[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he right /pol/? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXz BOt44SYI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: rusky.jpg (92 KB, 730x673) Image search: [Google]
rusky.jpg
92 KB, 730x673
Is he right /pol/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXzBOt44SYI
>>
>>70579948
hes not wrong, he actually sounds like he is favoriting republicans even though he is a huge libtard. The analogy of punting to losing the election is actually pretty good, Republicans have it really bad right now, let the other team (democrats) score a touchdown (election) and get the ball back and score another touchdown and then score another and another. But fuck hillary, MAGA MAGA MAGA, I believe trump WILL win this upcoming election
>>
>>70579948
The comments are the wrong thing...
>>
>>70579948
wtf is punting?
>>
>>70580382
Yeah, i couldn't find a proper translation
>>
>>70579948
is the only way Americans can try to be funny by sucking dick?
>>
>>70579948
>liberal
>right
pick one
>>
File: zoydyvtogsoddjpeusjz.jpg (242 KB, 1920x818) Image search: [Google]
zoydyvtogsoddjpeusjz.jpg
242 KB, 1920x818
>>70579948
>republicans aren't even voting for trump
>uses a few old zionist jews as examples
typical maher, fuck that guy and his comically oversized nose.
Also, does anyone else notice a slight resemblance between him and Arkady Grigorovich Ourumov from Goldeneye?
>>
>>70580382
In football, you have 4 chances (called downs) to get passed a designated line, once passed that designated line, you get another 4 chances to get passed the next designated line, and you keep getting closer and closer until you reach the endzone (the equivalent of scoring a try in rugby). but if you dont get passed that line in 4 chances the other team gets the ball exactly where you are, so if you are close to your endzone, you have the option to punt (kick) the ball far away from where you are on the field, to make it harder for the other team to score
>>
>>70580382
>>70580514

In football teams dont continuously share possession of the ball, like soccer. Instead they have sections of the game where one team attacks and the other defends.

When the attacking team has the ball in a compromising situation, instead of trying an offensive move, they concede possession by kicking the ball (punting) into the opponents half in order to regroup into a good defensive posture.
>>
>>70579948
hahaha, that audible *gasp* when he said Hillary.
>>
File: 9Omxz.png (583 KB, 2209x1157) Image search: [Google]
9Omxz.png
583 KB, 2209x1157
>>70580382
>>70580771
>>
>>70579948
DOTR f a m
>>
>>70581219
I still don't get it.
Why would you kick the ball to the other team?
>>
>>70580382
>>70580771
>>70581219

And here is where punting usually applies
>>
>>70581425
Its like clearing in soccer dude. You're fucked if you dont cunt it as hard as you can in the other direction, regardless of who gets possesion.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.