[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do we eliminate the hipster subculture? What will replace it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 9038509348503495.png (2 MB, 1195x1161) Image search: [Google]
9038509348503495.png
2 MB, 1195x1161
How do we eliminate the hipster subculture? What will replace it?
>>
i mean just look at the picture....

bonus points if your explanation doesn't include the word "cuck"
>>
>Jews

Of course. Always.
>>
>>70591931

LE FUCKING HIPSTERS :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
>>
Just wait a couple of years and you'll see
>>
>>70592055
It's a movie set.
>>
History repeats.

The next trend will be greasers, with leather jackets and slick hair.
>>
>>70592125
>checks flag
>fucking leaf

back to america's cucked neighbor, sperg lad
>>
Trends always come and go, something is brewing.
>>
File: pinochet helicopters.png (556 KB, 818x584) Image search: [Google]
pinochet helicopters.png
556 KB, 818x584
>>70591931
>>
You're obviously young, so I'll just spell it out for ya. Subcultures have always looked like hipsters, perhaps with different shades of colors, but the grunge kids of the early 90s are the same as the indie kids of the now.
>>
Hipsters aren't so bad. I just would want nothing to do with the males beyond friendship.
>>
>>70591931
degenerates will be degenerate
>>
>>70592260
i wish it was
>>
>>70592332
>implying this or the next generation can pull off such an alpha style

fuck i'm just imagining them shitting up a rebirth of the 90's
>>
>>70592472
>rebirth of the 90's
that what a hipster is lad
>>
>>70591931
ban sustain-ably sourced coffee beans.

Also ban or remove federal loans for liberal arts and gender studies degrees.
>>
>>70591931
>How do we eliminate the hipster subculture?
with camps
> What will replace it?
normal people
>>
>>70592548
>implying any hipster knows anything about any 90s thing at all
>>
>>70592993
when did i imply that leaf?
>>
Hipster culture isn't even a real thing. Please explain to me the what makes a "hipster"?
>>
File: cash money.png (1 MB, 1141x1885) Image search: [Google]
cash money.png
1 MB, 1141x1885
>>70591931
What we need is to evolve quickly and develop a loud, popular subculture of conservative values. That is if we want to see the end of this century as Americans.

We need more young musicians with conservative values.
We need more young writers with conservative values.
We need more actors and reporters and directors and designers with conservative values.

If culture is just a measure of what is most dominant at the time, we can change the culture simply by circulating more media than our opposition. They are a minority that gives the impression of majority consensus with social pressure, just like any other batch of tyrants in history. They occupy less than 10% of the population at large. The rest just follow in line. They will change in our favor if we take the initiative.

We need YOU to start circulating conservative art. Good art, but art backed by outspoken conservatives. Music, fashion, film, page, we need to flood the market with undeniably high quality entertainment if we are to retake this country's culture.

Don't shit on the retards wasting all their money on liberal arts degrees. If they're for 2nd amendment rights, if they get some sick pleasure out of baiting SJWs, if they're voting Trump or even if they're just here because they hate the Jews, we want them out there contributing to the culture.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.