[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let me get this straight: a conservative is someone who thinks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1437720008109.png (245 KB, 287x460) Image search: [Google]
1437720008109.png
245 KB, 287x460
So let me get this straight:

a conservative is someone who thinks abortions and gay marriage are the most important issues facing our country.
Is that right?
>>
That would be liberals.
Conservatives think liberals obsessed with abortion and faggotry are chucks.
>>
>>70586385
I can't tell the difference between people who THINK they're conservative and retards who rupture their own rectums from spasmodically assfucking themselves with garden tools.
Actual conservatives are able to talk shop with liberals and agree that social programs serve the agenda of both ideologies.
Rigidity in politics is what has doomed this once great country.
The idea is to get EVERYONE playing by the same rules and happy about it with plenty of money and a thriving economy.
Playing stingy with capital helps no one since, eventually, the poor will either stink up the place our come after the rich with torches and pitchforks.
>>
no, that's literally liberals
>>
>>70586638
You are an idiot.
If you don't know what an idiot is look it up.
Or just look in the mirror.
>>
>>70586385

No, some conservatives care about free-market economy.

It's just that even those guys have to pander to the base, which is more concerned with abortion and gay marriage.

That being said, shame on you OP. The left is just as bad.
>>
>>70587038
You, also, are an idiot.
Cons are the ones constantly trying to pass laws about these things that they would "allegedly" never do.
>>
>>70586385
NO NO NO Stupid goy, you're thinking of a True Conservativeā„¢
>>
File: 1450353139632.jpg (56 KB, 640x696) Image search: [Google]
1450353139632.jpg
56 KB, 640x696
>>70587203
>>70587038
>>70586638

then why is donald trump considered not a real conservative but cruz is?
>>
>>70586385

A conservative thinks that defending Israel and having small taxes are the most important issues.
>>
>>70586385
>abortions
This one is actually pretty important.
Without abortion this country would be far worse off.
It's mainly cuckservatives that hate it.
>>
File: 1459750007561.jpg (18 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
1459750007561.jpg
18 KB, 210x240
>>70586385
Sounds like a liberal. Shillary cant talk enough about "a womens choice". Conservatives are concerned about the debt and millions of shitskins poring into the country.
>>
>>70587660
>Conservatives are concerned about the debt and millions of shitskins poring into the country.

Which ones?
Every single "conservative" was pro-amnesty
>>
>>70586385

Add gun control and increased federal spending on social programs and you'll pretty much have the major planks of the Democratic domestic policy.
>>
>>70587477

This I'm pro-choice as long as blacks keep flushing their kids down the toilet in record numbers. Margeret Sanger, you the real mvp
>>
>>70587437
Good job, leaf.
>>70587097
Nice argument, idiot.
>>
>>70587746
Conservative =/= republican
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.