[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
'UK Muslim ghettoes' warning
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
It's happening! Muslims are already separating from the mother nation they have migrated to. They are already setting in place a post secular British government.

>British Muslims are becoming a nation within a nation, the former equalities watchdog has warned.

>Commenting on a ground-breaking survey, Trevor Phillips said on Monday that we are “in danger of sacrificing a generation of young British people to values that are antithetical to the beliefs of most of us, including many Muslims”.

>Calling for a new, tougher approach to integration and the abandonment of “the failed policy of multiculturalism", he points to the survey’s “one truly terrifying finding”, that “Muslims who have separatist views about how they want to live in Britain are far more likely to support terrorism than those who do not”.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/10/uk-muslim-ghettoes-warning/
>>
>>70594328
Race war when?
>>
>His comments came as the ICM survey for Channel 4, which surveyed 1,000 Muslims face-to-face, found that:

> One in 25 Muslims (four per cent) said they felt at least some sympathy with people who took part in suicide bombings, while a similar proportion said they had some sympathy with “people who commit terrorist actions as a form of political protest”.
> A quarter – 25 per cent – said they could understand why British school girls could be attracted to become “jihadi brides” overseas.
> Less than half (47 per cent) agreed that Muslims should do more to tackle the causes of extremism in the Muslim community.
> 52 per cent believed homosexuality should not be legal in Britain, 39 per cent agreed “wives should always obey their husbands”, and 31 per cent said it was acceptable for a man to have more than one wife.
>>
>>70594328
well yeah

>give muslims money (tax dollars) while they reproduce and dont integrate

genius
>>
>>70594880
This.

Britain deserves everything it gets. I lost every ounce of sympathy for these cunts when Farage got rekt in the elections.
>>
>>70594328

Somehow this is going to be the fault of the English for forcing them to move into these ghettos because they made Muslims uncomfortable or something.
>>
only banning islam will work. And the funny thing is, I bet most muslims would rather stay in the uk than go to a muslim country, if such a ban were put in place.
>>
>Trevor Phillips
no way that can be his name kek
>>
File: lolopistarded.jpg (113 KB, 635x400) Image search: [Google]
lolopistarded.jpg
113 KB, 635x400
>>70594328
>Trevor Phillips
>>
>>70594880
Yeah, fuck em.
>>
File: town.jpg (328 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
town.jpg
328 KB, 1280x960
>UK Muslim ghettoes
Not where I live, lad.
Up a mountain and it's as cold as a nun's cunt.
Any muzzie tries shit here and they will get fucked up.
It's 100% white British.

Pic related.
>>
>>70596035

>In giving his opinion, Mr Phillips called for new approaches including limiting the presence of any ethnic minority group in schools to no more than 50 per cent

You cannot escape the diversity. They will bus the ever increasing minority Muslims into your schools. They will bus your children into the minority Muslim schools. Sharia will come into your neighborhood at the Queen's orders.
>>
>>70594848
>> 52 per cent believed homosexuality should not be legal in Britain, 39 per cent agreed “wives should always obey their husbands”, and 31 per cent said it was acceptable for a man to have more than one wife.

I'm really failing to see anything wrong here ...!!! seems like it perfectly fits /pol/ general viewpoint ...!!!
>>
File: Herr_Phillips.jpg (22 KB, 267x320) Image search: [Google]
Herr_Phillips.jpg
22 KB, 267x320
This is Trevor Phillips. He's a Jesse Jackson tier anti-White race baiter and I hope one day to see this nigger swinging from a tree.
>>
>>70596035

If the government moved in a batch tomorrow you and the rest of the town wouldn't do a thing about it. Infact half of you would awkwardly try and be friends for a while until you realise they want nothing to do with you but take your money.

>I-it's white here

It was white everywhere you idiot. Typical selfish cunt mindset, very typical of Anglo countries. "At least I've got mines".
>>
File: 1460146883987.png (2 MB, 1560x1830) Image search: [Google]
1460146883987.png
2 MB, 1560x1830
why do jews love muslims so much even tho muslims kill jews

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
>>
>>70596035
>UK
>mountain
>>
File: frosty.jpg (119 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
frosty.jpg
119 KB, 620x387
>>70596409
>They will bus the ever increasing minority Muslims into your schools
Seriously. No fucking chance. The muzzies can't take the weather.
We get bruising winds and although it's not Alaska tier for cold, the muzzies can't take it.
My daughter's school is 100% white. She has to go back today after the Easter break.

I know you yanks think we are all called ahmed or some shit. But it's 100% white where I live.
Also gun ownership is high. I own three shotguns. We don't have crime here. I don't need to lock my front door.
There's a fucking gun shop in my town. When will this meme end?

Race mixing is what I have done - marrying a Scottish woman and making white children.
pic is my church - there are no muzzies here.
>>
>>70598029

Your children won't make the same claim
>>
>>70595556
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trevor_Phillips
>>
File: tower hamlets london.jpg (89 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
tower hamlets london.jpg
89 KB, 539x960
>>70594328
>http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/10/uk-muslim-ghettoes-warning/

Holy shit. This actually made it out of the daily mail/breitbart? Colour me impressed. I can actually redpill me facebook now.
>>
>>70596035
That pic honestly looks like paradise to me. good on ya m8, hope you find a qt near there.
>>
>>70598029
This isn't the point m80, they are taking over other sections of your country. Yes you may be safe for the time being but they will eventually get you too.
>>
>>70594765
wont happen. Europe is too cucked and the younger generation are a generation raised to be queers
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.