[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you hate being white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1458579972573.jpg (68 KB, 600x461) Image search: [Google]
1458579972573.jpg
68 KB, 600x461
Explain your ethnomasochism cucks.
>>
Because colonialism, imperialism, police brutality, rape culture, unchecked privilege, etc...

FREE THE NIPPLE, DIE CIS SCUM!
>>
>>70581204
but i genuinely think race or nation are social constructs. also "diversity" disappeared about 150 years ago with total Western global domination. So "black" and "white", or what have you, have no inherent reason to exist, and we are all Western to some degree.
>>
File: 1458710482504.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458710482504.gif
2 MB, 500x281
I am not white, I am Lithuanian.
>>
>>70581204
Oh great, another "Woe is me" thread.
>>
>>70581414
fun fact: it was a lithuanian from an ethnic lithuaninan neighborhood who hit martin luther king in the head with a rock.

I wonder if he knew he was white.
>>
>>70581204
No one is FORCING people in America to be "mixing together" Why can't you just like whatever you want to like? If you like white girls stay with white girls. Its your fucking choice you dumb fuck. Not the some invisible hand of leftism that's coming after you.
>>
>>70581204
I'm of German, British and Irish descent I am proud to be white
>>
Because the white man has ruined and corrupted countless African, South American, and Asian countries while creating nothing good in return, and it is now time for them to be held accountable for their actions.

posted from my iPhone
>>
>>70581594
you used to have a say over who could live in your neighborhood. now you get sued into oblivion for it.
>>
Because my ancestors stole everything they had from the more advanced races of color and used all the stolen technology and culture to enslave and subjugate everyone else. Without FUCKING WHITE MALES, the world would be a utopian paradise free from violence and oppression.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10 KB, 480x360
>>70581709
Thas rite!
Da Edomites been keepin us Israelites down!
DA HOLOCAUST IS A JOKE!
>>
File: 1406635150962.jpg (157 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
1406635150962.jpg
157 KB, 501x585
Oy vey! You white goyim are racist
>>
>>70582204
Get lost, cracka! We wuz da REAL israelites. You a Khazar poser.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.