[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
we were meant to be the pure yamato, but the shit judeajin have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 20160408_152252.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160408_152252.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
we were meant to be the pure yamato, but the shit judeajin have come to my country. help me /pol/, how can we stop this?
>>
File: Death_of_Inejiro_Asanuma.jpg (93 KB, 824x684) Image search: [Google]
Death_of_Inejiro_Asanuma.jpg
93 KB, 824x684
Do what you must.
>>
>>70588459
what does it say?
>>
>>70588459
only one way
>>
File: 1457255295382.png (1 MB, 1120x1078) Image search: [Google]
1457255295382.png
1 MB, 1120x1078
Don't let them infect you senpai.
>>
>>70589256
It's a communist party poster with a Jew signalling traitor. When Abenomics fails and the economy goes to shit, these people will surely jump at the opportunity.
>>
>>70589858
>When Abenomics fails
Is this going to actually happen? I'd heard good things about Abe.

Even if they do go commie, would they bring foreigners into Japan?
>>
>>70589858
>When Abenomics fails
What's wrong with it?
>>
>>70589858

Start by going at night and ripping down the poster

You can't let them get a foothold in your country

We are counting on you
>>
>>70589961
Japan has been stagnant economically for the last 20+ years after the bubble popped. Instead of letting the banks fail, just like the US, Japan bailed them out.

Abenomics is basically a fiscal and monetary expansionist policy derided from consultation with the lead economic Jew, Paul Krugman. It's purpose is to let Japan stay afloat as long as possible.

Abenomics is already failing to produce results, and they will have to increase the monetary load and this unprecedented experiment will only lead to increased pain when the economy fails in the end.

After the bubble crashed, the economy has been muddling along not due to increased growth, but increased debt. The current government bonds illustrate this issue in the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njp8bKpi-vg
>>
>>70590680
I don't see how communists would fix anything or voters thinking they would do anything either. Is there a new trend towards collectivization?

Is it like the US where the average middle class doesn't care and only the old otherwise irrelevant vote?
>>
>>70590680
So Abe is effectively trying to stimulate the economy through deficit spending, on top of the debt Japan already has?
>>
JPG artifacts make it fucking impossible to decipher moonrunes on a tiny ass phonescreen. ;_;
>>
>>70591446
yes, young japanese are apathetic

>>70591711
yes
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.