[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who will collapse first?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8
File: cucks.jpg (13 KB, 387x130) Image search: [Google]
cucks.jpg
13 KB, 387x130
America: 60% white obese, dumb and losing relevance every day.

EU: Cucks and faggots who love black cock.

Who will fall first?
>>
>>70579162

Doesn't matter.

When one collapses the other falls with it.
>>
>>70579162
Tough to say. Both side's banking systems are fucking cucked. It seems like the EU is a bit further along, but we could wake up tomorrow and find out that some major player was cooking its books, was going out of business and couldn't make good on its obligations. Either way, if one goes, the other probably will not be very far behind. Our financial systems are far too intertwined.

If you want a best guess, I would say that the EU goes first. As mentioned above, they seem a bit further along, and now the immigration is causing tensions and putting further stress on the systems.
>>
>>70579222
Not true. The European economy has been in freefall for over a year now but America has barely been affected. We have enough internal demand to keep our economy afloat.
>>
File: v4l-120830.jpg (21 KB, 425x297) Image search: [Google]
v4l-120830.jpg
21 KB, 425x297
>>70579162
Israel will fall first.
USA will end the support, since they are now as pacifist as a flower, while Yurop will start to help the muslims, since we love them so much.
>>
>>70579222
>When one collapses the other falls with it.
Eh, America couldn't probably give less of a fuck when the EU will finally fall.
>>
>>70579536
this, and their welfare system is going to runout of gibs me dat, with nigs rioting killing innocents including politicians, muslims will ruin and run europe like they did with the middle east.
>>
Do you think if Bernie Sanders is elected or Trump America could collapse. I think it could. I think if the jew is elected states would secede and if Trump is elected mass chimpouts and race riots will happen and Bush era tier SJW protests. And if Hillary wins the country is fucked as well but it won't collapse.
>>
Stupid chink leaf poster
>>
>>70579162
>America: ... losing relevance every day.
And that's probably a good thing (geopolitically), for anyone involved. Win-win.

I mean, it's not like they'd lose relevance in other things like science.
>>
>>70579778
well hilliary would go on a mad woman rampage inducing world war, she even said she would do it.
>>
>>70579574

>We have enough internal demand to keep our economy afloat.

Not with your jew overlords in the Fed making the rules.

>>70579630

When 2008 happened, we fell pretty badly.

I'd say its possible that we can drag them into collapse, especially if Iran actually starts using the € as its oil trading currency.

>>70579536

>stress on the systems

Bank jews always know how to rub their hands to get out of a pickle. We can expect the EU to run off hot air for at least a decade if the civil war doesn't come first.
>>
>>70579778
this is my backup for why I would vote for these candidates if they don't manage to fix America they'll at least collapse the corrupt system so we can rebuild it
>>
>>70579574
>>70579574
lulwut?

There are 650+ million plus EU citizens adding to the fact that the european economy is bigger than the US economy I think we´re safe too. Also, we would always be able to partner up with Russia and China in new trade deals, but you would have no one besides your Anglo pals.

The Foreign Miniter of Germany actually calls for improved relationship with Russia, oy vey!
>>
>>70579921
I don't believe the Fed does anything. There's no evidence they have any control over the economy and if you look at their actions, they only change the rate to make it match what the market says it should be. They're just trying to keep their jobs by giving the impression that they do anything.
>>
File: 1454334291818.jpg (34 KB, 377x347) Image search: [Google]
1454334291818.jpg
34 KB, 377x347
>>70579921
>especially if Iran actually starts using the € as its oil trading currency.
kek. Remember what happend when Gaddafi wanted to no longer be the petro-dollar's bitch?
>>
>>70580006
russia will invade and take you away when nato disbands. Your ecomony is going to crahs thanks to gibs me dats from immigrants, also if uk leaves that will crash you too. You have many holes in you already, so do we.
>>
File: 1459723393193.jpg (256 KB, 456x628) Image search: [Google]
1459723393193.jpg
256 KB, 456x628
The next American elections are a fundamental step for both. If Trump makes it there might be a chance for an ideological shift in the US but also in Europe.
If another democrat gets elected it will just get worse and worse.
>>
>>70580224

>Remember what happend when Gaddafi wanted to no longer be the petro-dollar's bitch?

I don't think the US can sustain a war on this scale.

Iran has around 80 mn people, many of them a bit past prime military age, but still formidable size.

There would need to be some serious jewish tricky involved here for America not to collapse as a result of all that war time debt.

>>70580091

...lol

>>70580006

There are 505ish mn people in the EU28.
>>
>>70579162
America would probably prosper without having to take care of the cucked European countries to be honest
>>
EU they are geographically closer to the danger zone.
>>
>>70579162
America will collapse first. They have the smallest economy combined with South American style inequality.
>>
>>70579162

why dont u worry about your own country. You are in a depression, have no more gold, and your faggot president is too busy being a flaming faggot. Not to mention Canada has been and will always be irrelevant cucks
>>
>>70579162
us

soon democrats will legalize the illegals, and millions more will flood in (as they dont deport anyone)
>>
Yeah guys US is gonna collapse forreal this time
right gguys?
gguys?
>>
>>70579162
Canada.
No gold reserves. No military. No notable exports. Currency droppin like it's hot. 300,000 Muslims pledged by TROODOO to enter Canada in the next year. China owns Vancouver.

Canada isn't a country, it's a fire sale lol
>>
>>70579162

If America falls, Europe is gone. So it really doesn't matter.

The West is dead. Accept it and realize that whites have lost and their countries are now going to be South America, African, and Middle Eastern. I don't know if you want to have kids in a world like this where they will be victimized by them or become ingratiated in the new system and be a wife or husband to a non-white.

Best thing you can do is find a wife and move to a secluded white area and live your life without having kids.

Non-whites will NEVER ever show any kind of compassion whites have shown them.
>>
>>70579162
The American population will split in two. America will survive, but only if we knock out or convert the lower people over to /pol/ and /fit/ philosophy. That isn't going to happen without doing some morally dubious things, so we are doomed.
>>
>>70580266
>russia will invade and take you away when nato disbands
ayy

rus "smaller economy than italy" sia?
>>
>>70582358
>rus "smaller economy than italy" sia?
ayy

rus "larger military than the EU nations" sia?
>>
america is a country its easier to fall first , europe is a content a few nations might fall but there will stil be some that will maintain
>>
>>70582494
that aint a country on this earth senpai
>>
>>70579162
>America
>losing relevance every day

You fucking wish, Canada. Your country is only relevant because it borders the U.S.
>>
>>70582494
> MUH Russian invasion

Burger plz. All Russia want's is to sell its gas and oil to the EU it doesn't even wan't it to collapse. It want's it to be like it is now ideally, cucked weak, near death but still rich and intact.
>>
>>70582619

When was the last time you won or achieved anything relevant?
>>
I hope everyone in Europe dies. Same for Canada.
>>
>>70582865
Read the news. Yes, even your backwater shitty newspaper.

Your turn.
>>
>>70583467

???

Yes?
>>
>>70582865

We invented Google and smartphones so go kill yourself
>>
File: ORA.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
ORA.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>70579608
Thanks for loving us EU-kun.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23-03-25-08.png (783 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23-03-25-08.png
783 KB, 1280x720
>>70583707
Stop.
>>
>>70579162
Canada: Dude weed lmao and syrup niggers
>>
>>70580006

Russia is economically irrelevant.

The US is worried about Russia for purely militaristic reasons.
>>
>>70579162

Had to be Canuck made this thread. Had to be.

Some of you guys have become more smug that a San Francisco Sierra Club faggot.

You'd better pray to Kek it never happens, cause in the aftermath you become Afghanistan.
>>
File: 1460266003694.jpg (86 KB, 690x505) Image search: [Google]
1460266003694.jpg
86 KB, 690x505
Daily reminder that the first developed nation to default was in Europe.
>>
File: afuckingleaf.png (125 KB, 478x352) Image search: [Google]
afuckingleaf.png
125 KB, 478x352
>>70584722

I look forward to the day when your shithole burns and white Americans line up to get Visas to Canada to escape their shitskin cities.

By the year 2020, 50.2percent of all children in the US are expected to be non-white, according to the Census. By 2044, whites will be outnumbered by minorities.
The Census study, released this week, predicts that by year 2060, nearly 20percent of the population will be foreign born - thanks to an influx of 64million new immigrants.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2979739/More-HALF-children-minorities-2020-immigrant-baby-boom.html

FOUR YEARS
>FOUR YEARS
FOUR YEARS
>FOUR YEARS

you fucking cuck.
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.