[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MUH FREE MARKET
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 744x1146) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 744x1146
^^^^^^^^^
/pol/ will defend this

ITT: American corporatism's finest work
>>
>>70594201
bumping
reminder that /pol/ is an echochamber
>>
... And once this was found out, which it was quite quickly, sales of the car plummeted to zero.
The problem corrected itself.
Cause the free market is adaptable like that.
>>
>>70594201
Just don't buy the damn car and the cost to the company increases.
>>
>>70595906
This, free market fixed it.
>>
>>70595046
you can't bump you own thread
read the rules newfag
sage
>>
Blown The Fuck Out in the first non-samefag post.

>ABPs will defend this OP
>>
>>70595046
Shut the fuck up faggot.
>muh cropped fagbook image le pol BTFO xD
Kill yourself
>>
>>70595906
>>70596293
Irrelevant, customers were assured a quality product and their lives were deliberately put in danger to save money.
>>
>>70594201

It didn't even catch on fire that often, the risk was blown way out of proportion.

That being said, sales plummeted and the problem fixed itself.

Free market: It works.
>>
>>70595906
After people died.

>>70596565
He wasn't.
>>
>>70594201
>>70595046
I thought liberals supported corporations ruling america? you seem to like it when they attempt to crash state economies when a law is passed they don't like.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.