[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Americans, this is your next president.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10
File: hillary-chipmunk.jpg (112 KB, 1280x959) Image search: [Google]
hillary-chipmunk.jpg
112 KB, 1280x959
Americans, this is your next president.
>>
File: 1458317142474.gif (2 MB, 219x186) Image search: [Google]
1458317142474.gif
2 MB, 219x186
>>
So... another 4 years of Obama and a Congress with a siege mentality.

Same old same old.
>>
>>70578489
I will write in Trump if he's not on the ballot, vote for him if he is. That is all I can do as an American.
>>
>>70578873
The Republican elites already said they prefer a democrat president because they can continue to pretend they are so very important by "holding back" evil liberal policies while they rubberstamp whatever their puppeteers tell them to pass. They've been doing it for 8 years and they did it during Clinton too.

I didn't think Globalism was my enemy, but its never been more clear.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 669x377) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 669x377
>>70578489
>this is

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.
>>
File: 1460058449781.jpg (246 KB, 400x800) Image search: [Google]
1460058449781.jpg
246 KB, 400x800
Hillary will 100 PERCENT win the presidency.

You people actually believe that we are a true DEMOCRACY.

Top kek.

If Hillary doesn't win I will AN HERO ON LIVE STREAM.
>>
File: 1459814109032.jpg (78 KB, 480x446) Image search: [Google]
1459814109032.jpg
78 KB, 480x446
>>70578489
>>
File: 04-29-10-22.jpg (43 KB, 603x610) Image search: [Google]
04-29-10-22.jpg
43 KB, 603x610
>“If we broke up the big banks tomorrow,” Mrs. Clinton asked the audience of black, white and Hispanic union members, “would that end racism? Would that end sexism? Would that end discrimination against the L.G.B.T. community?,” she said, using an abbreviation for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender. “Would that make people feel more welcoming to immigrants overnight?”

>At each question, the crowd called back with a resounding no.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/14/us/politics/hillary-clinton-shifting-line-of-attack-paints-bernie-sanders-as-a-one-issue-candidate.html?_r=1
>>
File: 1459043410481.jpg (97 KB, 400x594) Image search: [Google]
1459043410481.jpg
97 KB, 400x594
>>70579263
>implying trump the buffoon is better
>>
Good
>>
>>70579418
>America is a Democracy meme
It's a federal republic ya dipstick
>>
>>70579526
A true manipulator doesn't outright tell his/her victims "do this", instead he/she presents the circumstances in such a way that the victims' brain connects the dots and decides to do what the master wants.
>>
>>70579263
She's strongly in favor of NATO -> the US protects my country in exchange for a shitty air base they don't even need/was only useful when planes' range was shit -> I do not feel threatened one bit by idiot muslims in the Maghreb -> I like Hillary.
>>
File: 13e.jpg (60 KB, 535x655) Image search: [Google]
13e.jpg
60 KB, 535x655
>>70578489
> mfw Next President is either a Jew or a Lady

What went wrong, /pol/?
>>
>My two cents' worth--and I think it is the two cents' worth of everybody who worked for the Clinton Administration health care reform effort of 1993-1994--is that Hillary Rodham Clinton needs to be kept very far away from the White House for the rest of her life. Heading up health-care reform was the only major administrative job she has ever tried to do. And she was a complete flop at it. She had neither the grasp of policy substance, the managerial skills, nor the political smarts to do the job she was then given. And she wasn't smart enough to realize that she was in over her head and had to get out of the Health Care Czar role quickly.

>So when senior members of the economic team said that key senators like Daniel Patrick Moynihan would have this-and-that objection, she told them they were disloyal. When junior members of the economic team told her that the Congressional Budget Office would say such-and-such, she told them (wrongly) that her conversations with CBO head Robert Reischauer had already fixed that. When long-time senior hill staffers told her that she was making a dreadful mistake by fighting with rather than reaching out to John Breaux and Jim Cooper, she told them that they did not understand the wave of popular political support the bill would generate. And when substantive objections were raised to the plan by analysts calculating the moral hazard and adverse selection pressures it would put on the nation's health-care system...

>Hillary Rodham Clinton has already flopped as a senior administrative official in the executive branch--the equivalent of an Undersecretary. Perhaps she will make a good senator. But there is no reason to think that she would be anything but an abysmal president.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blue-on-blue-violence/article/2001743
>>
File: 1413648407402.png (227 KB, 541x720) Image search: [Google]
1413648407402.png
227 KB, 541x720
Serious question: When will we see her in jail? I see Republican sources saying early May but that sounds overly optimistic to me.
>>
>>70579601
That's exactly what I'm implying,
and if your not retarded and can read you would know that as well
>>
>>70579716
It's a Constitutional Republic, Nick.
>>
>>70579716
>>70581164
Both of you are looking past the obvious problem: both your system don't cater to the majority interest.
>>
>mfw into findom
>mfw she raises taxes
>mfw I have to make tributes on everything I buy
Wanna talk about some definite jack off material
>>
File: hillll.jpg (78 KB, 500x612) Image search: [Google]
hillll.jpg
78 KB, 500x612
Sure as fuck is.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.