[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will future historians look at today's wageslaves the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: 1447379560981.png (1 MB, 679x846) Image search: [Google]
1447379560981.png
1 MB, 679x846
Will future historians look at today's wageslaves the same way modern historians look at regular slaves? After universal basic income is implemented across the planet and all work is automated I think everyone's going to feel sorry for them in retrospect.
>>
no.

they'll look at the poor people starving in the world and have no pity for a bunch of self absorbed bernouts who just want a free iPhone so they can berate capitalism on it.
>>
File: 1390518148527.jpg (41 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1390518148527.jpg
41 KB, 625x626
>>
File: neet.png (1 MB, 1227x1227) Image search: [Google]
neet.png
1 MB, 1227x1227
>>70592967
NEET master race
>>
Nope, because it will be the "wageslaves" who built a world where work becomes unnecessary.
>>
File: wagecuckk.png (725 KB, 683x980) Image search: [Google]
wagecuckk.png
725 KB, 683x980
"She never moaned like that with me," the wagecuck says to himself, watching as his wife gets her fill of Big NEET Cock. Her hips move in a rhythmic, erotic motion around the dick of the young, unemployed stud that she has lusted after for weeks now.

"I get really wet when I find out a man doesn't have a job," she said, "and there's nothing I'd like to do more than wrap my lips around a nice unemployed cock."

The wagecuck looked on, unwilling to admit that he's turned on and accepting of his new place in life, knowing that his wife will forever be a servant to the BNC. And deep down, wagecuck, you know you love it.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 792x558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 792x558
>>70593343
>"I get really wet when I find out a man doesn't have a job," she said
>>
File: tendypepe.jpg (24 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
tendypepe.jpg
24 KB, 480x360
>>70593446
>Then you wake up, and yell mom where is my chicken tendies.
>>
>>70593338

Wagelsaves only built it in the same way hammers and nails build doors. Being a tool isn't something to be proud of to be honest family. Master NEET race patricians such as myself do the real building by establishing the philosophy that steers the mindless wage herd animals in the direction that most benefits us.
>>
>>70593343
>nothing gets me off more than a hung, unemployed man
kek
>>
>leave /r9k/ after I get a gf
>fucking robots follow me to /pol/
Don't you guys have a feel or suicide thread to shitpost in? Kek
>>
I got offered a 70k job and I hardly did shit. 2bh hearing about you all being jobless wageslaves just pisses me off. i hardly gave a shit and nailed one of these what the fuck is your excuse. it's like you're a liberal but with good political views
>>
>>70593717
>Master NEET race patricians such as myself do the real building by establishing the philosophy that steers the mindless wage herd animals in the direction that most benefits us.
>I do all this by spending my days watching animu and shitposting on anonymous Mongolian throatsinging forums, hoping Mommy and Daddy dont threaten to kick me out if I don't find a job.
>>
File: c68.png (125 KB, 1024x1113) Image search: [Google]
c68.png
125 KB, 1024x1113
>>70593918

>He isn't a practicing meme magician

Enjoy your slavery, friend. It's the life you choose for yourself.
>>
>>70592967

r-strategists are sub-human.
>>
I hate my current job. I have to deal with customer service... fuck. If anything will turn you into a misanthrope it's having to deal with the American public at large.

I'm thinking about switching to some sort of machining job. I love working with tools. I don't know anything about machining or where to start, but I definitely want to change jobs.

You know, when you think about it, "wageslave" is actually a pretty accurate term. Think about it. A slave has free labor but his or her food and housing is covered. If you're "free" but your employer pays you JUST enough to cover your own food and housing then is that really much better? Your chain went from three feet to six feet. You're still a slave in a sense. I, personally, do support a basic income for all individuals.
>>
>>70592967

Is this really a meme now? ffs where did it all go so wrong?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.