[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I actually watched a couple of episodes of Rick and Morty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 48
File: Rick_Morty-.png (635 KB, 1276x710) Image search: [Google]
Rick_Morty-.png
635 KB, 1276x710
So I actually watched a couple of episodes of Rick and Morty and I think I get why it is Reddit the show and propaganda.

> le OMG science is good religion dumb meme
> all white men in the show save Rick are incompetent losers, and Rick is morally corrupt
> Morty's dad is a little bitch while his mom is actually good at most things
> literal cucking in the first few episodes (pic related)
>the bull is portrayed as good and reasonable while Morty's dad gets upset about it

This is what leftists like.
>>
Maybe instead of crying about a cartoon online via ephemeral posts you should consider actually procreating and perpetuating white genes.

>w-w-w-women suck!!!

Then fuck off and enjoy your dank basement.
>>
>>70587293
I was complaining about the cartoon pushing a shitty narrative and literal cucking (degeneracy). I never said women just suck. I'm not /r9k/
>>
>>70587514
You are as bad as people crying about political correctness in media.

Not to be a dick, but don't you have other things to be concerned about in your own life than "the cuck agenda of a cartoon"?
>>
>>70587694
> fucking leaf
Of course you're okay with the cucking.
>>
>>70587694
fuck off leaf
>>
>>70586956
Meh. Who cares? Rick & Morty stinks anyway. Futurama called and they want their show back.
>>
>>70587293
t. white knighting virgin
>>
>>70587898
> Futurama
See, that had good social commentary and wasn't just an agenda pushing cuck fest.
>>
People do tend to overrate it as being "red-pilled" for its nihilism but keep watching it.
Last season's finale was one of the most /pol/ things I've seen on tv.
>>
File: image.jpg (160 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
160 KB, 1080x1920
>>70586956
>mfw girlfriend was sitting next to me while I watched that episode
>couldn't turn it off or verbalized how disgusted I was without coming off as insecure
>just sat there and watched it while my face was burning
>>
I think you are overthinking this. It is a c o m e d y , people like it because it is f u n n y
>>
>angsty teen in his contrary phase has his head too far up his ass with simplistic narratives to even enjoy satire

Your loss. The show where Jerry was in a simulation where everything was running on low power and utilized no brain power and just said yes to him was one of the best things I've seen on tv since all in the family went off the air.
>>
>>70586956
this is a pretty /tv/ post desu
Bojack horseman is better anyway.
>>
>>70587793
>>70587840
Nope, just a white man with a white son who is more concerned with reality than nonsense.

Know why whites are on the decline? Because of basement dwellers who think "red pilling" is more important than actually going outside and making changes.
>>
I think the show is actually pretty funny senpai
>>
>>70586956
You've literally described every single sitcom cartoon or not on tv since the simpsons
>>
>>70588267
>Bojack horseman is better anyway.
Bojack is Wojak Feelsman.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
if you thought the cucking episode was supposed to glorify cucking and make it seem like jerry was out of his mind for not being okay with it, you didnt understand the humor in the episode. of course it's fucking weird and jerry was reasonable for freaking out. everyone else getting on him was for comedy. fuck you op and i cant believe im saying this but the leafs here are right. you are nothing.
>>
>>70586956
what's happening in that pic?
>>
>>70588710
This. I was under the impression that Jerry's dad being a cuck was a joke
>>
File: 1445183937301.jpg (40 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1445183937301.jpg
40 KB, 320x320
>>70588162
>rick and morty
>funny
>>
>>70586956
That stuff is there, but if you watch more episodes you would realize those things aren't being portrayed positively.

Rick is really depressed because he is a morally corrupt le science man.

Jerry was a bitch about the cucking, but the joke was about how much he wanted to be with his family. he gets shit from his wife a lot, but Jerry actually has a lot of character growth, more than the others.
>>
There's some great satire in that show. Beats any other cartoon nowadays.
>>
I thought the first couple of episodes was decent but it really went to shit and got old quick.

The Adolf Lincoln thing where he gets beat up by a black guy that's cucking Morty really pissed me off.
>>
>>70588140

Cucked intuitively.
>>
>>70586956
Idk rick pretty alpha
>>
>>70589041
>The Adolf Lincoln thing where he gets beat up by a black guy that's cucking Morty really pissed me off.
Did it ever occur to you that may have been intentional?
It's not like that black guy is portrayed as a likeable character, while Abradolf Lincler on the other hand did nothing wrong.
>>
File: heh.jpg (148 KB, 623x385) Image search: [Google]
heh.jpg
148 KB, 623x385
> Mr Poopy Butthole
> harr harr harr "poopy"
>>
>>70586956
His mom is an alcoholic though
>>
>>70586956
no matter what you say i will always love it.
>>
>>70586956
eh i will bite the bait
>le OMG science is good religion dumb meme
Rick did so many fucked up stuffs, proving that without religion, he's just a morally bankrupt person.
> all white men in the show save Rick are incompetent losers, and Rick is morally corrupt
everybody in the show is losers. It's just a comedic settings to make the audiences laugh.
>Morty's dad is a little bitch while his mom is actually good at most things
His mom couldn't be a "real" surgeon and have to cope with being a horse surgeon which Morty's dad constantly make fun of that. His mom is just a woman having daddy issues because Rick left her when she was young.
>literal cucking in the first few episodes (pic related)
Which, in the episode, Morty's dad wanted to make a Jolly Family Uniting Christmas. While this cucking made him uncomfortable. So, in the end, he returned everybody's phone/tablet, and everybody just focus on their own screens. It suppose to show the irony there.
>the bull is portrayed as good and reasonable while Morty's dad gets upset about it
the bull?

The show is nothing of bluepilling or redpilling.
The creator is just making a show based on what he observed from society.
It's up to the people to decide how to decode the show.
>>
>>70589041
>cucking morty

Being that the coalburner is already fucking the nigger isn't morty the one trying to do the cucking?
>>
>unironically defending reddit and memey
Redditors need to leave. Why am I not surprised Trump brought them all here
>>
Thought it was a funny cartoon. Stop looking so deep ppl. It's a puss take haha
>>
>>70589626
>The show is nothing of bluepilling or redpilling.

Rick may have stayed on Earth specifically to help keep Earth out of the galactic EU/UN so that Earth wouldn't be enriched by extraterrestrial niggers.

Diversity is repeatedly shown to be a bad thing.
>>
File: venture bros.jpg (154 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
venture bros.jpg
154 KB, 640x480
Can we at least all agree that Venture Bros. is in every way superior to Reddit and Morty?
>>
>>70587293
This.

I impregnated my Eastern European white wife in MArch with my Aryan DNA for the second time in 3 years. :D

Wife is red pilled as she grew up under shitty ex communist Jew leaders.

I am basically a full blown white pride nationalist mentally that walks around in a suit and tie most days and drives a tesla like Elon Musk to mask it. Kek.

I am only 28, wife is 26. We plan on having 2 more kids after this one. (4 total) I make $180,000 a year (full time salary plus side business income) and will be redpilling my kids day 1 till they leave the nest and getting them educated at carefully selected private institutions(or straight up home schooled by mom) to avoid feminism/leftism/Marxism and degeneracy while they are impressionable.

FUCK LEFTISM. FUCK JEWS. MAGA. EAT SHIT MUSLIMS. EAT SHIT NON WHITES.
>>
File: Ayy.jpg (60 KB, 450x500) Image search: [Google]
Ayy.jpg
60 KB, 450x500
For 2 weeks now, at random times, I keep hearing this massive droning noise as if someone were using an industrial floor sander next door but it through my whole freaking neighborhood.

I've tried to track it down but it just seems to be coming from all directions in the air.

Anyone else in Dearborn Heights hearing this?

It's going on right now. I heard it at 2 AM last night.

IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE.
>>
>>70589836
>may have stayed
Yet it's just your theory.
Until the show actively push this idea, it's still as i said - "The show aren't trying to push blue pills / red pills."

Stop trying to fit agenda into everything.
Not everything have an agenda behind.
>Hurr Durr they are selling chocolate filled breads because they are trying to promote anal sex which leads to gay marriage. Hurr Durr.
>>
File: best character.png (61 KB, 250x192) Image search: [Google]
best character.png
61 KB, 250x192
>>70589878
I love them both but you really think Venture Bros. is less reddit? Every other character is a queer.
>>
>>70586956

>I'm only gonna pay attention to the evidence that supports my preconceived notions.

Rick and Morty is a great show, it's not leftist propaganda.

That same cuckold Chirstmas episode has Summer with her white boyfriend reconciling again.

In another episode, they pay attention to other dimensional version of themselves it's implied if Jerry never got married he'd become a multi-billionaire multi-talented artistic playboy, an A-list celebrity. Not-married Beth becomes an actual MC, but she also becomes a depressive alcoholic recluse with only birds for friends.

A third example is the episode in season 2 where they have alien parasites fucking with their memories. Beth acts on her own without logically thinking and ends up almost killing a family friend. Her response is to drown herself in wine when Jerry actually handles the situation and calls 911.

They only logical badass is Rick, an anti-government rational cynic (like /pol/).
>>
File: Brock.jpg (21 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
Brock.jpg
21 KB, 400x300
>>70590094
Literally 2 actually gay characters in the show, and theyre both fucking hilarious
>implying Shoreleave isnt based
>>
>>70590065
That part is a theory, yes. But the other part is not up for debate. He shows diversity to be shit twice. The other time I'm thinking of the time with the ice cream being fucked up by the preferences of the spiders.

The aliens are NON-WHITES and presented as inferior. This is very clear.
>>
>>70589988
People who are actually like that don't go on 4chan, and don't type like that.

Good luck in grade 11 Spanish tomorrow.
>>
>>70590226
Look at my file name, bra.
>>
>>70587973
Are we forgetting the episode that depicted Obama as their holy savior?
>>
>>70589988
autism the post
>>
File: Ahoy.jpg (22 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
Ahoy.jpg
22 KB, 400x400
>>70586956
>water is wet
>fire is hot
>reddit is cancer
Welcome to /pol/, stay awhile.
>>
>>70586956
It's called a joke you autistis what's wrong did to hurt your faggot feelings you're no better than sjw
>>
File: itainteasybeingcheesy.jpg (36 KB, 303x351) Image search: [Google]
itainteasybeingcheesy.jpg
36 KB, 303x351
Am I the only one who thinks this show is neither liberal nor conservative?

Liberal:
>Reddit fanbase
>Interpreting the joke-centric science shit as anti-religion(?)

Conservative:
>Generally anti-authoritarian vibe
>One of the creators called out SJWs who got pissy at him and told them to go back to tumblr

It's definitely nowhere near as political as Family Guy, which can go a single episode without "DUDE REPUBLCIANS/RELIGION LMAO"
>>
>>70589878
Brock likes butt stuff now
>>
>>70588021
I cry errytime
>>
>>70589988
Whatever you say, Jimmy. Set your alarm clock so you don't miss the bus.
>>
>>70590734
It's a straight up Libertarian show. Without a doubt.
>>
>>70590240
>He shows diversity to be shit twice
Probably cause that's just truth?
and the creator is just as i said, just presenting what's seen on society?

I don't really know.
You could be right.

e.g.
>Morty's love interest Jesicca is a red head woman that wear skirts (which is feminine) all the time. Though she's the "popular kids" group, yet she's definitely not the degenerate SJW bright hair colors, nose/ear rings, Progressive type of girl.
>That episode with Rick's ex-girlfriend ,Unity which proven that people controlled by 1 mind with no free wills can be more progressive than letting them do whatever they want.

But either way, he's not pushing the agenda right into everyone face.
So, i guess it's debatable if the show is about blue pilling or red pilling or just an observation of society.
>>
>>70588140
>being such a beta faggot that you get triggered and proxy cucked by a animated comedy
kys my man
>>
>>70586956
Yeah but it's fucking hilarious so
>>
>>70588839
Jerry (the white guy) is having his parents over for a Christmas dinner. While an unvited guest (black guy) shows up with Jerry's parents. Apparently the black guy fucks his mother while his dad watches, Jerry isn't cool with it while the whole family just doesn't care.
>>
>>70589878
Fair enough mate
>>
All these new hip cartoons are terribly political, boring and weak-sauce.
>>
>>70590734
Justin is actually a 4channer he used to constantly make threads on /co/ and /tv/ shitting on his show to bait faggots
>>
File: rick.jpg (19 KB, 248x248) Image search: [Google]
rick.jpg
19 KB, 248x248
We get it OP, you don't like Jerry and that one episode but shit the entire series is great and you should watch it.
>>
File: 1457116868930.jpg (83 KB, 504x566) Image search: [Google]
1457116868930.jpg
83 KB, 504x566
>>70587293
Canadians are literally the niggers of the internet now.. we did it.
>>
>>70588140
You are a literal cuck
>>
>>70590100
I got nothing much else to add, other than Rick is also a terrible person in general, despite being le edgy science man.

So pretty much this.
>>
>>70586956
>>70587514
Some people are cucks, deal with it
>>
File: 1460341072264.jpg (9 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
1460341072264.jpg
9 KB, 183x200
>>70589988
>maga

you had such a great post until this point
>>
>>70590054
Look for psychological help.
>>
File: carl.jpg (32 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
carl.jpg
32 KB, 400x300
>>70586956
wow you are reading into this like sjws read into steven universe
>>
>>70590328
Anon probably meant before they were briefly uncanceled.
>>
>>70590328
Anon probably meant before they were briefly uncanceled
>>
File: Su - Fucking lips.jpg (215 KB, 1280x697) Image search: [Google]
Su - Fucking lips.jpg
215 KB, 1280x697
>>70592613
>>
File: 1436736277355.jpg (15 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1436736277355.jpg
15 KB, 318x318
>>70586956
>>70588140
The cuck episode was a JOKE you autistic faggots. Goddamn I hate /pol/ sometimes
>>
>One of the best and most innovative cartoons that encourage science education
>Reddit the show because it's popular

I remember being this autistic. Secretly I just didn't want science and technology to be popular. I also had an issue when an average person tried to talk about the universe or science or even programming, because how dare they and those insolent fools and *tip fedora* and such. I was against teaching programming in schools. So I also hated reddit for a while, but I grew up shortly after I discovered reddit.

Seems like a lot of 4chan have the same problems I used to have, and it's a problem with being so much of a beta faggot that you end up judging a show based off of it's viewers rather than using your own preferences. HAHAHA WHAT A DUMB FUCK!
>>
>>70590054
Schizophrenia.
>>
>>70588414
Your white son is going to be a cuck like you. Good job, in the grand scheme of things, you succeeded in accomplishing nothing.
Just like every other Canadian to exist.
>>
>>70588140
Hahahaha the autism on this guy! Jesus fucking goodness gracious man.

>Actually fuming over a show
>Because of a hate you probably couldn't fucking explain even if you wanted o

Go ahead, give it a try. You'll fall short in two sentences.
>>
File: rick bernie.jpg (192 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
rick bernie.jpg
192 KB, 1024x1024
>>70586956
>not being able to separate your own political ideologies from a dumb cartoon about traveling dimensions and laser beams that kill people.

God willing Donald Trump will rescue Rick in season 3.
>>
>>70586956
It is absolutely not funny over all and degenerate.
>>
>>70587694
You meant to say: "How dare you discuss that theme. It is precious to us tolerant people because without it we would be small and irrelevant. How can we pretend to be in control of our lives if you remind us how weak we are?"
>>
>>70586956
The cucking was played as a JOKE
Youre supposed to relate to the dad or just laugh at the absurdity of the situation

It's a solid show with shit sound design
>>
>>70593325
It sucks ass man. It's the adult adventure time, cool idea but is fucking toxic because they are trying to hard to appeal to others instead of doing it for themselves.
>>
>>70586956
>all white men in the show save Rick are incompetent losers
You know he's rick SANCHEZ right?
>>
>>70588961

This is why you shouldnt just scrape the surface of a show, any show. Else you end up raging because there's a cuck in the show without realizing that the guy is the fucking joke, and that unexpected cuckholdry and a father having his testicles smashed by his demanding wife isn't being portrayed as a good thing.
>>
>>70593325
It's funny, because Rick is very anti-government and authority, and Bernie is fully pro-government and authority (when it's his)
>>
File: angry bojack.jpg (194 KB, 620x412) Image search: [Google]
angry bojack.jpg
194 KB, 620x412
>>70593457
>>70593507
Seriously, it's just a cartoon. I hope they at least put Trump in one episode of Season 3.

Do you guys hate Bojack Horseman too?
>>
> Morty's dad is a little bitch while his mom is actually good at most things
It's making fun of cucks like that. Do you really think the show makes it look like you're supposed to respect or emulate him?
People like the show because it talks about shit like that. That episode didn't make any moral judgments on anyone's part, it just presented how absurd the situation was.

It's not propaganda, it's just a clever show that is very in tune to some shit in our culture people don't want to talk about, the stuff comedy has always been made of.
>>
>>70593457
You forget who the creators are. They are sociable people, and I'm sure Dan Harmon has probably posted on reddit in the past and spends a lot of time on twitter. I think the general pattern of the show is consistent and that they really don't delve all that much into some of the technology in the show. There's always a focus on something, but you don't end up understanding how the shit Rick casually uses for 2 minutes in a certain episode works.

As an adult Adventure Time, that's a pretty cool description. I wouldnt describe it that way but I don't hate it. They're happy shows to watch. Some people watch Futurama for commentary, so I guess if they want commentary they can't look this direction.
>>
File: 1455999071948.jpg (31 KB, 521x579) Image search: [Google]
1455999071948.jpg
31 KB, 521x579
>>70586956
>over-analyzing a fucking cartoon on a south korean finger puppet show forum to score muh redpill points with people you will never meet
autism
>>
File: hustle.jpg (53 KB, 640x625) Image search: [Google]
hustle.jpg
53 KB, 640x625
>>70588710
This.
>>70588864
Jerry is the portrayal of the current year average american husband, super beta pleb

jerry is the joke of the episode, and in the end the sky is raining blood, and the family still comes to Jerry because he's the father figure of the household

also rick is a mad genius, but he's also a suicidal degenerate drunk, and the show makes that very clear

imo Rick & Morty; full of christian values, and redpillery

fuck you OP
>>
>>70586956
I watched Steven Universe recently expecting a SJW shitshow.

It was actually really good and filled with flawed, interesting characters and reasonable lessons on, at times, very mature subjects.
>>
File: 1459323986317.jpg (1 MB, 3800x2668) Image search: [Google]
1459323986317.jpg
1 MB, 3800x2668
>>70593620
>wasting your time on pleb material that literally has no soul
>>
I personally enjoy the show but it's definitely from a Libertarian perspective.
Rick:
>self-made man
>breaks the law but still makes vast scientific accomplishments
>"school is shit"

He's a Capitalist fantasy hero believed by Libertarians and Conservatives alike.
>>
>>70589988
>Eastern European white wife
>Slavs
>White
top kek
>>
>>70593844

Could be a Balt.
>>
>>70588140
You fucking moron. Almost anyone in the world would still think the cuck is insane. If you're not even willing to voice that opinion you're a sissy little bitch that needs to grow up.
>>
>>70593325
Who the fuck makes these. Rick himself is in the 1% due to all the killings and science inventions he sold illegal on the market
>>
>Watching cartoons
>>
File: donald jojo.jpg (868 KB, 1500x1972) Image search: [Google]
donald jojo.jpg
868 KB, 1500x1972
>>70593811
are you seriously recommending I watch shonen jump bullshit instead

i stopped being 14 about 10 years ago.
>>
>>70588710
Niggerkek, will you make my waifu real?
>>
File: SU - Totally worth it.jpg (131 KB, 422x599) Image search: [Google]
SU - Totally worth it.jpg
131 KB, 422x599
>>70593803
>tfw Greg fucked someone to death
>>
File: 1460133871280.jpg (20 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
1460133871280.jpg
20 KB, 500x561
>>70593948
>24
>still watches cartoons
>>
File: 20160410_231556.jpg (930 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160410_231556.jpg
930 KB, 2048x1152
Wow guess what's on.

I guess I should rage rather than be entertained..
>>
Xavier Renegade Angel > Reddit and Memey
>>
>>70593325
who has the morty as trump version too?
>>
>>70593946
This. Just watch anime instead.
>>
I really don't get the love Rick & Morty gets.

It's just... not good. Nothing about it is interesting and the humor is dull.
>>
File: 1459570523000.jpg (266 KB, 748x900) Image search: [Google]
1459570523000.jpg
266 KB, 748x900
>>70593811
>posts pleb material that has no soul
>>
File: ren and stimpy.gif (2 MB, 176x144) Image search: [Google]
ren and stimpy.gif
2 MB, 176x144
>>70594080
>cartoons
>not funny
>>
File: 1460331957203.jpg (61 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
1460331957203.jpg
61 KB, 548x356
>>70586956
there is no narrative. this guy is all over the map. if anything it just displays some dank godless philosophies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EbTlK3perdI
>>
>>70594037
Topkek, I never thought of it that way.

>Dat one flashback where Pearl basically gem-fucks Rose in front of Greg out of pure jealousy
>>
>>70587293
i'm going to perpetuate my white genes with my jap girl t b q h f a m
>>
>>70587293
Pretty much this
>>
>>70594200
What kind of humor are you interested in? Also, do you look for punchlines?

Humor is a confusing topic since a lot of people look for different things in the matter.
>>
File: Powerlevel.gif (498 KB, 350x197) Image search: [Google]
Powerlevel.gif
498 KB, 350x197
>>70594264
What u say to me?
>>
>>70586956
> le OMG science is good religion dumb meme
There's an episode where Rick thinks he's going to die and begs God for help, then when he survives he immediately starts yelling "Fuck you, God" He secretly believes in God.
>>
File: logh reinhard handstand.png (179 KB, 477x374) Image search: [Google]
logh reinhard handstand.png
179 KB, 477x374
>>70594162
anime is cartoons though

despite this the chinese cartoons are a lot stupid than western toons. the only good anime is LoGH, all the rest is dumb.
>>
>>70594200
its Dan Harmon, the humor comes from it being uniqe compared to mediocre shows, but only for the fact that it goes "outside the box" of the average comedy like Big Bang Theory etc

so its funny, but only popular because reddit
>>
>>70586956
It's a good show and the cucking thing is one episode and is shown to be weird, while all the family (idiots) are overly accepting to it. Not to mention Rick even says Christmas is the day of Jesus's birth and prays to god, try again Jew.
>>
>>70593195
How is he a cuck? You are the one not procreating, little faggot
>>
>>70594385
>anime is cartoons

Not unless you think 'cartoons' is synonymous with 'animation'. It's good to separate the two since they are so distinct.
>>
>>70586956
>le OMG science is good religion dumb meme
It's a show based almost entirely on sci-fi premises wtf do you expect?
>>
>>70594361
This. Rick is a /pol/ack
>>
>>70586956
But science is objectively good and religion is subjectively dumb. The problem is people don't know how to be courteous and keep their mouths shut about the latter due to its highly personal nature.

The rest is spot on, though.
>>
>>70586956
i stopped watching tv precisely to keep myself away from this brainwashing bullshit.
Gonna quit /pol/ too.
>>
>>70594292
Yeah, I think it raises more questions than gives answers. Good art should do that.
>>
>>70591042

Don't forget Jessica got with the nigger at the end of the house party episode

Side note, I always ask girls if they've been with niggers before we get serious. I use the word nigger. Sorts the wheat from the chaff.
>>
>>70594430
>because reddit

It's a popular show and reddit is a popular site with a lot of people who are fans of the show. There's not a direct connection between reddit and rick and morty. Did you take a look at adult swim? They saved Family Guy (unfortunately) and Futurama (yay).
>>
>>70586956
Morty's mom isn't even good at most things. She's a fucking horse surgeon with an inferiority complex that regrets her own decisions in marriage.

I like Rick and Morty, I don't give a shit if dumb ass redditors like it too.
>>
The premise of the next series is about descent from an over bearing galatic government which runs everyones lives. It doesn't take a genius to get the meaning and it is a pretty red pilled one at that.
>>
File: rick and morty santa.png (172 KB, 658x361) Image search: [Google]
rick and morty santa.png
172 KB, 658x361
>>70594438
>>70594361
this, Rick and Morty both love Jesus. However they realize that their majority audience are Redditards so they have to be subtle about it.

It's not Rick and Morty's fault that Redditors like it. I swear to god I've never know about the things Reddit likes if not for 4chan.

>>70594525
anything that involves 2d drawings animated is a cartoon.
>>
>>70594479
>projecting this hard
oh so we all must announce that we have kids on here?
>TWO WHITE KIDS GUYS, VALID POINT INCOMING
Fucking faggot.
What he will do is all in vain unless he puts a stop to the cuckening, our solution is Trump, what's yours, Asians?
>>
>>70594629
ok, i retract "reddit" and replace it with "libcucks"

also, why is Family Guy bad?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrziHnudx3g

classic show imo
then again i was born in 93
>>
>>70594624

No no, it's ironic racemixing. It's satire, they're really /pol/acks.

t. /reddit/ or nu-/pol/
>>
File: canada cuck.jpg (553 KB, 1600x1031) Image search: [Google]
canada cuck.jpg
553 KB, 1600x1031
>>70587694
this

those who cry "cuck" whenever they see something on tv are pretty much doing the same thing the liberal college students do when they cry at the sight of Donald's name.
>>
>>70587793
You have to be mentally inept to think that the cockolding was portrayed as "good".
>>
>People on here will do anything to defend the propaganda they see on the talmudvision
>>
>>70594700
>if dumb ass redditors like it too

Shouldn't you leave website rivalry to the teenagers who play WOW and visit web forums?

>>70594727
>anything that involves 2d drawings animated is a cartoon

Cartoons are western animation. Anime is Japanese animation. "Animation" is the word you're looking for.

Why do you want the two words to mean the same thing? There's a distinction for a reason, else you might as well say that you want the definition of 'automobile' to be 'car' so that no one could ever say 'automobile' in reference to all automobiles (including trucks).

>>70594856
Classic Family Guy is great. I loved the shit out of it especially when I was a kid watching the older episodes when they were new. The new episodes can make me laugh, but I remember watching two episodes in a row and both times broke the 5th wall to mention flashbacks. They did that in more than two episodes, by the way.
>>
>>70594943
They're also blindly following a vague ideology defined by the average beliefs on /pol/ without realizing it, just like the liberal college students.
>>
File: logh yang 04.jpg (53 KB, 638x481) Image search: [Google]
logh yang 04.jpg
53 KB, 638x481
>>70595025
i want you to look at this picture

it's a cartoon character

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6b0cPJ5884Y
>>
>>70589988
>Eastern European
>white

choose one darkie
>>
>>70594264
You implying that JoJo and Slam Dunk has no soul?
>>
>>70595175

In certain contexts it is important to distinguish the two. After all, they're two separate branches. For example in the context of television they are usually separate. They are also usually separate categories when it comes to genre. "Cartoon" and "animation" can be synonymous as well in certain contexts.

Are you some weeaboo faggot arguing semantics or something? I don't understand you or that video really. I'll distinguish the two because I don't put Adventure Time in the same category as fucking weaboo puffy puffy gook shit, you stupid faggot.
>>
File: 1457999946612.gif (558 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457999946612.gif
558 KB, 500x375
>>70586956

desu senpai, the cuck thing in that one episode is just a joke, and it displays cucking in a negative light. The fact that the black guy is good and reasonable to what makes it so funny. Like, not only is he black, but the fact that he is a decent person is just like adding insult to injury. It is ironic. They aren't exactly glorying his cuckoldry. It is pathetic. Hence, the humor.

Just my opinion, though. If you ask me, you guys are obsessed with this cuck shit, and see it in everything.
>>
>>70586956
what bullshit channel is this shit on ? sorry don't watch tv except football
>>
>>70586956
Except that none of this shit is portrayed as good.
They make it abundantly clear that the marriage is falling apart because Morty's dad can't hold the respect of his wife.
>>
File: superman vs goku.jpg (135 KB, 600x876) Image search: [Google]
superman vs goku.jpg
135 KB, 600x876
>>70595538
look at this fanart

it's two cartoon superheroes fighting.
>>
>>70590054
hey I live in Dearborn and I hear it too,

there was something on the Police Scanner about it last night btw
>>
>>70595793

Thank god. I thought I was going crazy.

You near the 7-Eleven on Monroe?
>>
>>70590766
That actually kind of makes sense though....he finally found someone equal to him
>>
>>70590328
But he wasn't. Nixon was..... because Obama never existed. Politics 101.
>>
>>70586956
>le OMG science is good
>>
>>70595777

Well shit moderately decent trolling either way 6/10
>>
Rick and Morty bounces all over the place. There's Jerry's dad getting cucked by a black man, but then there's this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOBoKxEcVAA
and this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lus5J4vYMNg

I think it can mostly be explained by one of its creators being a raging alcoholic
>>
>>70595662
>watching/contributing to overpaid black men running around on the field with a ball
Literal cuck.
>>
The episode about cucking was literally inspired by the cuck meme. The writers browse /tv/.
>>
>>70587293
Not OP, but no white men will be able to procreate white genes when this kind of subliminal propaganda, psyop bullshit brainwashes everyone into thinking furthering white genes is furthering cancer.
>>
>>70594732
He's right though.
You gotta be a part of the actual change. At least it's easier for you Ameicans since you only have to vote Trump for the catalyst to begin, us other countries actually has to go out and push for sanity now.
>>
>>70586956

The whole episode is about the dad thinking it is fucked up. At no point does the show condone cucking other than "live and let live" you fucking autist. If anything it satirizes it by having the cuck masturbating in a closet dressed as batman or whatever the fuck.
>>
>>70595613

>Muh patriarchy!

>Muh racism!

>Muh cuckery!

>Muh PC!
>>
>>70586956
lol. you're really just as dumb as any redditor.

>science is never showed as the "do all" in the show
>Race is not even a topic in this show
>morty's parents are both incompetant
>you took the cuck episode to heart,clearly.
>the bull is portrayed as "good" because it's uncomfortable.

the show's only theme is nihilism.
>>
File: 1459543122012.png (233 KB, 623x457) Image search: [Google]
1459543122012.png
233 KB, 623x457
>>70586956
You were supposed to laugh at Jerry's dad being a cuck.
>>
>>70594385
Hunter x Hunter is great. people die horribly on a whim. what more could you want?
>>
>>70588710
you said it better than i did.
>>
>>70595025
>Shouldn't you leave website rivalry to the teenagers who play WOW and visit web forums?
Fuck off reddit. I already said I don't care about what they think. I like what I like regardless.

That doesn't mean I have to like reddit though just because redditors and I both like a certain show.
>>
>>70596295
Not my problem, you cucks shouldn't have allowed your leftards to have a voice. At least ours is just some cartoonist cuck with no soul.
>>
>>70588140
>>70586956

Wow you people are dangerously, retardedly sensitive. Your whining is possibly more stupid than when Muslims throw hissy fits about Mohamed cartoons
>>
>>70594092
Clean your fucking keyboard Jesus christ
>>
>>70596412
>Having all of this shit coming out of an obnoxious, stupid, self-absorbed teenage girl

How could you be this stupid? Really, you think that this show is actually promoting these beliefs that they're portraying in such a stupid way. Seems like it'd do the opposite to promote.. cuckholdry and SJW beliefs.

>>70596714

You don't have to like reddit. You don't even have to think about it. But here I am in a Rick and Morty thread listening to people mention reddit as if it was in any way relevant.

I hardly hear anything beyond just the mention of the site and a vague description of it's users, I don't hear anything that actually makes me think that reddit is relevant to this thread. I don't go there for a fucking reason and yet I hear people who supposedly RAGE about it (I don't hate it, but I don't love it, and I definitely don't fucking obsess over it) who keep mentioning it.

That's what they want, isn't it? To trick 4chan into advertising reddit constantly while thinking they're enemies. That must be fucking it. Because why else would I hear it every fucking day to the point where it sounds like some kind of subliminal message by kikes?
>>
>>70596169
>a raging alcoholic
Are you talking about Dan or Justin?
>>
>>70588201
I tried sooo hard not to kek...alas, I kek'd
>>
>>70597222
I would assume Dan, but in reality it is both.
>>
>Rick SANCHEZ
Fucking mexican intellectuals
>>
>>70586956
The cucking was a joke in this case, but... The real cucking will probably come later, remember Morty's crush and her boyfriend? Pepper your Angus.
>>
You christcucks really are humorless bores, aren't ya?
>>
>>70586956
That why it's called satire.
>>
>>70588201
>contrary phase
Contrary implies opposite of norm. In this case, the contrary would be hating cuckolding as opposed to accepting it. You are stating that cuckolding is the norm and that we are edgy teens for opposing it AKA "Get a load a' this faggot, he doesn't even let his wife fuck other men, HA FAG!"
>>
File: 1454077578156.jpg (14 KB, 513x373) Image search: [Google]
1454077578156.jpg
14 KB, 513x373
>>70586956
If you're not a cuck then you would have just laughed at the cuck jokes.
>>
>>70597420
I could see Dan being the one who'd intentionally do it to himself to drown out some 3deep bullshit

>>70594292
Justin's worked with some shit I've done before, from my limited knowledge I can confirm he generally doesn't seem to give a shit who gets mad at what for what political reason.
>>
>>70594080
Today cartoons like hundred times better than all shit from my childhood (except batman-tas and maybe exo-squad).
>>
>>70586956
The black principle is worse than rick, are you kidding?
>>
>>70599521
Principal*
>>
>>70586956
>Rick Sanchez is morally corrupt
what are you complaining about again?

>>70589375
>duur what are literary devices
fuck off nigger. its literally a satire of itself. in an episode where literally dozens of new character designs are introduced, with backstories even, a simplified hominid with an infantile name is pretty funny despai sensu.
>>
>>70599653
The principle is white though?
Do you mean the math teacher?
>>
>>70592613
Rick and morty is good, but they will never be based Carl
>>
>>70592894
reddit cucks in full damage control mode
>>
>>70597681
You atheist, edge-lords are tactless autismos, aren't ya?
>>
>>70599737
Maybe. I haven't watched any tv shows in a while.
>>
>>70596838
well said
>>
good show, shit fans
happens all the time
>>
>>70590054
I hear it. I'm in British Columbia though. Chilliwack
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 608x342) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 608x342
I got Season 1 on DVD....

But,

>Rick
>Sanchez
>>
>>70586956
> anti feminist
> anti socialism
> anti government
Also it's only been seasons and Rick has already appealed to God
> exposing cuck meme
> white family
M8, the show is great
>>
Op you missed the message.

Jerry the Morty are Beta male losers,Beth has the attitude of the typical disgruntled feminist that's mad at the world for not accomplishing much, and Summer is the typical woman that only cares about vanity.

Ricks the biggest alpha of the show that just pretty much does whatever the hell he wants and doesn't pussyfoot around words. The whole show is basically Rick trying to make sure Morty doesn't become a complete beta like Jerry.
>>
>>70586956
Are you retarded?
It's just a fucking cartoon, why do you search for some hidden sense in each scene?
Just relax and enjoy the show, it won't make you leftist. Well, at least main heroes are not muslim niggers.
>>
File: 1429305767729.jpg (121 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1429305767729.jpg
121 KB, 720x720
>>70587293
>tfw leftism is what suits you best, but the cuckold mainstream doesn't fit you at all.
>>
>>70596086
But it supports OP's theory that Rick and Morty is "Reddit the Show", because notice the upvote hidden in the picture...
>>
File: Canada BTFO.png (358 KB, 525x349) Image search: [Google]
Canada BTFO.png
358 KB, 525x349
>cuck show

>canadians defend it
>>
File: canada kineography.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
canada kineography.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1200
>american cartoons
I feel bad for you guys
>>
File: sjw.jpg (215 KB, 1280x1109) Image search: [Google]
sjw.jpg
215 KB, 1280x1109
>>70594943
>>70595131
>>
This show is ugly and unappealing. I bothered watching an episode and i was completely unimpressed. Take every animated sitcom, combine them and water them down with overtones of "old guy young boy" "SCIENCCCCEE PHYSICS ARGH SUCH QUANTUM TIME MECHANICS MY BRAIN IS HAVING AN INTELLIGASM" yeah that never not worked before and hip with the young'ns. Dr Who? Close second in ugliness and comedic value competition is mr pickles. It must be boring as all fuck to write it. much less animate it. So fuck it.
>>
I can't believe these insecure redditors are on here defending this shit. The show is childish garbage with some standard liberal propaganda thrown in.

It's very clearly made for redditors.
>>
File: 1459025462337.jpg (55 KB, 500x329) Image search: [Google]
1459025462337.jpg
55 KB, 500x329
>>70586956
No Reddit likes it because they see it as le ebin funny quirky sciency jokes.
Also that cuck John Oliver managed to get in on the first episode.
It's a good show, but just like space dandy nromies ruined any possibility of not looking like a faggot when saying you like it
I really should stop going anywhere near internet discussions about TV shows, movies, or games. One of the main reasons the late 90's and early 2000's were so good to me in those generes was because I didn't have bullshit opinions on the internet influencing or messing with my perception of those things.
I have been using discussion forums since 1995 but ever since I moved to talking and reading about the shit I like outside of just enjoying it it's all turned to shit
>>
>>70601410
You can tell by the prose that almost every Canadian on here is some vapid redditor. Worst posters after shit like mexico and turkey.
>>
>>70600593
>why do you search for some hidden sense in each scene?
He does it because 8% of all the media we consume does
This happens to be one of the gems that doesn't
>>
>>70601410
Literally only one instance of cuckoldry in the show
>>
>>70602122

fuckin preach
>>
The cuck episode is /pol/-tier tho

White man tries to have good family christmas but the world is too shit to allow it
>>
>>70590328
That's the episode where I stopped watching. But it was still good before it was cancelled.
>>
>>70597547
He would probably see something that snaps him out of his fantasy and make him more like rick.
You could see it already happening with the kronenburg monster episode when he has takes the place of one of his infinite selves. Later explaining to summer to get over something because nothing matters.
>>
>>70602125
How is bitching about muh degeneracy in media any different than bitching about muh politically incorrect media?

Grow up buddy, and focus on what actually matters in life. Hint: it isn't circle jerks with your internet goons
>>
>>70590734
It also rags on college and made abortion look bad.

On the other hand, cucking was made to look good.
>>
File: 3Pjo-1j0-1.jpg (81 KB, 397x619) Image search: [Google]
3Pjo-1j0-1.jpg
81 KB, 397x619
>>70587514
Remember to check the flag before you reply.
>>
>>70593103
>calls others autistic
>writes out that post
Only you have those problems. And you're too stupid to see what we're complaining about.
>>
>>70593325
>Supporting people who keep pushing an agenda that opposes your own
Wow, you're a cuck. This is why the left always wins.
>>
>>70587514
The show was clearly making fun of cuckoldry (more like fetishism in general) and made it appear normalized for comic effect. You'd understand that if you weren't autistic.
>>
>>70593689
If you think the show is clever you are very, very stupid.

That is all.
>>
>>70603464
>>70587514
Jerry is supposed to be the "average dude" thrown into shitty unreasonable situations.
>>
>>70586956
>> all white men in the show save Rick are incompetent losers, and Rick is morally corrupt
for what it's worth second season she's now an alcoholic who's terrible to jerry and makes excuses for rick
to be fair that was to help show that jerry wanting people to open up on the holiday was a bad idea
>>
>>70594975
>>70586956
This. All that fucking butthurt itt over OP

>muh tv
>muh jew-made entertainment

Going out of their way to defend this degenerate show because it made them laugh a couple of times.
Making excuses like "t-the cuck thing was a j-joke" ignoring the fact that the show made Jerry look unreasonable about a growing sexual trend. This is how homosexuality became popular. Slowly, bit by bit.
>>
>>70604070
I don't like that it uses the bumbling idiot father/strong mother stereotype but to be fair that's America we live in: weak, passive fathers raised by weak, passive fathers raising weak, passive sons. It balances it with quite the redpilled man in Rick though.
>>
>>70588140
I change the channel right away when I see a non white and make sure my disgust is known. Nobody ever says anything, I know you lost part of your man hood to doctor shekelburg but you can still pretend to be a man.
>>
>>70588710
niggerkek turn me into a nigger. I'm ready.
Thread replies: 224
Thread images: 48

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.