[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Given that Trump will not win the nomination, who do you guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Cruz-Rubio.png (354 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Cruz-Rubio.png
354 KB, 600x400
Given that Trump will not win the nomination, who do you guys support coming out of the contested convention?

I think a Rubio/Cruz ticket would clean house.
>>
Greasy.
>>
>>70592385
Cruz will be a distant memory soon, very soon.
>>
A contested convention is a concession to Clinton, so the Republicans will choose their dream team in terms of how well it would serve them, not in terms of their electability. Cruz will not be nominated, even as VP.
>>
add two unelectable cucks together and you're still left with two unelectable cucks
>>
File: kek.png (16 KB, 445x372) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
16 KB, 445x372
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/gop_pres_primary/
>>
If they contest the convention, it doesn't matter who they give it to. They could give it to Jesus Christ and Hilary would win in the General.

If you alienate Trump voters, you're alienating the majority of Primary voters. They will not forget that by November, if ever. I know I'll never forget it if it happens.
>>
File: 162190566_dfcd615fcc_n.jpg (20 KB, 213x320) Image search: [Google]
162190566_dfcd615fcc_n.jpg
20 KB, 213x320
>>70592577
DUBS OF TRUTH.

You have no idea what we're working on within the confines of the chatrooms.
>>
>>70592385
Nope, won't vote beaner. I'll vote Hilary/Bernie instead.
>>
>>70592385
They do this and it's political suicide. Especially if Trump runs as an independant. He'll sap votes way from republicans just like they're trying to do to him now.

Now that I think about it, I see no way the republicans can win at all.
>>
>>70592943
They win by backing Trump. But Clinton is better for them than Trump is, so they screw Trump and let Clinton win.

This has been the plan for some time now.
>>
>>70592385
A big ole steamy cheese burrito cleans house but not a reason to form an election ticket...
>>
>>70592385

No one. I support Trump because I want a Republican who's not "MUH JESUS" for fucking once. Among other reasons. I won't support Cruz at all.

Of all the other non-Trump candidates why fucking Cruz? He's been personal least favorite this whole race. Carson would of done better. Paul would of done better. Even Jeb would of been a better choice than fucking Ted Cruz.

>>70592617

It feels like Republicans are doing what they always do and instead of going for the candidate that can bring in votes from everywhere, they go the most Republicany Republican. The guy who says the most conserative buzzwords and memes.

They snubbed Paul for Romney and look how that ended up.
>>
>>70592385

It literally doesn't matter, if Trump doesn't get in Hillary wins, mostly because I and the rest of Trumps supporters will walk from the GOP and leave you to die because we are the majority, and if you fuck us, we will fuck back. Enjoy the end of the second amendment gents, you earned it.
>>
>>70593311
They're not actually going to choose Cruz. They're backing him right now because he's the only one still in the race who can steal delegates from Trump. Once they go to the contested convention they hand the nomination to someone like Kasich or Ryan, content with the knowledge they will lose, and hand Cruz millions of dollars for his faithful service.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 412x226) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 412x226
>>70592385
Burn it all down.
>>
>>70592385
Kasich.and Mitty.
>>
>>70592385
>pol is republican meme
no, it was Rand or Trump
>>
>>70593311
>They snubbed Paul for Romney and look how that ended up.
I wasn't here for those days, how'd Paul do before he was fucked?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.