[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is this no name faggot?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 640x581) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 640x581
Who is this no name faggot?
>>
>>70587588

He is a faggot with a logical argument
>>
>>70587734
Who even needs sex ed
>>
>>70587588

I feel like if you are on government assistance abortions should be mandatory.
>>
File: 112432.jpg (131 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
112432.jpg
131 KB, 500x647
I would be for banning abortion as long as the people who voted for the ban were forced to pay the extra taxes necessary for more welfare and prisons. That way women will be forced to take more responsibility with their sex life and cuckservatives will be forced to take responsibility for voting based on emotions.
>>
>>70587588

Have your whore mother tell you not to get knocked up before marriage.
>>
To be fair, sex ed as the government has implemented it hasn't helped much
>>
>>70587859
I wasn't taught sex ED in school.

What the fuck is a penis? What's an edection? Pretty amazing that animals teach their off spring about sex.
>>
>>70589403
>welfare
>necessary
I hope you're memeing.

If you're too poor to live and are too prideful to go to a church for charity, you deserve to die. This is the way of the world.
>>
>>70587588
I agree with this plan.
>>
>>70587734
>Rejecting all personal responsibility and self-sufficiency
>Demanding the government take over as nanny, mother and father for everyone

>Logical argument

God damn I hate you Britbongs and your shit country.
>>
>>70587859
We never had sex ed here, the 'health' class was just about relationships and shit
>>
>>70587588
I mean honestly I don't see what's wrong with this. If you are dumb enough to have a kid when not planning the cost of it, you deserve it.
>>
>>70590686
That's not a bad idea, we should teach kids how to handle marriage.
>>
>>70587588
Life or death game shows with large cash awards is the answer to pretty much all problems involving poverty and welfare.
>>
>>70590033
>churches can replace the welfare state

Nice meme.
>>
File: 1439506084165.jpg (24 KB, 479x317) Image search: [Google]
1439506084165.jpg
24 KB, 479x317
>>70587588
>Keep it in your pants
>Dont need it if you keep it in your pants
>Wouldnt happen if you kept it in your pants
>Doesnt happen without pregnancy
>Keep it in your pants so you can develop skills to get a good job so you wont need assistance.
WOW all this is so hard!
>>
>>70587588
And nothing of this things are wrong.o
>>
what about ... you know, being responsible and working?.
>>
>>70587588
It seems like this set of policies would advocate that women not be sluts and think long term when engaging in sexual relations.

Wowee, who da thunk it?
>>
>>70587588
>no sex ed
That's what your parents are for. Thousands of years of civilization, and suddenly we need state sponsored sex ed?

>no birth control
I'm all for birth control, I just think we shouldn't force companies or the government to pay for it

>no abortion
Restricted and limited abortion should be legal, but not sponsored by the government

>have a kid? stay home
Is this something Republicans say often? You're free to do whatever you want (as long as you properly take care of your kid)

>no assistance
Get a fucking job. I think most people support some form of unemployment assistance, but it's supposed to be temporary

Want a kid? Prepare to make some trade-offs.
>>
>>70589749
Not everyone had sex ed though. My schools never had it and still don't. Sex ed should talk about more than AIDS and condoms, but the economic hardships of children before a career and proper family structure are solidified. Like actually have kids try to budget infant needs with a minimum wage income.
>>
>>70587588
>help me
>>
>>70587588
>1 comment, 441 shares

Lefties man. A disinformation agent's wet dream.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.