[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do black people really thinks this offends white people? you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: dotheyreally.jpg (33 KB, 600x385) Image search: [Google]
dotheyreally.jpg
33 KB, 600x385
do black people really thinks this offends white people?
you know what offends white people?
the constant reminder that our taxes go towards your welfare checks
>>
>>70589563
I like it because I think it's funny.
>>
They made the mistake of assuming whites have the same inferiority complex they do.
>>
>Its le funny xD
Legit reason why this shit gets upvoted on reddit baseball
>>
>>70589563
It's the smug asshole wearing the shirt that really offends me.
>>
File: 1460199084792.png (828 KB, 888x462) Image search: [Google]
1460199084792.png
828 KB, 888x462
>>70589563
>do black people th-
no.
If you have no problem with the Cleveland Indians logo, then you should have no problem with pic related logo.
If you have a problem with pic related's logo, then you should have a problem with the Cleveland Indians logo.
it's THAT simple.
Stop making it into something it's not about.
>>
>>70591111
Shut up nigger, no one cares.
>>
>>70589563
That's the best they can do? No deer antler headdress or wolf hides from our caveman days?
>>
>>70591111
Top quality reddit
>>
>>70591111
>do black people think
>no
You could have just stopped there, friendo
>>
>>70591111
That's the point sjw-bro. We don't have a problem with it. And that's despite it's purpose being intentionally inflammatory.

I'd love to see white guys start wearing it like crazy. Printed by someone else so whatever SJW shit came up with it doesn't make any money, naturally.

For all the bullshit about cultural appropriation, I'd think you'd understand that'll we take your insult and own the fuck out of it. You'll be called a racist for wearing one of those by SJW's in six months if whitey decides this is funny enough.
>>
>>70591111
You
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.