[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Germany: Police Raid Homes Of 'Anti-Refugee' Internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: prep the bull, hans.png (900 KB, 600x887) Image search: [Google]
prep the bull, hans.png
900 KB, 600x887
http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=54550

BERLIN (AP) — Berlin police say they've raided 10 residences in the German capital in a crackdown against far-right hate speech on social media.

Police spokesman Michael Gassen said Wednesday the morning raids involved nine suspects who used Facebook, Twitter and other social networks to spread hate. He says authorities want to emphasize "the Internet is not a law-free zone" and that if illegal speech is posted "it won't be without consequences."

The suspects, identified as men between 22 and 58, are alleged to have posted anti-migrant messages, anti-Semitic messages and songs with banned lyrics, among other things. They face possible fines if found guilty.

"What we did today involved 60 officers in 10 houses. We sequestered these laptops and now they will be evaluated and through this evaluation we will try to find matches between computers and posts. And if it is successful, this will be proof and this case will be brought to court," said Berlin Police spokesperson Stefan Redlich.

"There are posts that become so popular on the Internet and so many people discuss them that we get over 50 notifications about one single post, because we are contacted by people regarding these posts. And I can say that we prove every single case and we do everything possible in order to identify the persons who are responsible for that. Sometimes is surprisingly easy because people do it under their real name."
>>
>>70593801
I cannot wait for the new 1984 codified language designed to subvert official censorship.

Islam = Religion of peace
Terrorist = Religion of peace activist
Immigrant = Doctor and Engineers
Sexual harassment = Gentlemen's compliment
Sexual assault = Energetic cuddling
Rape = Unexpected sexual encounter

It's gonna be pretty glorious.
>>
>>70593801
what is the flag in the comic supposed to represent?
>>
>>70594486

Some strange country that doesn't exist anymore, OP must be an oldfag.

The place that is there now is just full of ackbars.
>>
>>70593801
Surely this will prove they are not facist
>>
>>70594486
go to bed. school tomorrow
>>
File: 1457800514499.jpg (129 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
1457800514499.jpg
129 KB, 575x1024
>>70594771
>>
>>70594486
It's probably Copenhagen, Dutchmark or whatever.
>>
>>70593801
Germany was once a feared place, now it is officially deemed as Cuck Central.
>>
>>70593801
aren't germans supposed to be efficient in their use of resources?
>>
>>70594123
I love this
>>
>>70594486
Some Prussian colony I think.
>>
File: 1389260658102.jpg (334 KB, 1797x1233) Image search: [Google]
1389260658102.jpg
334 KB, 1797x1233
>>70594123
Sexual assault = Energetic cuddling
Rape = Unexpected sexual encounter
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.