[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of Milo Yiannopoulos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: milo.jpg (8 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
milo.jpg
8 KB, 311x162
What does /pol/ think of Milo Yiannopoulos?
>>
>>70588139
Opportunistic faggot but we need him to counter the insufferable liberal faggots
>>
>>70588139

gay kike

sounds like the what the Orthodox Church describes at the Antichrist.
>>
>>70588139

Our useful Idiot.
Noble nevertheless.
>>
File: 1305860581928.jpg (40 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
1305860581928.jpg
40 KB, 450x300
>>70588139
Obligatory "raped by a pack of wild niggers at 13" comment
>>
>>70588139

I dont get why at least some on pol like him despite being an obvious sycophant while they hate Gavin
>>
A tremendous faggot.
>>
>>70588139
good writer, seems like a pretty intelligent guy
>>
>>70588139

he pisses off sjws so he's fine
>>
>>70588139
I think he's an attention seeking faggot whose only supporting Trump because it's the contrarian thing to do in the eyes of the main stream media
>>
Faggot. Makes for lots of lulz though so I like him.
>>
>>70588139

I don't know, look in the archive. There are another 700 threads asking the same question
>>
File: nerobodypillow.jpg (56 KB, 334x500) Image search: [Google]
nerobodypillow.jpg
56 KB, 334x500
>>70588139

I want his shit.
>>
>>70588139
he's aight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=05nj4Cfau8s
>>
File: lewdthought.png (264 KB, 600x677) Image search: [Google]
lewdthought.png
264 KB, 600x677
>>70590247
>>
I like him. He's fun to listen to speak and is really the best voice in the media right now for the alt-right and other Trump supporters
>>
>>70588139
he's a faggot and a jewish shill.

Move on
>>
Edgy contrarian, do not believe he is sincere in many of the things he says, strikes me as very much an attention-whoring "character" (ala Colbert) . Still, says things worth hearing with direct, entertaining messaging. He's witty and quite funny, enjoy listening to his content and hope he continues to rise as long as he can skillfully oppose the modern crazies
>>
he can keep doing what hes doing but he needs to stop mentioning /pol/ and stop trying to label every one thats a contrarian part of the alt right he can go suck a big fat nigger cock
>>
>>70588139
Hey Milo, how you doing tonight?
>>
File: 1454679490617.jpg (40 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
1454679490617.jpg
40 KB, 460x288
>>70588139

I'm glad that he's on the front lines in that he's trying to nudge the cultural authoritarianism of the left into recession.

That said I don't think I'd hang out with him, but that's just a personal thing. He seems a little dogmatic about some things, and bit too energetic and attention whore-y.

I think there's value in being a provocateur, but at the same time, how effective is it really? People like Charles Murray, Thomas Sowell, Larry Elder -- they don't go around insulting people because they don't see it as a useful tactic for shifting culture. Because it's not.
>>
So generally mixed opinions. I think we can all agree that what he preachers is for the greater good. I think his attention whoring personality is funny.
>>
I agree with 99% of what I've heard him say, but I feel its jut propaganda to get people to come over to the right. Since he's gay and supports trump and actually has decent arguments to back it up.

The problem is the right has always stood against gays instead of welcoming them with open arms. He's probably just helping destroy the Republican Party for good.
>>
>>70594269
I think someone like him also needs to take the stand against this PC shit because it is actually dangerous to our country, everyone constantly offended by NOTHING. If these faggots put effort into something other than identity politics we may get somewhere.

He's gay so it makes the left confused, but it's also kind of a bullet proof vest in a way. Same way niggers can say shit and get away with it. If he can help bring people over to realize this PC bullshit is destroying the word, I'm all for it. But at the same time it's bizarre to say the least.
>>
lucky to have him on our side
>>
>>70588139
Needs to be shot like all disease spreading faggots who normalize deviant practices conductive to low birth rates among whites.
>>
He's in San Antonio right now. I met him tonight. He seems pretty sincere in most of his beliefs, and uses logic to back them up, but obviously he hams up his act really heavily to grasp attention. Either way, he's making a lot of regressives rage on my Facebook so I'm happy with him.
>>
>>70589303
Because Gavin is actually idiotic. A sometimes funny idiot. But an idiot no less.
>>
>>70588139
Milo is the greatest faggot who ever lived
>>
>>70588139
we'd probably like the faggot a whole lot more if

HIS FUCKTARDED P.R. INTERNS [see also: (You)] WOULD STOP SPAMMING OUR FUCKING BOARD WITH 80 THREADS PER DAY ABOUT "BASED MILO" ..."HEY GUIZE WAT THINK ABOUT MILO XD EBIN AND MEMES!"

And fuck bumping your thread you homo-shill!
>>
>>70588139
Not as good as what it was. They changed for formula. Original Milo was much better.
>>
>>70589303
Hes redpilled while also being entertaining
>>
>>70588462
He got fired multiple times from the Telegraph for exposing the left.

I like him, I don't think he's an overt opportunist at all, he's just catching the wave. At the same time he's calling them out before gamergate.

Even if you cut away all the trolling he comes off as a good writer, very good journalist and a good human being.

He's standing up for injustice when none of us could, the guy is literally a unicorn. If he could make money off of it then god bless his faggy heart.

He's probably going to read this thread, keep up the good work Milo.
>>
>>70588577
milo is catholic
>>
>>70588139
I like him. His sexual preference irks me, but besides that he's pretty based.
>>
>>70588139
Without talent, but have a rabid fanbase that will continue to promote him to stardom.
>>
>>70597172
this

this barely tolerable homo turned from provocative to cancerous, stop shilling for exposure
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.