[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trans Bathrooms?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 22
File: CA-transgender-bathroom.gif (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
CA-transgender-bathroom.gif
24 KB, 400x400
Should bathrooms for transgender people exist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzwMJAFWLtQ
>>
All bathrooms should be gender-neutral.
>>
>>70585704
No.
>>
>>70585785
Why would I want my daughter in a stall next to a man?

weird enough shit happens already
>>
>>70585704

yes, they called "bathrooms" and exist all over the world in some places where you dont need two different bathrooms, like your house.
>>
>>70585785

If they do it ,
then its rapey-rapey time.
>>
>>70585704
Yurop have gender neutral pools and look how that turned out with the muslims
>>
>>70585785
is there a reason?
>>
File: file.png (351 KB, 2250x2250) Image search: [Google]
file.png
351 KB, 2250x2250
>>70586123
If someone is looking to rape a girl in the bathroom, do you really think this is going to stop them?
>>
>>70586567
it is illegal for a man to purposefully enter a woman's bathroom, and visa versa.

allowing transwomen into a woman's bathroom would say

>oh you say you're a girl?
>no no its fine, no PROOF needed, go on ahead!
>have fun
>>
>>70586700
It's also illegal to rape people. What's your point?
>>
File: ORA.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ORA.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>70586225
Yes, we like your women.
>>
Trans people shouldn't exist, and neither should their bathrooms or any other accommodations for them other than a wing in a mental health hospital.
>>
>>70585704
>All Gender

you mean unisex?
>>
>>70586700

>Rapenama
>>
>>70585880
If it's a gender neutral bathroom, then you could go in and keep an eye on things to make sure nothing fishy goes on.
Allowing degenerate trannies into women's bathrooms is weird for a lot of us, so I think the best solution is unisex bathrooms where non-degenerate men can be present to protect women and children.
>>
>>70585704
No, it would cost too much money to appease such a small minority (1% of the population, approximately).

Transgenders should be able to use whichever bathroom they prefer.

I'm saying this because transgenders are primarily people with penises, and I'd rather have these degenerates in the female bathrooms than in my own.
>>
>>70587231
according to the lgbtqasfiwvwqvlnusdkebadjwbakcac+ community "unisex" is both men and women while "all genders" includes all their shitty genders, including transgenders
>>
File: jiveturkey.jpg (130 KB, 650x347) Image search: [Google]
jiveturkey.jpg
130 KB, 650x347
>>70587001
You're more likely to get raped by a transformer in an unisex toilet. If you were to make a graph showing where you're most likely to get raped by a transformer, a unisex restroom is only slightly less rapey than under a bridge.
>>
>>70585704

Since there are only two genders what would be the purpose in having more than male and female bathrooms?
>>
>>70587213

/thread
>>
>>70585785
And then have to start waiting in line to piss because now it's filled with women? Pass.
>>
>>70585785
I don't want women using the mens washroom. Did custodial work during my first degree and womens washrooms are many times dirtier than the mens
>>
>>70585704
Unisex bathrooms already exist.
Fucking special snowflakes.
>>
Trannys don't want their own bathrooms. They believe they're women, and want to be in a woman's bathroom with other women.
>>
>>70585704
Attack helicopter bathroom when?
>>
>>70585880
if she's your daughter then I'm sure she's used to it
>>
I don't think I'd be comfortable having to share public restrooms with "transgender" people, plus something tells me bathroom rapes would get much more frequent if anyone can enter the same place.
>>
>>70585704
It should be up to the businesses themselves if they would want to or not.
>>
>>70588249
This. Unisex restrooms foster a rape friendly atmosphere. They're the perfect storm of mental illness and convenience.
>>
File: whatever.gif (388 KB, 150x130) Image search: [Google]
whatever.gif
388 KB, 150x130
You're fine with your children pissing next to queers and pedophiles of the same gender, but god forbid a tranny tries to take a piss. Not to mention the fact that men's and women's restrooms are 5 feet away 99% of the time anyway.

The only thing the law would change is who is more likely to win the lawsuit when someone engages them in some autistic argument about their made-up pronouns. Save some money and put in gender-neutral bathrooms.
>>
>>70587348
wow that is actually i good idea if this ever happens. you see a trannie go in the girls room, u go in there too to protect ur daughter, it complains say u identify as a female, restaurant threatens to kick u out u threaten to sue
>>
>>70588600
>transformer detected

just wear a diaper, freak.
>>
>>70585704
just make trannies poo on the designated streets like wild dogs or indians
>>
>>70587454
Nice, could you make a graph like that for me? Be sure to cite your sources, since you are clearly basing this on empirical data.
>>
>>70585704
trans people shouldn't exist in the first place
>>
Yes, or just let them use the bathroom they want.

Blind people make up 1.4% of the population yet we have brail in every major building or public access space. Transpeople have a genetic condition. Blind people are typically born blind. There is no reason not to allow transpeople to live the way they want.
>>
>>70588624
will do this if this shit goes down
>>
File: 1459486747546.png (138 KB, 1101x383) Image search: [Google]
1459486747546.png
138 KB, 1101x383
>>70588980

Transpeople are normal expressions of humanity. I am redpilled on the majority of things but I can not understand /pol/'s hatred towards trannies.

1. Nearly every culture in history has had gender variant people that socially, visually, and physically aim to be the opposite sex or a mix of the two (Greeks, Romans, Native Americans, Indian/Middle Eastern cultures, South East Asian tribes, etc). Many ancient cultures had a third gender.

2. An overwhelming amount of research illustrates structural differences in a transperson's brain than what their birth sex should have

>Bao, Hahn, Kranz, Kaufmann "Structural Connectivity Networks of Transgender People".

>Kruijver "Male-to-female transsexuals have female neuron numbers in a limbic nucleus."

>Bentz "A polymorphism of the CYP17 gene related to sex steroid metabolism is associated with female-to-male but not male-to-female transsexualism."

>Hare "Androgen receptor repeat length polymorphism associated wth male-to-female transsexualism."

>Garcia-Falgueras "A sex difference in the hypothalamic uncinate nucleus: relationship to gender identity."

>Rametti "White matter microstructure in female to male transsexuals before cross-sex hormonal treatment. A diffusion tensor imaging study."

>Berglund "Berglund, H. et al. “Male-to-Female Transsexuals Show Sex-Atypical Hypothalamus Activation When Smelling Odorous Steroids".

>Yokota, Y. et al “Callosal Shapes at the Midsagittal Plane: MRI Differences of Normal Males, Normal Females, and GID”

>Zubiaurre “Cortical Thickness in Untreated Transsexuals”

3. The ultimate necessity of freedom is body autonomy. Anybody that wants to control the actions of others is an authoritarian boot licking pig. Freedom dies when others tell you what you can/can't do with your own existence.

4. Despite the myths /pol/ likes to cherish, transition is beneficial to the overwhelming amount of people that feel they need it.
>>
File: 1459474109409.png (538 KB, 839x466) Image search: [Google]
1459474109409.png
538 KB, 839x466
>>70588980
>>70589132

5. It's a myth transpeople all want to "mutilate" themselves. Only 33% of transgender individuals have undergone surgery.

6. Next broken myth: Despite /pol/'s love of citing pimozide as a "solution" for transgender people. Pimozide was used in a single case study in 1996 with a sample size of 1. The individual reported feeling "mild gender dysphoria." I didn't know /pol/ loved research with sample sizes of 1. Typically people cry about the small sample sizes of everything else that doesn't support their view.

7. In terms of bathrooms, more conservative legislators have been convicted of sexual assault/sexually inappropriate actions in a bathroom than transpeople. Should we ban conservatives from bathrooms?

8. It appears through much research that transgender people are born with or have a statistically higher chance of "being trans" based on their genetics. Here is an interesting bit of research done on monozygotic and dizygotic twins:

>Combining data from our independent findings with those from past research, 13 of 39 male MZ twin pairs (33.3%) were found to be concordant for transsexual identity and eight of 25 (22.8%) female MZ twins were found concordant. In comparison, concordance between either male or female DZ twins was low or zero (1/38 = 2.6%; Table 5).

This part is key. Identical twins raised APART in different environments had a spiked statistical chance of both being trans.

>Notably among our responding twins were three sets who had been reared apart and were concordant in transitioning. One was a male set within which the brothers were separated at birth, another was a set of males separated at age 4, and the third was a female pair separated at 14. Each had independently and unknowingly transitioned and found out about each other’s switch as adults after the gender shift.
>>
File: raepteimm.gif (2 MB, 256x192) Image search: [Google]
raepteimm.gif
2 MB, 256x192
>>70585704
>Should bathrooms for transgender people exist?

No.
Bathrooms should not segregated based on what your junk is.

I worked at a university most bathrooms were for all people in the dorms.

This was not some liberal agenda, it was simply due to the fact that a floor had 50 students and 2 wings (East and West) and each wing got their bathroom which had multiple toilet and shower stalls.

Never had a complaint for the bathroom for the 4 years I worked there. Not a single one. Think about that, when you waste your time on this stupid debate.

For those that say, "Men will molest women", consider the fact that in these bathrooms there are other men who will beat the shit out of any man that tries such shit.

In fact, I'd say women are less safe in a sexually segregated bathroom, since there is a low/no chance a man will be able to hear and help her if she's in trouble, BUT EVEN THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN!

I swear, I am convinced people like to create problems and then stress about them.

This is a NO FUCKING BRAINER!
>>
>>70588915
Sure, meet me under the bridge and I'll show you my PowerPoint.
>>
>>70588784
nah m8, I'm for unisex bathrooms even aside from trannies - no worrying about pissing on your leg from bad urinal design, no more women's bathroom gossip, more efficient use of floorspace, etc.
>>
>>70589077
>Transpeople have a genetic condition
no they fucking don't

if they do, then why aren't they treated like schizophreniacs and thrown into a mental hospital? At least schizophrenia is a genetic condition
>>
>>70585880
If he wants to rape her he's going to do it whether or not he's allowed in the same room. Getting charged with rape far outweighs getting charged with going in the wrong bathroom (if there even is a charge for that?). This way you can go with and make sure she stays safe and washes her hands.
>>70586123
See above. Plus if a guy goes into a bathroom to rape a woman, if it's unisex there will be other men in there who can protect her.
>>70586541
Because there's no reason for gender segregation of bathrooms.
>>70587616
Men are more likely to have to wait for a stall to shit in than women are. You might have to wait longer to piss on occasion but there will be a lot more stalls available to you so you won't have to wait to shit nearly as much.
>>
>>70588980

I know you are too much a faggot to read what I said so let me highlight one particular section:

>Notably among our responding twins were three sets who had been reared apart and were concordant in transitioning. One was a male set within which the brothers were separated at birth, another was a set of males separated at age 4, and the third was a female pair separated at 14. Each had independently and unknowingly transitioned and found out about each other’s switch as adults after the gender shift.

Genetically identical twins raised in separate environments independently decided to transition at a disproportionately high rate from twins that were non-identical.

Claiming "Transpeople shouldn't exist" is like saying "albinos shouldn't exist." It fucking happens.

inb4 you call me a tranny. I'm a straight white male/
>>
File: download.png (5 KB, 189x267) Image search: [Google]
download.png
5 KB, 189x267
>>70585704
They already do
>>
>>70589227
>schizophrenia is a genetic condition
Lol no
>>
>>70588600
>>70589225
This guy gets it. I don't give a fuck about trannies.
>>70588624
This guy too. Gender-neutral bathrooms are ultimately safer for women and children.
>>
>>70589242
>Because there's no reason for gender segregation of bathrooms.
thats the fight, whats the reason for the fight

typical bluepill has no reason and just does
>>
>>70589242
>on occasion
Literally every time I go to a bar there's a line for the womens room halfway out the door and I may have to wait a grand total of ~0.2 picoseconds to take a piss
>>
>>70589367
They've shown that people who were adopted who have a true parent with schizo, even when they never have contact with the afflicted parent, have a much higher chance of schizo than the normal population of adopted people.
Additionally, people raised by the non-schizo single parent who don't have contact with the schizo one have a higher chance of being schizo.
>>
I used to work in a restaurant during high school and used to have to clean bathrooms when our bar staff was out sick.

Women's bathrooms are fucking disgusting. They hover over the seats and shit, bleed and piss everywhere. I'd rather shit outside in broad fucking daylight like I'm in rural India rather than use a women's bathroom.
>>
>>70589227
Idiot.. Schizophrenia has no basis in reality. If they see and hear reptiles there is nothing about reality to corroborate their claims. Nearly all modern research h has shown us transpeople have brain structures that disagree with their birth sex.

There is tangible evidence that illustrates some degree of reasoning for why transpeople feel the way they do.

>what is false equivalent
>>
>>70589132
top kek
Its about time a society stepped up and eradicated them.
>>
>>70588421

bingo
>>
>>70589805
Reptilians tell transformers that that they're the wrong sex.
>>
>>70589661

Schizophrenia argument doesn't apply. See: >>70589805

It would be different if the claims schizophrenia people experienced had a basis in reality. Obviously it's neurochemical but their experience is solely cognitive where a transpersonal s brain supports their claims about their feelings.
>>
>>70589132
>Nearly every culture in history has had gender variant people that socially, visually, and physically aim to be the opposite sex or a mix of the two
Every culture has deviants and degenerates. Tell me, were your ancient Greek, Roman, and Middle Eastern trannies considered socially acceptable and normal?

>An overwhelming amount of research illustrates structural differences in a transperson's brain than what their birth sex should have

No one is denying these people have legitimate mental illnesses as a result of abnormal brain structure and chemistry. Psychopaths' brains work different from others, too.

>The ultimate necessity of freedom is body autonomy. Anybody that wants to control the actions of others is an authoritarian boot licking pig.

I don't care what trannies do, I have a problem with quack doctors telling them what they want and how they feel is normal and healthy. Malpractice is a violation of a patient's rights, not an assertion of a patient's freedom.

>Despite the myths /pol/ likes to cherish, transition is beneficial to the overwhelming amount of people that feel they need it.

http://journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0016885
"Persons with transsexualism, after sex reassignment, have considerably higher risks for mortality, suicidal behaviour, and psychiatric morbidity than the general population. Our findings suggest that sex reassignment, although alleviating gender dysphoria, may not suffice as treatment for transsexualism, and should inspire improved psychiatric and somatic care after sex reassignment for this patient group."
>>
>>70589242
>Men are more likely to have to wait for a stall to shit in than women are. You might have to wait longer to piss on occasion but there will be a lot more stalls available to you so you won't have to wait to shit nearly as much.

Given the same budget, you would have at least twice as many stalls as a regular bathroom for a unisex bathroom, once you factor in the plumbing/architecture savings. And regardless, there would probably still be one or two urinals to accommodate pissers since they're cheaper than stalls.
>>
>>70589805
Oops not *us I'm not a tranny. Just a logical person. Phone autocorrect my ass
>>
just make a 3rd less used bathroom that is also for doing cocaine and having sex
>>
>>70587356
Women don't want them in their restrooms either, not because of the rape meme but because it's not like they have urinals in there, the toilets they have are all they have.

Hopefully trannies will be so repelled by the stench of used tampons, sanitary napkins, and baby diapers that they just poop at home.
>>
>>70585704

>I'm a millennial who never watched an episode of Ally McBeal
>>
>>70590089

It reads weirdly but it's grammatically correct. Better phrasing would probably be "has shown us that", regardless of if you're a tranny or not.
>>
>>70590089
It's not auto correct, it's your inner reptilian. The schism is real.
>>
>>70589805
>Nearly all modern research h has shown us transpeople have brain structures that disagree with their birth sex.

Welllll, kinda, not really

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/11/brains-men-and-women-aren-t-really-different-study-finds

Of course you could just as easily say

>tel aviv
>implying nu-males are unbiased research subjects
>>
>>70589180
>Men won't molest women in unisex bathrooms
>in c.ucked countries

What a shock.
>>
>>70589162

>It's a myth transpeople all want to "mutilate" themselves. Only 33% of transgender individuals have undergone surgery.

Getting mutilated =/= wanting to get mutilated. Believe it or not, there are reasonable doctors that won't prescribe sex reassignment surgery to gender dysphoria sufferers, much like there are reasonable doctors that don't think sewing an extra arm onto your back is a valid treatment for supernumerary phantom limb disorder.

>It appears through much research that transgender people are born with or have a statistically higher chance of "being trans" based on their genetics.

Lots of mental illnesses are hereditary. Doesn't make it normal or healthy.
>>
>>70590424
you mean non-nigger countries. there's a reason this wouldn't work in yurope.
>>
>>70587739
gender fluid traps tho... give us representation Trump! MAGA!!!
>>
>>70590012

Ultrakek. Degeneracy is subjective and completely based on your feelings. GTFO with that shit.

Your citation of Dhejne is seriously flawed. The researcher herself has spoken out about people using that study in the way you did. First off, look at the year. Those numbers you cite come from the FIRST cohort which was from 1973-1990's. Transpeople were more stigmatized & surgery less advanced.

Once again the researcher spoke out about the way you use it, only looks at those who undergo surgery. Currently only 33% of transgender people have had surgery. About another 30% never want surgery.

Transition IS beneficial:

Colizzi et al., 2013: "At enrollment, transsexuals reported elevated CAR ['cortisol awakening response', a physiological measure of stress]; their values were out of normal. They expressed higher perceived stress and more attachment insecurity, with respect to normative sample data. When treated with hormone therapy [at followup, 1 year after beginning HRT], transsexuals reported significantly lower CAR (P < 0.001), falling within the normal range for cortisol levels. Treated transsexuals showed also lower perceived stress (P < 0.001), with levels similar to normative samples."

Gomez-Gil et al., 2012: "SADS, HAD-A, and HAD-Depression (HAD-D) mean scores [these are tests of depression and anxiety] were significantly higher among patients who had not begun cross-sex hormonal treatment compared with patients in hormonal treatment (F=4.362, p=.038; F=14.589, p=.001; F=9.523, p=.002 respectively). Similarly, current symptoms of anxiety and depression were present in a significantly higher percentage of untreated patients than in treated patients.

de Vries, et al., 2014 studied 55 trans teens from the onset of treatment in their early teenage years through a follow-up an average of 7 years later. They found no negative outcomes, no regrets, and in fact their group was slightly mentally healthier than controls.
>>
>>70585704
Just use the bathroom that matches the gender you look like. Never got the issue.
>>
>>70585704
we already have disabled bathrooms m8
>>
>>70590417
BS. Sexual dimorphism has been well researched since the 80's.

-McEwen BS. 1999 The molecular and neuroanatomical basis for estrogen effects in the central nervous system. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 84:1790–1797

-Simonian SX, Murray HE, Gillies GE, Herbison AE. 1998 Estrogen-dependent ontogeny of sex differences in somatostatin neurons of the hypothalamic periventricular nucleus. Endocrinology. 139:1420–1428.

-Pfaff DW. 1997 Hormones, genes, and behavior. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 94:14213–14216.

-McEwen BS, Alves SE, Bulloch K, Weiland NG. 1997 Ovarian steroids and the brain: implications for cognition and aging. Neurology. 4

-Beyer C, Hutchison JB. 1997 Androgens stimulate the morphological maturation of embryonic hypothalamic aromatase-immunoreactive neurons in the mouse. Brain Res Dev Brain Res. 98:74–81.

-Gorman DG, Cummings JL. 1992 Hypersexuality following septal injury. Arch Neurol.

-Miller BL, Cummings JL, McIntyre H, Ebers G. Grode M. 1986 Hypersexuality or altered sexual preference following brain injury. J Neurol Neurosurg Psychiatry. 49:867–873.

-Swaab DF, Fliers E. 1985 A sexually dimorphic nucleus in the human brain. Science. 228:1112–1115.

-Swaab DF, Hofman MA. 1995 Sexual differentiation of the human hypothalamus in relation to gender and sexual orientation. Trends Neurosci. 18:264–270.

-Allen LS, Gorski RA. 1992 Sexual orientation and the size of the anterior commissure in the human brain. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA. 89:7199–7202.

-LeVay S. 1991 A difference in hypothalamic structure between heterosexual and homosexual men. Science. 253:1034–1037.

-Swaab DF, Hofman MA. 1990 An enlarged suprachiasmatic nucleus in homosexual men. Brain Res.

-Allen LS, Gorski RA. 1990 Sex difference in the bed nucleus of the stria terminalis of the human brain. J Comp Neurol. 302:697–706.

-Kawata M. 1995 Roles of steroid hormones and their receptors in structural organization in the nervous system. Neurosci Res. 24:1–46.
>>
>>70585785
no thanks i actually want to piss without waiting 5 hours for some woman talking in my bathroom
>>
>>70585704

enclosed single stalls. everybody uses the same room with the same sinks and paper towels and sheit.
>>
>>70591100
did you watch the video m8
>>
File: 1446593393559.png (502 KB, 728x1015) Image search: [Google]
1446593393559.png
502 KB, 728x1015
No, it's fucking retarded and fuck the trannies for pushing this.

my niece knows if she sees a man hanging around in the ladies she should nope the fuck out of there ASAP and tell an adult.

But now kids are being trained to ignore obvious men in there. Just wait to see if you're actually molested first, roll the dice on if it's a 'innocent degenerate waiting to pee' or 'blatant predator'
>>
>>70585704
There is a transgender bathroom at the school I used to go to. I would take a dump on the toilet seat whenever I could.
They even made an announcement over the school wide PA about it once.
>>
File: Degenerate.jpg (105 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Degenerate.jpg
105 KB, 600x600
>>70585785
>>
>>70585704
This. For some fucking reason people think that gender neutral bathrooms increases male tendencies for rape. Some people also think that galactic overlord xenu dropped a-bombs in a desert and that's why they're sad when they can't find a date.

But in all seriousness there's no reason to have gender specific bathrooms in the first place. It's just a waste of time people defend because they're uncomfortable around others. If a man's bold enough to rape someone in a public bathroom, he doesn't give a shit what's on the sign.
>>
>>70589661
look up a dude named RD Laing, did some interesting work on schizo.

I absolutely don't deny that there are genetic components to schizophrenia but the occurance of symptoms are almost always a result of environmental conditions. Strangely enough schizophrenia is just how some people handle stress, some people don't handle stress very well.
>>
>>70585704
All bathrooms should have a toilet
>>
>>70591309
I am among the least degenerate people on /pol/.
>I never masturbate
>I have never smoked in my life
>I have never engaged in any sexual activity outside of a committed long-term relationship
>I don't drink alcohol
>I have never been drunk in my life
>I am heterosexual
>I don't use drugs of any type, not even pharmaceutical drugs
>I eat healthy
>I am very physically active
>I only drink water
Your move, faggot.
>>
>>70591343
>This.
agreeing with me

>For some fucking reason people think that gender neutral bathrooms increases male tendencies for rape.
>For some fucking reason
you completely disagree with me i'm confused
>>
>>70591562
>I am among the least degenerate people on /pol/.
>lists things that make you degenerate
may lord kek have mercy on your soul
>>
>>70589162
>that last picture
thats not a tranny dude its just a samurai
>>
>>70589570
>going to bars
>being a filthy degenerate
There's your problem. I almost never see a line outside women's bathrooms. Probably only happens frequently at bars where people drink til they're shitfaced drunk, and engaging in that kind of behavior is degenerate. If you care that much then keep gender-segregated bathrooms in bars.
>>70590027
Exactly my point. You could have even more than twice as many. And if we're just making existing bathrooms unisex, then if the [formerly] men's bathroom is full of people shitting, you can go in the [formerly] women's bathroom.
>>
>>70591573

meant to link to

>>70585785
>>
>>70591573
I'm sure he misquoted
>>
>>70589798
100% agree, used to be a janitor at a call center. Women get blood fucking everywhere, sometimes it was even smeared on the walls. Oh god, those ripe tampon traps.... fucking cleaned vomit out of a sink once too, never had to do that in a mens room.
>>
>>70591650
The degenerate things on the list are things that I do not do (masturbation, drugs, promiscious sex, etc). The non-degenerate things on the list are things that I do (eat healthy, drink water, exercise, etc).
>>
>>70589132
>>70589162
>>70589295
>>70589805
>>70590592
>>70590910

/pol/ BTFO. Hating transpeople is not being redpilled. It's being a fucking emotional little baby rooted from subjective moral superiority. Transpeople are normal aberration of biology and the human condition.

The only arguments against transpeople are rooted in, "awh but my feelings." Emotional little babies that can't handle some people are different than them.

The redpilled view of trannies is to accept them. Yeah, stand up to the liberal agenda how the SJWs push it so hard but to try and claim they shouldnt exist, should be gassed, aren't real, etc, is all total bullshit that is equally bad to liberal propaganda.
>>
>>70585704
>nobody pointing out this stealth rare
that's not the dominican republic
>>
>>70591496
Tell that to India.
>>
>>70591912
Panama is not that stealthy nor that rare. US Virgin Islands and Svalbard are the real stealths.
>>
>Have piss/shit fetish
>Go into one of these "all gender bathrooms"
>Sit in stall and wait
>Female goes into stall next to mine
>Fap and cum to the likes of which I have never experienced
yes, this is good.
>>
I'm against gender- neutral bathrooms because if I have to take a whiz while at the bar, I'll have to wait in a long-ass line because women will be swapping out their tampons, doing their makeup, and snorting lines of coke.
>>
File: geishasam.png (859 KB, 773x574) Image search: [Google]
geishasam.png
859 KB, 773x574
>>70591720

LMFAO. You are an idiot. He looks nothing like a Samurai and is wearing traditional female clothing. Here is the difference between a samurai and geisha robes.

How does it feel to be so god damn wrong?
>>
>>70587641
This, fucking this.
>>
>>70591720

He is even wearing cosmetic makeup which was a feminine expression. btfo moron.
>>
>>70591870
>I never masturbate
boring life m8

>I have never smoked in my life
neither have I

>I have never engaged in any sexual activity outside of a committed long-term relationship
boring life m8

>I don't drink alcohol
boring life m8

>I have never been drunk in my life
boring life m8

>I am heterosexual
most of us are, you aren't a special snowflake

>I don't use drugs of any type, not even pharmaceutical drugs
implying you have never been sick in your entire life

>I eat healthy
boring life m8

>I am very physically active
forgot my special snowflake stars, sorry

>I only drink water
you have never had a single soda?

one more thing you forgot to add
>I have never been laid
>>
>>70592091
Then stop going to bars you filthy fucking degenerate. Bars are literally pits of pure degeneracy.
>alcohol
>drugs
>prostitution
>homosexuality
>unhealthy, fattening food
If you go to a bar you deserve all of the suffering and inconvenience that comes with it. And regardless, your argument only defends gender segregation at bars, not at public bathrooms in general.
>>
>>70591911

I wouldn't think a recent widespread phenomenon that by your own admission is abnormal can be described as normal. But please feel free to show me the widespread nature of men yearning to be women throughout history. Let's see how it happened forever and not just when people started pushing it
>>
God damn I've been looking for this meme since I started reading this thread. Does anyone have the bathroom sign that is helicopter inclusive? Going to see if I still have it on my phone.
>>
>>70585704
Should transgender people be allowed to exist?
>>
>>70592237
>using "muh boring life" to defend degeneracy
Degenerate fucktard.
>implying you have never been sick in your entire life
What kind of pathetic fuck do you need to be in order to take medicine just because you get sick? Is your immune system really that bad? I very rarely get sick. When I do it's mild and goes away on its own quickly.
>you have never had a single soda?
I didn't say that I have never had anything to drink besides water ever in my life, I said that I [currently] only drink water, you illiterate fucking dumbass. English clearly isn't your first language. But to answer your question: I haven't had so much as a single sip of pop (or as you call it, soda) in about a decade.
>one more thing you forgot to add
>>I have never been laid
Except that's false. Fuck off.
Degenerates like you will be gassed on the day of the rope.
>>
>>70587641

At my workplace someone has shat on the floor in the women's toilet on four separate occasions.

Wtf this never happens the men's toilet.
>>
>>70587641
this

i still do custodial work, womens washrooms are fucking disgusting. Ripped up TP EVERYWHERE. tampons, and the usual occasional poo smears on the walls. makeup in the sinks and smears on the mirrors. etc etc
>>
>>70592261
Thanks, leftfriend. I was wrong. I will only follow the degenerate ways that you and other Bernie supporters approve of from now on
>>
>>70592315

I have already shown 4 examples of pictures from 4 different cultures. Further, look at this picture >>70589132

From Philo and Manilius roughly 2000 years ago before Christ existed. Native Americans had a third gender for gender variant people. Native Indian (country) had traditional people that changed genders: Hijra, Aravani, Aruvani and Jagappa.

Seriously. Basically every culture all over the world throughout time had people that desired to change gender and felt they were the wrong gender. This is not a new thing like you all want to pretend it is. And in the vast majority of those cultures it was no issue for them to do so and they were not treated as freaks.
>>
File: Australian shitposter.jpg (62 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
Australian shitposter.jpg
62 KB, 640x472
>>70592531
>yfw Australia can't even contain its shitposting to the Internet
>>
>>70590592

Is there a meta-study investigating the conflicting results of these studies? There seems to be plenty of evidence on both sides.
>>
File: 1447538987399.jpg (183 KB, 1024x887) Image search: [Google]
1447538987399.jpg
183 KB, 1024x887
>>70591911
>but to try and claim they shouldnt exist, should be gassed, aren't real, etc, is all total bullshit that is equally bad to liberal propaganda.

JIDF pls go
>>
>>70592588
I'm not a leftist. I'm not your friend. Yes, you were wrong. I don't approve of any form of degeneracy. I don't support Bernie.
End degeneracy and MAGA
>>
>>70589132
>>70589162
>>70589295
I think you care a little too much there pal
>>
File: 1436820788392.gif (917 KB, 491x431) Image search: [Google]
1436820788392.gif
917 KB, 491x431
>Femminists want to stop "rape culture" on college campuses
>Allow men into womens locker room to be progressive

Feminists truly are fucking retarded.
>>
>>70592475
like most things, announcing that you are/believe/are a part of/do that thing, makes you more of a degenerate.

>im atheist
>im feminist
>im tranny
>im not degenerate
all degenerate attributes
>>
File: uLxsfB1.jpg (151 KB, 687x960) Image search: [Google]
uLxsfB1.jpg
151 KB, 687x960
>>70592738

I'm not sure about a meta-study. But the conflicting results you hear about are often rooted in a misrepresentation of Dhejne's study. Dhejne has spoken out multiple times at conferences about the massive mis-interpretation of her study. Here is some more:

>"Stage of transition had a substantial impact upon life satisfaction within the sample. 70% of the participants stated that they were more satisfied with their lives since transition, compared to 2% who were less satisfied (N=671)" (Page 50): " Most participants who had transitioned felt that their mental health was better after doing so (74%), compared to only 5% who felt it was worse (N=353)." (Page 55): "For participants who had transitioned, this had led to changes in their self-harming. 63% felt that they harmed themselves more before they transitioned, with only 3% harming themselves more after transition (N=206)." (Page 59): "Suicidal ideation and actual attempts reduced after transition, with 63% thinking about or attempting suicide more before they transitioned and only 3% thinking about or attempting suicide more post-transition. 7% found that this increased during transition, which has implications for the support provided to those undergoing these processes (N=316)."

Lawrence, 2003 surveyed post-op trans folk: "Participants reported overwhelmingly that they were happy with their SRS results and that SRS had greatly improved the quality of their lives. None reported outright regret and only a few expressed even occasional regret."

Heylans et al., 2014: "A difference in SCL-90 [a test of distress, anxiety, and hostility] overall psychoneurotic distress was observed at the different points of assessments (P = 0.003), with the most prominent decrease occurring after the initiation of hormone therapy (P < 0.001)...Furthermore, the SCL-90 scores resembled those of a general population after hormone therapy was initiated."
>>
>>70592884
A rule banning men from women's locker rooms will not prevent a rapist from going into a women's locker room, dumbass. If he doesn't care about anti-rape rules he won't care about that either. Allowing men in the women's locker room will allow law abiding men in there too and they can defend the women.
Let me guess, you're also a gun grabber.
>Serial killers will obey "no guns allowed" signs
>Rapists will obey "no men allowed" signs
There is literally no difference, prove me wrong. Protip: You can't
>inb4 "gun is object, man is person"
A man armed with a gun is a person. A man armed with a gun is banned from any place that guns are banned.
>>
>>70593027
I'm not an atheist. I'm not a feminist. I'm not a tranny. I'm not a degenerate. Claiming to be a degenerate is not claiming to be something, it's claiming to not be something. Again, you show off your illiteracy and incompetence regarding English.
>>
File: IMG_0578.jpg (39 KB, 682x398) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0578.jpg
39 KB, 682x398
>>70592333
>>
>>70592738

Dhejne is the primary research people cite to say transpeople are worse post-transition. It was conducted from 1973-2001. And only the first cohort from the 1973-1990 reported being worse off post-transition.

This is when surgical procedure was less advanced. Additionally, cultural reaction to transpeople was way more hostile than it is today.

Currently there is an ongoing study into transgender teenagers (biggest and longest sample size yet) and preliminary results show any case where the transperson has a support network they are better off.

Anytime people talk about elevated suicide rates post-transition they are talking about early transitions when the culture was awful towards them, the procedures were less developed, and they only include people that have had surgery.

AFAIK, there has never been research done that shows non-op transgender people regretting their transition at a higher rate or being worse off than not transitioning.

/pol/ is good at repeating memes that look like they support their position when in reality they do not.
>>
>>70585785
First post, best post. After we get a liberal supreme court majority, I can see this kind of decision being made
>>
File: Untitled.png (6 KB, 832x206) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
6 KB, 832x206
Here guys, I fixed it.
>>
>>70587112
Stop forcing this god damn meme, it is not funny. I have seen it in half the threads I viewed today and there is no reason your comment warrants it.
>>
>>70585704
Why do these mentally ill people insist that the rest of society accomodate their delusions? Ideally, they should use the bathroom that matches the sex they were born with, but if the alternative is for them to use the bathrooms for the opposite sex, they should just get their special snowflake bathrooms and be done with it.
>>
>>70587213
Absolutely this.
>>
>>70585704
Whats wrong with me sticking it in a boys ass?
>>
>>70593359
One of very few good things Democrats will ever do. (Not to imply Republicans are any better)
>>
>>70585704
Transgender people should not exist
>>
>>70593404
What about feminine penis? Where is that supposed to go? Or outie clit?
>>
>>70587213
This.
>>
>>70593454

Kek. Your opinion is rooted in subjective moral superiority. Literally the same gay shit SJW's use to justify their positions.

Here is reality, faggot:
>>70589132
>>70589162
>>70590592
>>70590910
>>70593348

Tears and emotions aren't a justification for your world view. You sound like a libcuck faggot.
>>
>>70587213
Exactly, oh and since they do, they're called Unisex bathrooms, they are already being used. Just one toilet and a sink in a room
>>
>>70592793
I don't have an issue with people deciding to go against the current jerk as long as they bring facts with them
>>
This topic is a non-issue used to derail the nation from political topics that matter. Fuck off shill.
>>
File: 1433885211231.jpg (17 KB, 310x331) Image search: [Google]
1433885211231.jpg
17 KB, 310x331
>>70593138
>A rule banning men from women's locker rooms will not prevent a rapist from going into a women's locker room

Sure it will. Are you seriously fucking retarded or something? So your logic is, "Let men in anyway because rapists will still rape even if their not allowed in." Did you even watch the video?!?!? The whole fucking point of the video is that men dress up as women as an excuse to go in their and end up exposing themselves and filming under stalls. Why would you want to let people like that into womens bathrooms?
>>
Your opinion on where trannies shit is useless.

You bluepilled as soon as you formed an opinion on this.
>>
>>70590424
>>70590514
In Canadian universities, including the dorms I'm talking about, we had plenty of niggers.

Man, I wish people would just wake up and realize most of this shit is overblown. I've worked with people from all over and the most annoying people are really white girls from upper middle class.

Everyone else was okay.

Granted, these were richer/more affluent kids, but it was still not bad.
>>
>>70593638

The trans- movement is providing absolutely zero benefit to the future of humanity. It's a bunch of mentally deficient freaks running around crying about how unfair the world is - AKA liberals.

Progressivism is ruining America, and with more countries following in our deranged sociopolitical footsteps and practices, it's only a matter of time before they succumb to the same twisted fate.

It's not tears and emotions, it's rational thought, which most leftists lack.
>>
>>70593900
It's not let men in *anyway*, fucktard.
>criminals will have guns even if they're illegal
>if they're legal then good people have guns to defend against criminals

>rapists will go in girl's bathroom even if it's illegal to do so
>if bathrooms are gender-neutral then good men will be around to stop the rapists

Are you an idiot, a troll, or a gun grabbing Shillary voter? All 3?
>>
>>70585704
I just wish want to be a girl, not some disfigured freak that to be contained to some third bathroom.
>>
>>70594251

>providing absolutely zero benefit to the future of humanity

That's completely subjective. There are a couple hundred thousand trannies that blend in and don't make a scene. You are picking a minority of an even smaller minority and trying to scapegoat the rest of the people through it.

I'm defensive about all of this because one of my best friends is a transman. He never talks about his gender, he never SJW's, he never protests. He is a smart and very successful entrepreneur who contributes a lot to society.

So you see, your claim is demonstrably false. Literally just in my own personal experience alone what you have said it absolute bull shit. And that's not even factoring in the hundreds of thousands of transpeople I have no clue exist.

Tons of breakthroughs in history came from "freaks".
>>
File: image.jpg (110 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
110 KB, 720x720
>>70593027
>hey this guy is a degenerate

No im not. I dont to things that make me a degenerate.

>*trap card activated*
>hey he just listed why hes not a degenerate, that makes him even more of a degenerate.

Makes perfect sense
>>
File: 1432310405930.jpg (5 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
1432310405930.jpg
5 KB, 250x186
>>70594256
Thats just your retarded liberal logic.
No need to argue with someone who is logically handicapped.

pic related
its what you should consider
>>
>>70585704
There's a Starbucks where I live with two bathrooms: 1 Female and 1 Gender Neutral (and I mean that weird half tranny skirt logo rather than the typical unisex bathrooms that have been around for ages).

What the fuck is the point of that?
>>
>>70592884
No, dipshit teenage girls who think they're feminists are retarded. Feminism internationally doesn't have any of the bs of feminism in first world countries.

In other countries, there are real rape cultures where women can be beaten, raped, then thrown to the street depending on their ethnicity, religion, or social status. And then society forgets about them. There are no police responses, arrests, or trials.That's real. Complaining about how consumer economies use sex to sell their products or how this bathroom controversy has nothing to do with real feminism. "Rape culture" on college campuses should be translated to what it really is; young kids being dipshit young kids and trying to hurt other people without suffering any consequences. There's no "rape" culture, its the same old regime of the privileged trying to take advantage of the weak. No one in our culture gets busted for rape and gets away with it. (unless they're rich enough)
>>
>>70587641
This. Lifeguard/swim instructor here
The fucking women's restroom is the nastiest thing ever
>>
>>70594588

>Tons of breakthroughs in history came from "freaks"

If you're implying that the trans- movement is in any way a breakthrough, you are actually as logically impaired as anybody who can - again, think /rationally/ - thinks you are. Curing cancer is a breakthrough; cutting off your penis and thinking that somehow makes you a woman is not. That, by definition, constitutes you as a freak of nature.

>That's completely subjective.

No, it actually isn't. At the most fundamental level, the whole idea of being transgendered is doing nothing to further human progress, and why it's being glorified and portrayed as a "natural practice" is well beyond me. But why would I try to argue anything on a fundamental level with progressives? All that ends up happening is the leftist refusal to consider any argument with any amount of realist sense behind it and blowing things out of proportion in order to get attention.
>>
File: 1459814684816.jpg (7 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1459814684816.jpg
7 KB, 184x184
>>70585704
I have this gr8 idea: if you look like a d00d you can use the mens room. if ppl arent conviced your a women, and your in the ladies room then you suck at being trans and you shud nek urself.
>>
>>70595502
>If you're implying that the trans- movement is in any way a breakthrough
He was clearly trying to say that breakthroughs can come from transgender people themselves

>the whole idea of being transgendered is doing nothing to further human progress
What the fuck do you even mean by 'human progress'? As if everything we have to do must be sanctioned as an act for the greater fucking good? What about those transgender people who are trying to improve their own lives? They are humans. How is that not fucking human progress if it is directly impacting their lives in a positive way? Oh wait, I forgot that it's "unnatural" and it makes you
>>
>>70597751
feel bad*
>>
>>70595502

Basically what this anon said: >>70597751

I wasn't saying the trans "movement" is human progress (although its championing for a marginalized group to be treated better so its arguable). But tons of human breakthroughs have came from people that would be considered degenerate or ill.

-Look at Einstein, he was a fucking autist who could barely button his own shirt but made the most important breakthroughs in physics history.

-People look back at Newton's behavior and claim he had bipolar disorder.

-John Nash was one of the most brilliant mathematicians in the 20th century and suffered from severe schizophrenic and paranoid delusions.

-Van Gogh was fucking nuts.

1/5 people will have a mental illness this year. Being weird, freakish, disabled, or atypical doesn't make you a worse person you fucking idiot, it just makes you different.

Your opinion is literally based on emotion and nothing else. You think transpeople shouldn't exist and shouldn't be allowed to pursue the betterment of themselves strictly because you think it's "weird".

Ultrakek.
>>
>>70585704
Idc
Poo in the Loo and trannies pass India for me.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.