[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well /pol/? Do you agree with the good sir?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: bernietrump2.png (43 KB, 935x540) Image search: [Google]
bernietrump2.png
43 KB, 935x540
Well /pol/? Do you agree with the good sir?
>>
>>70582458
>the good sir
people need to stop using this word in the way that they do.
>>
>>70582511

you mean americans
>>
>>70582576
yeah, because i live here and see people use it a lot.
>>
>>70582458
I can't believe they did it again they made all you faggots believe you actually have a vote
>>
>>70582458
You people must be the biggest cocksuckers if you value a communist Jew over Ted Cruz.
>>
>>70582458
Bernie had chance to show even leftist shitheads were through with her shit, he chose to take the high ground instead of viciously attacking her to get the lead in delegate count because he holds out hope of a vp bid. Fuck him and fuck his supporters, let them eat cake
>>
>>70582458
I would like to see Bernieshills direct their energy towards Hillary they are wasting their time going after God Emperor since Bernie is very likely not going to face Trump in the general
>>
>>70582727
fuck off
>>
>>70582458
No, berniebots are SJWs. You give them an inch and they'll take a mile.
>>
File: 1456252582118.png (3 MB, 1039x950) Image search: [Google]
1456252582118.png
3 MB, 1039x950
>>70582458
I would vote for Ted Cruz over a communist cuck who doesn't understand economics every day.
List of candidates to vote for:

Trump > Cruz > Hillary > Killing yourself > Sanders
>>
>>70582458
get away from me with this cancer
sage this shit
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.