[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are leftists so retarded?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 4903386-7177147603-sjwic.jpg (99 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
4903386-7177147603-sjwic.jpg
99 KB, 500x333
>be headed home from airport
>bus drops me off in my college town and I decide to stop in 7/11 to pick up some beer
>purchase said beer and wait near the front door for my uber to arrive (it was raining outside
>2 minutes later cashier says "is there a reason you're waiting there?"
>"yeah I'm just waiting for my ride"
>she responds "I'll let you stay if you open your suitcase"
>I laugh and ask why
>"because ITS 2016 and I was in boston during the boston bombings
>trying not to start laughing just based on the fact she used the ITS 2016 meme
>"well muslims aren't allowed to buy beer so I'm not sure I fit the profile (I'm also white as fuck), but sure I can show you what's in my suitcase"
>"you're racist as fuck, get the fuck out"
>"Islam isn't a race and I was only making a joke, but alright"
>she goes full REEEEEEE and starts shooting off leftist buzzwords
>I leave

She was more distressed by the fact I was a "racist" than a possible terrorist. pic related is what she looked like.
>>
>>70591733
what a shit hole you live in. and i'm in minneapolis for fucks sake
>>
>>70591830
The town is actually really amazing, it's the people that are complete shit. Liberal hugbox universities breed garbage like this.
>>
>>70591830
>Twin Shities

My condolences
>>
>>70591733
nice imaginary story faggot
>>
>>70592183
nice shitposting leaf, but it actually happened.
>>
>>70592037
It's actually pretty nice here.
>>
>>70591733
"We need to teach all men not to rape!"

"OK, but while we're at it, should we teach all Muslims not to blow themselves up or shoot at us?"

"ISLAM IS A RELIGION OF PEACE YOU RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
>>
Next time you post this, change it so it's not the cashier that asks you, but another customer. Liberals don't work, especially at 7-11s.
>>
>>70593551
A min wage job like a cashier is exactly what you'd expect a liberal's job to be
>>
>>70593551
I don't plan on posting again since it happened tonight, and unless you live in the south most shit jobs like that are done by druggie leftists.
>>
actually some muslims do drink alcohol
clubs are full of them and drunk as fuck
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.