[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One of my frineds posted this on jewbook. What does /pol/ think of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
>>
>>70591229

More or less true.

Fuck teachers' unions nonetheless.
>>
>>70591229
It's correct. Teachers usually vastly underqualified for kinds of labor they need to perform in order to get niggers to learn.
>>
My sister is an elementary school teacher. She got a fucking masters, like a retard, but still struggled to find a job. She has to drive 45 minutes away to reach a predominately white community because there's so many Mexicans around here that teachers are required to know and teach in both Spanish and English.
>>
But both are true. Teachers are literally gossiping teenagers who bitch about their problems in class and a majority of students don't give a fuck.
>>
>>70591345
>get niggers to learn.
>>
>>70591516
This, no side is innocent in regards to the state of our education system.
>>
>>70591229
The problem with this comic is that it implies that niggers and spics can be educated in the first place.
>>
pretty accurate
>>
>>70591604
>>70591669
this, desu.

Also, sister is a teacher, and within her first year was given a ton of material on how to exploit the educational system. Seriously, about every teacher tries to exploit the system that gives Jews and nogs a run for their money.
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 600x1037) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 600x1037
>>70591345
>niggers
>learning

Pick one lol
>>
>>70591229
Its about as accurate as a political cartoon can be on kikebook. Its a shitty stystem where we invest more per head on education than any other country on earth and teachers still have to pay out of pocket for supplies. It's also an atrocity to stick fresh out of school teachers into the worst dindu infested schools.
That said, teachers unions are complete and utter cancer that should be immediately purged.
>>
I have a friend from Romania, and when she went to school in the 80s students were tested and placed in schools based upon learning ability.
>>
>>70591345
What the fuck would or could qualify you to get niggers to learn?
>>
>>70591229
You could replace all the labels with just "Jigaboo".
>>
I agree with it. Modern day teachers are under qualified and are so restricted they're practically baby sitters
>>
>>70591229
When you stratify college grads by IQ, education majors are pretty much at the bottom.

However, black children in anything out side of intense charter programs will nig everything up and simply cannot learn.
>>
File: 1460342456585.jpg (80 KB, 491x302) Image search: [Google]
1460342456585.jpg
80 KB, 491x302
>>70591229
here op, after a painstakingly laboring over the drawing for an hour i have fixed it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.