[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Jews really evil?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: JewsAtItAgain.gif (11 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
JewsAtItAgain.gif
11 KB, 504x566
Im really struggling to thing of why Jews in general are bad /pol/

They work hard, part of the holy land, and likes money just like everyone else.

Why do you hate (or like) Jews /pol/ ?
>>
>>70588431
Its a religion of Manchildren
>>
File: 109.png (189 KB, 632x724) Image search: [Google]
109.png
189 KB, 632x724
>>70588431
>>
File: 1459104439665.jpg (184 KB, 710x644) Image search: [Google]
1459104439665.jpg
184 KB, 710x644
>>70589754
>>
>>70588431
Over here they throw rock at you when you walk/drive through their "Ghetto"...
>>
>>70588431
We only hate the amerijews. Israeli jews are fine
>>
>>70590007
Aren't Israeli jews the worst? I hate the way they go against Gaza and all that.
>>
>>70588431

>They work hard

get a load of this trip fag

nice try rabbi
>>
File: orthodox-jew.jpg (48 KB, 198x232) Image search: [Google]
orthodox-jew.jpg
48 KB, 198x232
>"Aren't Israeli jews the worst"
>implying that taking land that isn't theirs and fighting over it for the rest of time makes them bad somehow
>>
Well the most basic thing would be that all non-Jews are goyim; heathen gentiles with the purpose of serving Jews. The Talmud even goes into detail about the goyim and how you can mistreat them or commit crimes against them, but not against fellow Jews.

Why do you think there was an Atlantic Slave Trade to begin with? The Jews were expelled from Spain, Portugal, and Italy between 1492-1496 and some of them went to eastern Europe where the rest of them went to the Americas and helped launch the slave trade.

You'd see tons of history about so many other cultures but it seems like you only see WW2 history about Jews more often in America. We are barely taught anything about Jews here.
>>
File: 4780857487_60510c7bb5_b.jpg (283 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
4780857487_60510c7bb5_b.jpg
283 KB, 683x1024
>>70588431
You really need to know bro?

AHhh ok there is a secret oral tradition of the Talmud and Kabbalah that all this shit comes from.

it's basically anti-life and written by Satan himself, in fact in the Satanic Jewish Zionist Talmud he makes himself to be a nice angel.

This is basically, passed down from a secret group, (Literally the people who killed Jesus wanted/believed this stuff) And they have spread it out and people get infected by it.

It's heavily influenced by black magic, making loopholes where ur forgiven for sin and get God's favor while actually being totally evil.

But hey don't listen to me, Look at the Satanic Babylonian Talmud, look at the Protocols of Zion, and look at the only real working black magic I know of which is Solomonic/Goetic magic.

Are they all responsible? No is there a secret group governed by the secret chiefs of this world looking to recreate the tower of Babel and Sodom and Gomorrah? is there a group, looking to literally bring evil into this world and this dimension and make people worship them and it? Is there a group who wants Elite families and pure bloodlines to rule over a universal Culture-less populous who worship them and follow a state mandated religion similar to Egypt, but in the form of a technocracy and totalitarian state?

Can anyone stop it? Nah. Shit is the straight up, the anti-Christ.

Can you serve them and adapt? Can you understand what they will do and their plans? Can you adapt yourself to survive and work in the totalitarian police state of Neo-Babylon?

I am, and I need to stop telling you guys...... stuff.

Serve or die, or hope for a rapture.

Take the mark.
>>
>>70591299
One less target for my gun 0.o
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.