was starting to pat the man down to ensure his own safety which is completely standard procedure and makes sense at a common level. It was then that the man pulled a knife so the officer reacted accordingly to how he deemed necessary in the short amount of time that he had to react. Once the situation was assessed a little more clearly he realized that he didn't have to keep shooting so he tried to contain the situation until the man could be arrested (legally and figuratively). As it turns out the man had committed a murder so because of the professionalism that was exhibited by the officer the man was able to be subdued and brought to justice for his crime(s).

Though I don't blame the officer and I am in no way condemning anything that he did, the only questionable part of this encounter was maybe the need to shoot him even though it was non-fatal and a result of the situation going from 0 to 100 in a split second, even then I still say that this was textbook policing. Even the officer would probably say that in hindsight maybe the shot was unnessary given the eventual outcome but it was definitely still justified and I praise him for exhibiting the cool and calm that he did.
>>
File: Burns_SS_Card.png (207 KB, 528x347) Image search: [Google]
Burns_SS_Card.png
207 KB, 528x347
>>70608956
>SS
Sieg heil.
>>
File: 1458024519638.png (381 KB, 563x541) Image search: [Google]
1458024519638.png
381 KB, 563x541
>>70608385
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDj5hpVsVV0
>>
File: question bird.png (47 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
question bird.png
47 KB, 250x251
Why didn't the cop just shoot his leg?
>>
>>70608492
>
You're right that I don't respect American police officers. When I was younger I went on a road trip and I pulled into an empty parking lot of a strip mall to sleep for a night. Do you know what happened? A couple hours later I had a police officer knocking on my window and shining his flashlight into my car. "What are you doing in there? Sleeping? Yeah, I saw you sleeping."

Your hate boner against the popo was born because you slept on private property?

hahahahahahahahhahaha

fuck man, you spoiled little shit. hahahahhaha
>>
>>70595549
>knife
That looked like a frigging sword what the fuck.

BUILD A WALL BUILD IT 10 FEET HIGHER!
>>
>>70609332
I remember watching that episode when it first came out. hilarious
>>
MY SAME QUESTION ALWAYS. ...WHY can't the officer involved, at ANY time, with ALL of their long hours, years of "gun range practice", aim for the LEG or FOOT???
>>
File: 580-.jpg (61 KB, 500x716) Image search: [Google]
580-.jpg
61 KB, 500x716
>>70595549
>Shooting some IDless dude for walking on the highway
Europeans should take note.
>>
>>70609079

>Shown a video of a man clearly homicidal just walking down the street
>Upset the general public agrees police should carry guns
>Upset there are laws
>Upset

It's alright kid, the angst goes away after high school mostly.
>>
>>70609489

WHY is this BAIT always the SAME?!
>>
>>70609554
It's not

>A 17-year-old boy was shot in the leg by a Baltimore police officer in Southwest Baltimore on Wednesday evening after he was spotted with a gun and refused to drop it, police said.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/baltimore-city/bs-md-ci-police-involved-shooting-20151216-story.html

>The police chased the offender and shot him, hitting him in the leg, near the scene, on Hamasger Street.

https://www.rt.com/news/224619-israel-stabbing-attack-bus/

>Later, a 24-year-old Palestinian stabbed and wounded an Israeli border policeman at the Qalandia crossing in the West Bank, a police spokesman said. The attacker was initially shot and wounded in the leg.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/17/palestinian-teenager-shot-after-alleged-attempt-to-stab-israeli-police-officer
>>
>Literally an anarchist with a father who works in correctionals
>Still undestand most of these "He coulda taser/maced/etc" statements are pure retardation

Remember friends, it's not the political beliefs you have, it's how much of a gulliable fuck you are. I mean jesus christ the amount of times I've had to explain that police officers must kill weapon wielding people from afar it's ridiculous, I bet you some european fuck will come in here and try to tell you how great his police are.

I don't think they fucking understand there's a difference in society, America actualy isn't as first world as everyone claims it, it's actually a relatively shit place to live with a horrible amount of homelessness and literal cities which are practically ghost towns, whoever thought america was the standard we should look up to is a fuckwitt.
>>
>>70609489
Because that doesn't work in real life. You have a higher chance of missing and either hitting whatever's behind said leg or foot (on a highway, this could easily be another car) or having the bullet ricochet off the pavement in to something else.

The first thing you learn when shooting is to take your environment in to consideration. Be aware of what's behind your target, and then what's behind that.
>>
>>70609608

huyrrrrrrrrr
>>
>>70599164
Yeah just like your man fetish, john Rambo
>>
>>70609366

I just find it ridiculous that that is what someone does as a job. Goes around looking into cars at night in parking lots.

I have a high stress job. I have to make money for a company. Police officers go around looking into cars at night to see if anyone is sleeping inside? Hahahaha.

You guys might need to wait a few years. You're probably all pimple-popping teenagers and young 20-somethings. If you have worked for years in the private sector I guarantee that you will look down on people who drive around in order to look inside cars for people sleeping while they are getting paid by public dime.

Seriously, it almost makes me wish that I became a cop. I would get paid a decent salary in order to drive around and do jack shit for most of the time. If anyone did piss me off I could use profanity and hit the person. I can't do that in my current job. Ha, it cracks me up to think about. Acting like a cop and attempting to intimidate someone. "I'll put you under arrest if you don't knock that shit off. Now do what I say or you're in for a world of hurt." There is literally no other job where you can say this to a person and it's considered normal. Man, I wish I could say this shit in my current job.
>>
>>70609356
better question is why he didn't just shoot the knife out of his hand
>>
American law enforcement is the worst!!

My shitty faggotity neighbors once left a dangerous (broken brakes) bike outside not locked up, my roommate was hurt. He admitted to having stolen the bike from their driveway and riding it down the street. At a corner a car was coming and he of course couldn't brake. He ended up hitting the car on the side. It sounds like he was going pretty fast. There was minor damage to the car and the driver did not get hurt. But my roomie'ss head went through the window and apparently one of his testes was damaged among other things. The fucking arrested him! my roomie and not my faggot-ass neighbors!
>>
>>70609742
>Calling anyone pimple popping when you're here bitching about police officers

Your ilk is like that one schizophrenic feminist who harassed that post office dude as if he was stalking her.
>>
>>70609798

2/10
>>
>>70595549
>>70598386
>>70596954
>>70599862
>>70600842
>>70604749
>>70605256
>>70607166

>Hamilton County Prosecutor Joe Deters said a Glendale police officer will not face charges after shooting a knife-wielding man on Interstate 75 last week. Body camera video shows the March 29 confrontation between Officer Josh Hilling and Pablo Javier Aleman - a wanted suspect in a Baltimore murder investigation.

“Officer Joshua Hilling is one brave individual and you’re going to see it for yourself,” Deters said before releasing the body camera footage on Tuesday. Hilling, 31, fired one gunshot after Aleman, 46, drew a knife on the officer on the side of I-75 near Sharon Road. The suspect was shot in the abdomen and continued to walk around the roadway with knife in hand. Body camera video shows the suspect advancing toward officers while yelling "Kill me, kill me."

Police eventually deployed a taser and apprehended Aleman. It's not clear why Aleman was walking on the side of the interstate, but he initially told the officer he had just left Dayton and was looking for a taxi. The prosecutor praised Hilling for using “remarkable restraint” in the incident. Aleman was wanted by police in Maryland in connection with a March 17 stabbing death of his roommate and landlord.

Police said the fixed-blade knife that was about eight to 12 inches long. “There’s a high probability that that was the murder weapon used against his roommate in Baltimore," Deters said. Aleman underwent surgery at the University of Cincinnati Medical Center. Hilling, a four-year veteran of the Glendale police department.

>Pablo Javier Aleman - a wanted suspect in a Baltimore murder investigation.
>The suspect was shot in the abdomen and continued to walk around the roadway with knife in hand
>Police eventually deployed a taser and apprehended Aleman

Are these threads supposed to have incorrect information in the OP?
>>
>>70609742

You really got triggered by that cop eh? You sound extremely autistic.

Do. You. Not. Understand. That. A. Strip. Mall. Parking. Lot. Is. Private. Property?

HELLO

HELLO

AUTISMO

YOU WERE A VAGRANT CAMPING OUT ON PROPERTY THAT WASNT YOURS WHICH YOU WERE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE ON

HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT
>>
>>70596532
>what is traffic safety
>what is high speed machines close to slow moving body
>what is suspicious people
>>
>>70610078

Doesn't change the fact that the cop was driving around looking into cars in random parking lots.

That's what he was getting paid to do that night. Patrol empty parking lots.

Work a few years in the private sector where you are required to make money for a company or they will fire you like you are nothing, then tell me that you respect people who do that for a living.
>>
>>70595549
>not being able to tackle a knife wielding wounded oldman

fucking amerikeks british officers do this daily.
>>
>>70598728
>A FUCKING LEAF
>>
>>70610232
Or someone reported you
>>
>>70599164
yeah cops can do that.
nothing to hide = nothing to fear

maybe if you didnt carry weed or illegally (out of house) sized blades you would shit yourself every time you see a cop car
>>
>>70602054
Ignoring the part where he pulls a knife and yells kill me.

Obviously your mother didn't bleach your anus enough.
>>
>>70599862
>adrenaline filled hobo
>gets shot
>keeps walking
MAYBE IF WE TASER HIM THAT'LL SURELY STOP HIM
>being this retarded
>>
>>70609079
Sweet Jesus how can you not see how wrong you are. Bu bu but i was sleeping. And that Rambo garbage. I hope the Popo baton your bitch ass next time.
>>
>>70610232

Or the strip mall security saw that a filthy vagrant was trying to camp out in the parking lot and they called the police, you dumb shit.
>>
The hobo seems mentally ill
>>
>>70610240
It's preventive measure from exposure to serious STD's genius. You don't know what's in the homeless man's or any persons blood for that matter you can't go all in if the person will try to bite and claw at you, use your head
>>
>>70610526

There is that weird allegiance again to police officers I was talking about earlier.

These men will throw you on the ground face first while arresting you. They will bend the law as far as they can to get what they want. Yet you think that they are "nice guys" who need defending on the Internet hahaha.

Stupid fuck.
>>
File: LSCWM1.jpg (91 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
LSCWM1.jpg
91 KB, 500x500
>>70609696
can't they put laser pointers on their guns? if airsoft kids can use them, I don't see why state police couldn't.
>>
>>70610628
I've been arrested on a dui. I treated them with respect and they treated me with respect. They even knocked me down from a felony to a misdemeanor. Stop acting like a child.
>>
It's a long road
When you're on your own
And it hurts when they tear your dreams apart
And every new cop
Just seems to bust a cap
Trying to find
Peace of mind
Can break your heart
It's a real war
Right outside your front door,
I tell ya
Out where they'll kill ya,
You could use a friend
Where the road is:
That's the place for me
Where I'm me
In my own space,
Where I'm free -
That's the place
I want to be
'Cause
The road is long and
Each step is only the beginning
No breaks, just heartaches
Oh man, is anybody winning?
It's a long road
And it's hard as well
Tell me what do you do to survive
When they draw first blood
That's just the start of it
Day and night
You gotta fight
To keep alive
It's a real war
Right outside your front door,
I tell ya
Out where they'll kill ya,
You could use a friend
'Cause
The road is long and
The road is long and
It's a long road
It's a long road
>>
>>70595549

The man is obviously on the ragged edge of life and was walking from one place of no luck to see if he could find some in another place. Made a bad decision by walking along the freeway instead of through the fields next to it and Roger Ramjet decides he's gonna assert his presidentially decreed authority. Here's what I would have liked to happen. Cop with some life experience under his belt sees a drifter. Tells drifter that if he agrees to sit quietly in the back of the cruiser he can get a lift to the next junction where he must find another way to travel the distance he was planning to walk along the freeway. I'd understand if he has some form of self defense in Murica but for the purposes of this favour he'd have to give it to me or submit to a search. I'd talk to the guy a little to try and learn some more about life and then maybe give him a few bucks if he didn't be an asshole.

Or alternatively do what American police seem to be trained to do, escalate a mundane stop and question into a life and death situation. YOU STUPID CUNTS. just another fucking day in America where the sentence for being poor and miserable is Death.
>>
>>70610699
because lasers pointers dont work during the day and are pretty much useless

cops are trained to look down sights, not hip fire

also airsoft kiddies are wannabe armyfags
>>
>>70610830
Voltorb pls self-destruct
>>
>>70610734
>one time a cop caught me doing something illegal and because of that one bad instance i know hate cops
>turns up fuck the police
im imagining that anon being 17 and pissed at his parents for no reason
>>
>>70609489
Shooting someone even in the leg carries a pretty high chance of killing the victim.

That's why it is called deadly force, you only use it when it's your last option. The cop in the video should of just mag dumped him but he decided he would wait a split second to see if the 1st shot would stop his charge, and it did.
>>
>>70610895

Nah, the Truth must live on.

Deus vult
>>
>>70610625
just hit him with your truncheon or kick him at his legs, problem solved. that guy had the reflexes of a snail after he was hit.
>>
>>70610523
Just how do you think tasers work?
Do you think a person getting tasered drops to the ground and sits still just because it hurts so gosh darned much? Are you really that retarded?
That said, I'm glad they put the fucker down, he clearly wanted it.
>>
>>70611013
After getting shot like that you get a huge adrenaline rush, you see him stumbling but he is carrying on after that basically doped up. It only takes a second for him to do serious damage with that knife no way any sane person would go near him, this isn't hollywood and your average police officer isn't exactly extensively trained in disarming knife wielding assholes.
>>
File: 1454552136558.gif (1 MB, 225x199) Image search: [Google]
1454552136558.gif
1 MB, 225x199
>>70611013
I bet you turned off the video the moment the guy whipped out his knife. Such offensive items are illegal to Britcuck eyes.
>>
>>70606674
He is correct. The supreme Court ruled that the police are only responsible to enforce the law. The whole protect and serve is just a saying.

Warren v. District of Columbia
>>
>>70609489

I Have Never Fired A Gun Before: The Post
>>
>>70595549
>How do they go wrong sometimes?

>give someone carte blanche to fuck with people without repercussion
>wonder why an overwhelming majority are huge pieces of shit

yeah, its a mystery
>>
>>70610990

>last option

FUCK OFF, it's the American Police's option 2-10.

The 1st option is to address people in menacing and passive agressive language that immediately heightens the possibility of conflict and escalation.

Always remember : Putting your hands on your hips always creates a sense of confidence and security in the person you're questioning. No, ...wait, that's wrong, it creates a sense of confidence and security in YOU and makes the person you're questioning think you're an ego-maniac.

Fuck you America.
>>
>>70611114
....how autistic are you? my post was obviously satire
>>
Fuck, I wish the cops would fucking do this to the homeless guys near my work. Fucking drug addict assholes always panhandle right outside the doors to the store and we gotta hear complaints from customers all fucking day long
>>
>>70611251
>The whole protect and serve is just a saying.

Actually "protect and serve" is accurate.

People are just under the mistaken notion that it refers to the American public.

Police officers protect and serve the interests of the government, their employer.
>>
>>70611330
funny, could have sworn you lost to a smaller nation then got gassed.
>>
File: A real Pole.png (723 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
A real Pole.png
723 KB, 720x540
>>70595549
>How do they go wrong sometimes?
They are human
No man made organization is perfect, the only wuestion is the scale of mistakes and pathology
>>
>>70611330

sincerely
>>
>>70609489
In Australia you are only allowed to draw your weapon when intending to use deadly force, meaning you have to shoot to kill. In fact, any time you draw your gun AT ALL during a job is documented as an incident. To answer your question you must always shoot for the centre of mass to reduce the chances of crossfire. You are also a fucking idiot.
>>
>>70611346

let's hope it's not you one day begging for spare change after a long and illustrious career in retail
>>
>>70609489
Because law punishes such action and reinforces mugdump.
>>
File: 1458794410795.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
1458794410795.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>70611330
I can see the Germans didn't gas all of the Polak jews, some of them got away and created little kike Poles.
>>
File: 1460062553484.png (491 KB, 442x600) Image search: [Google]
1460062553484.png
491 KB, 442x600
>>70611391
>im 16 and thin the cops are bad guys cuz they don't let me smoke weed.
>protect and serve
>untrained civilians
>trained and heavily armed government
>have this much autism
>>
File: 1459078746313.webm (3 MB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
1459078746313.webm
3 MB, 600x480
>>70595549
I literally don't see anything wrong with this. The fact he started screaming for him to get down and backed HIMSELF into a fucking road to get away from the homeless guy after he made a second attempt to stab him is amazing. He should have been mag dumped when he came at the officer a second time the officer could have been hit by a car or truck and been turned into soup but he luckily wasn't.

Good shoot.
>>
>>70611396

You've never been tested.
>>
>>70611553
tested for zyklon b?
no, never needed to be
>>
File: 995.gif (2 MB, 335x237) Image search: [Google]
995.gif
2 MB, 335x237
>>70611391
Don't cut yourself on those edges mate.
>>
You know you're American when you don't notice the guy getting shot but are just trying to figure out what model of Sig that is.
>>
>>70611504
>>70611396

Every single time. Whenever any of you have nothign to say you act like fucking women changing the subject and simply trying to hurt feelings. You are all such monumental assholes.
>>
>>70611629
you know you're american when you were more worried about getting the traffic moving than the hobo on the ground
>>
>>70611629

No poindexter, no-one *knows* they are American they all just *think* they are.
>>
>>70611697
or your arguments are such shit that we don't feel the need to reply with a real answer
>the kike is getting all fired up
>>
>>70611512
>>70611623

I don't smoke marijuana. But even if I did, who cares? I live in a state where recreational use is legal lol.

I have a real job. I'm an adult. I don't get paid to go around harassing homeless people walking on the side of the road, or shining a flashlight into a car to see if anyone is sleeping inside. I have to make money for a company.

I am far superior to any faggot fuck working in American law enforcement.
>>
>>70611898
libfag detected
hows tyrones dick?
>>
>>70595549
This is exactly why body cams are useful. Shows that in majority of cases, the cops are in the right. This guy handled the situation perfectly, even considering the circumstances and how fast things happened.

I love cops.
>>
>>70611898
>I have to make money for a company
The cuck mindset is strong with this one.
>>
>>70597595
> being this retarded

You know you can walk on surfaces other than highway, right?
>>
>>70611697
Thanks Pole kike, gave me a laugh. Now just kindly dose yourself in some Zyklon B, it would be a huge benefit to the planet.
>>
>>70611898

Fuck off and get fucked you faggot liberal cuck. The next time you need 'em, don't call the police, whether it be you got mugged, burglarized, attacked by a knife wielding hobo. We'll see how far your 'job at a company' takes you.
>>
>>70611784

yada yada yada.

America is a little over 200 years old. As a Political entity it has strived to accelerate the process of nationhood, unbound as it is to any objectively defined code of ethics such as Organised Religion, it has sought to use Reason and a Secular methodology. This has allowed it to make substantial leaps forward but at a cost. The American system of governance has very room for "the human element" and presumes that all *persons*, as they are legally defined under American law, are NOT thrall to their emotions.

In short America is like a pubeless know all teenage atheist who's got the power to destroy life on Earth. What's scary is you'll probably like that characerisation.
>>
>>70612149

Like a Woman

Woman
Wo man
Woe of Man
>>
>>70598571
The guy's post is from a guy blowing a tire and hitting a guy walking down the side of the road.

If you blow a tire and pull over then you wait in your car with your hazard lights on and call for a tow, or wait for another driver to assist.

It's not just any road either it's a highway. There are plenty of other roads and fields and shit the guy could walk.

I doubt the cop would really punish the guy for doing it if he complied and didn't pull a fucking knife on him.

>>70597916
You can literally buy a car for less than a grand I don't see how that's much of a problem for really anyone, but there are other ways to travel around America if you're fiscally irresponsible enough to do so without affording even a cheap car.

You could take a bus, or take a ride on a train or a plane. Of course if you can fly in the plane then you could afford the car anyways.
>>
>>70595549
Your cops are such pussies
>>
>>70612226
literally what the fuck are you talking about?
did the gas kill that many brain cells or are you naturally this retarded?
>>
>>70597940
>years of training
you mean weeks of training
>>
Can't blame the guy with the knife, cept I personally would've stuck to the woods, less I knew I was starving and not gonna last much longer
Would rather be dead then rot in a cell, feeling dead inside.
>>
File: 1409771132862.jpg (9 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1409771132862.jpg
9 KB, 200x200
>>70612345
nice try britbong, you almost got me
>>
>>70612345
>>70612455
Yeah, because Brit police are fantastic at keeping law and order
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cX5CPx4RKWw

>how many British cops does it take to put down a degenerate monkey?
>>
pick one
>knife is a deadly weapon meet with same/or greater force ie gun
>knife is a deadly weapon meet with less force ie taser
>>
>>70612410

jesus but you're thick. goddamn, do you have to remember to breathe? really? how the fuck do you stay alive? why aren't the roads littered with dead Americans because you don't have the mental capacity to turn your heads? Were your forefathers really oppressed or was it that medieval Europe didn't know what else to do with retards then other than plant them in another place? Is it true you only have 2 programs for washing machines, On & Off?

you
fucking
moron
>>
>>70612624
Yeah are police are shit too. Did you think that would irk me?
>>
>>70612755
>the pressure is too much
>the gas is too high
>the kike's about to blow
>WE GOTTA BURN THE ACCESS
>>
>>70596532
You're retarded.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.