[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are black people discriminated against in the United States?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11
File: family.jpg (231 KB, 550x366) Image search: [Google]
family.jpg
231 KB, 550x366
Are black people discriminated against in the United States?
>>
>>70577945
absolutely, it was state policy for a long time and was a policy in effect to protect real estate values until the current day
>>
>>70577945

Yes, by other blacks.

Over 90% of blacks are killed by other blacks. If blacks simply killed other people without prejudice, blacks would only be 14% of the victims of black murderers.

Blacks are the biggest danger to blacks.
>>
File: 1458710482504.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1458710482504.gif
2 MB, 500x281
No. Here's your answer
>>
>>70577945
It's a double edged sword.

On one side, if you're just some random black guy then we'll silently put some bias on you.

On the other side, if you're a successful and/or classy black man, you're automatically elevated up a class or two.
>>
>>70577945
Yeah, but so is everyone else. Black people have it a bit harder at times due to the countries history and the disgusting culture that's propagated by society/media/etc. to be 'ghetto' and be a rebel. I have a black friend and he would nearly always get approached by other black people calling him 'brother' or whatever like they knew him since he is black. It really drives him mad.
>>
>>70577945
Depends on what you consider discrimination.

Lower standards in education and labor? The destruction of their families through state support and safety nets?

By law they are not disriminated against. The only discrimination they face is the natural stereotyping (pattern recognition) of general society. They ask for respect, failing to understand that it must be earned.
>>
File: image.png (631 KB, 1224x563) Image search: [Google]
image.png
631 KB, 1224x563
>>70577945
Only by the exaggerating media
>>
>>70577945

honestly it depends on how they dress and talk.

same applies to spics,

if you dress like some wannabe street thug and act like a fool, everyone hates you.

if you dress well and are well behaved no one cares.
>>
>>70577945
Everyone is discriminated against everywhere.
>>
>>70577945
Sure, Mexicans and other blacks seem to love to genociding them, at this point, all that screaming whitey is evil has made me not care.
>>
>>70579425
But, are they subject to more severe discrimination than whites?
>>
No. There are no laws in place that officially discriminate against blacks in any way.
Every incidence of it can be attributed to personal prejudice, and that is it.
>inb4 HURRDURR INCARCERATION AND EMPLOYMENT RATES
Statistical disparity does NOT necessitate discrimination.
>>
>>70577945
no, its the other way around because some degenerate branch of white people encourage black
>>
Of course, and some pretend that "powerful whites" have nothing to do with mortality rates among disempowered African colossi. To be a Black man in America is like holding Thermopylae by yourself against the Peoples' Army of China.
>>
File: based black.jpg (395 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
based black.jpg
395 KB, 2048x1536
>>70577945
THEY ARE NO RACISM IN USA, IT'S A JEWISH MYTH
>>
>>70579645
By the government, schools, and workplaces, Blacks in the U.S. are generally positively discriminated FOR. That is, these institutions go far out of their way to ensure that Blacks are not discriminated against, and are in fact treated MUCH better than non-Blacks, due to their being Blacks. As for their treatment by police officers on the street, small store employees, and other citizens, I'm sure that Blacks are to some extent negatively profiled, a form of discrimination. This is human nature.
>>
>>70578145

That's not prejudice. That's business. They'll cap a Mexican or a the Ganges should be poisoned.white in a heartbeat if they were ever dumb enough to live in the hood with niggers.
>>
>>70580530
this picture always makes me happy
>>
>>70579841
>what is systemic discrimination?
>>
>>70581009
>what is something that doesn't exist

Show me ANY kind of proof that isn't misinterpreted statistical disparity that can't be explained with poor life choices that black people have a tendency to make
>>
>>70581009

you people keep spitting out those buzzwords without any sort of empirical evidence to back it up.
WHERE is all the racism that you talk about? WHO is "systematically" discriminating anybody? Where? In what context?
For that to be true, literally all white people would have to be rich, and all black people would have to be poor, which is demonstrably NOT true
>>
>>70581235
Why do black people end up making poor life choices?
>>
>>70581503

That is an EXCELLENT question, and it is a social problem that should be explored. Instead people are screaming "HURR PRIVILEGE" and ignoring the actual issues.
>>
>>70577945
As an actual black person, yea obviously. Any white that thinks otherwise is clinically retarded.
>>
>>70582102
>As an actual black person

Why do I doubt that, and think this is 0/10 bait

Still here, have a (you)
>>
>>70578145
Oh will this stupid meme die? What's the point, yes blacks mainly kill other blacks, and whites mainly kill other whites and Hispanics mainly kill other Hispanics and Asians mainly kill other Asians.

That argument is fucking stupid. Always has been.
>>
>>70577945
Lets hope so
>>
>>70581592

This. We also get blamed for all THEIR wrongdoing, and the ones that could put forth such a study blame themselves.
>>
>>70582162
No I am. I lurk this board for redpills on Jews. I don't care for the white nationalist bullshit, just the anti Jew citations.
>>
>>70578179
stop with your shit meme
>>
>>70582460

>Being this retarded
Yep, confirmed for black
>>
>>70578179

>>
>>70581503
Because our parents were poor and stupid, and our grandparents were poor and stupid, and now that we don't have to be poor and stupid we're choosing to be.
>>
>>70581503
low iq high time preference
>>
File: homicide.png (31 KB, 1469x744) Image search: [Google]
homicide.png
31 KB, 1469x744
>>70582310
The point is the rate of whites killing other whites are much lower than black killing blacks.
>>
File: 1369161338036.png (235 KB, 342x287) Image search: [Google]
1369161338036.png
235 KB, 342x287
>>70577945
Of course, were the debate lies is who is discriminated against the most in any society.

Blacks like the claim they're being brought down by literally everyone, yet I dont really hear Asian americans complain much despite most having had a hard time in the beginning as well.

Obviously whiteys, hispancs and everyone else gets a degree of discrimination and it's obviously not equal either. But discrimination against blacks is far more likely to reach national news for some reason. I guess blacks have gotten pretty good at manipulating sympathy in the US.
>>
From my research, it appears black people get pulled over and checked
out by cops more often.

Most blacks have no money and no job. The one's without welfare are
criminals, and probably have been in prison a couple times.
>>
>>70578597
He sounds like coon scum, our race needs racial solidarity along with mass eugenics. He should welcome other blacks as brothers so long as they don't delve into self destructive ideologies, to not is to buy into the idea that racial tribalism is nonexistent and that in troubling times we will not group with our own, which is wrong, the blacks who deny this to appease other races to find solace within their groups will only be perpetually outcasted.

Your friend is an idiot who ignores racial sociology and general psychology to satiate his own idealistic bullshit notions of how groups SHOULD work and not how they DO work.

He is trash masquerading as something greater. Nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>70577945
Sometimes they are profiled based on their clothes and behavior, but so is everyone else.

Really, blacks have it pretty good in the United States, especially if they can manage to act White.
>>
>>70579629
Mexicans genociding blacks? What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>70582571
Care to explain faggot?
>>
Racial profiling

Drop in property value of houses when blacks move in

Telling an adult he's "well spoken"

Having to be better than whites to get equal respect

Names that are typically black get rejected more often on resumes
>>
>>70583380

The fact that you don't get it tells the whole story my dark skinned friend
Everyone can be stupid, but I swear to god only blacks can be stupid enough to be blatantly ignorant while claiming that everyone else is ignorant
>>
>>70577945
Are they more discriminated against than muslims or hispanics?

statistically blacks rape, rob, and kill more than any demographic in the country

hispanics sneak into the country illegally and contribute to smuggling drugs and sex trafficking in the south west.

muslims are viewed as potential terrorists

Do they discriminate against Asians? No. Because Asians are respectable law-abiding citizens.

Do they discriminate against Jews? No. Because Jews own everything.
>>
>>70583039
Due to cultural disparities. The black culture of today advocates violence so of course our group will kill each other more because any group with physical similarities will eventually divide themselves based off ideological disparities given time.
>>
>>70577945
Not as much as they should be.
>>
>>70578179
Stop.
>>
>>70583515
You are a fucking idiot, either that or a shill. Do you actually believe in your mind that the Jews do not hold power within predominantly white societies and use this to their advantage to further their nepotism while simultaneously stagnating other societies?

If you seriously don't think that's the case you're not even worth arguing with.
>>
>>70583792
This doesn't change anything, nigger
>>
>>70583792

>If you dont agree with me you're not worth arguing
The funny part is no, I dont disagree. But the fact that that is the ONLY thing you managed to get out of this site just shows how insanely close minded and cognitively impaired you are
>>
>>70577945
No, they are privileged and reap several benefits not available to whites.

Also why has discrimination become a boogy man word? If you are unable to logically discriminate in your decision making because it is impeded by your politically correct hind brain it demonstrates political correctness is a brain disease.
>>
>>70577945
Yeah, but not in the way the media claims. The opposite, infact. They are discriminated against in that one side wants to treat them like normal human beings that follow the law and try to be good citizens. The other side, the side discriminating, thinks they should be given special treatment and don't do anything wrong because they were poor. Because everyone knows, black people are the only ones living in poverty. White people can't be poor.
>>
File: retard.png (339 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
retard.png
339 KB, 400x400
>>70577945
No they litterally such assholes and trip when some nigger tries to shoot cop and gets shot. We NEED TRUMP

https://soundcloud.com/couchtruthing/emperor-trump
>>
File: 1394049771904.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1394049771904.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>Statistics show they are more likely to do XYZ, that's why cops profile them. That's why you shouldn't relax around blacks

>Are blacks discriminated against?
>NO
>>
>>70583926
Your respect means dogshit to me. If you were to extend your hand to me as a sign that I've finally "earned" your respect, I would merely use it to wipe my ass.

I don't care about whites, I never have and I never will. I care about other blacks.

>>70583984
There's nothing else of value to me here. I don't care about the white plight, any thing construed as "anti white" on here is of little to no concern to me.

Maybe the threads regarding capitalism and other ideologies yea but it's mainly "how can we X to better white people" which I don't care for.
>>
Kinda. But mostly at their own fault. Majority act dumb as hell and have no entrepreneur wit.
White people evolved in colder climates so they were forced to communicate and plan ahead or else they'd die.
Conditioned for long term planning. Skills that are a necessity in the modern business world.
Blacks didn't evolve with those traits so they are conditioned to seek immediate pleasures.
That's why they fail in a capitalist society.
They have big egos too so they have huge problems with hierarchy and keeping prominent leaders.
Add all this up and it's no surprise they can't compete in a modern society while being surrounded by other ethnic groups .
Everyone takes advantage of their low attention span to make a quick buck off them while they don't own any of their own businesses.
>>
>>70584505
Yea basically this.
>>
>>70584021

>Australia
Also what benefits are available to us exactly? I dont recall anyone offering me a ticket
>>
>>70577945
Nope, they're judge not by the color of their skin but the content of their character but that turned out to be an even worst deal so they hide behind discrimination so as to not lose face.
>>
>>70584708
Media cover ups of the exorbiant amount of crime committed by blacks.

Affirmitive action.

Black history month.

Black only entertainment.

Black only dating.

You are not demonized for having pride in your race.
>>
File: chopsuey.jpg (10 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
chopsuey.jpg
10 KB, 259x194
>>70577945
the answer is obviously "yes", but that applies to everyone including whites, ironically.
disclaimer: i am neither white or black
>>
>>70584497

>I'm a nigger I only care about niggers

Get a job and work faggot, we're not responsible for your well being, nor for the actions of our ancestors.
You can force your way into universities as hard as you want, but smart people will ALWAYS find a way to become richer than you

>>70585021
Ok apologies anon I'm retarded, I completely misread your post and I thought you were referring to white people having privilege
I would add "everyone takes your opinion 10 times more seriously" to that list as well
>>
>>70577945
I would only say that I have seen over time that black people have a differing perspective from white people on this question. You will not have taken a wide-view survey of this issue, until you have had black people express their points of view about this.
>>
>>70578062
Its a crime to even talk about the racial makeup of a neighborhood to a client since the 60's, don't spout off bullshit you're ignorant of.
t. real estate fag
>>
>>70577945
Yes they suffer from affirmative action getting them jobs and college degrees, police cut them slack because they don't want to be called racist or get shot, and they get away with disrespectful behavior in schools since a nationwide push to lower the amounts of black kids suspended or expelled happened.
>>
>>70577945
Yes, every race is to an extent.

But it is outweighed by affirmative action/positive 'discrimination' at a disproportionate amount compared to other races
>>
>>70580530
That baby's face is priceless.
>>
>>70585193
I'm smart and I'm already rich. I'm upper middle class, I always have been, anyway for what reason should I care about whites anon? Whites have been nothing but scum and a hindrance to black progression, would you like me to call you brother anon, is that it? Would you like me to ignore racial tribalism and instead hold hands with the other races to further the lie of multiculturalism? No I will not do that and that is not worth my time. We would segregate ourselves, we are like oil and water, we do not mix, and we should not coexist with one another.
>>
>>70586237
*should
>>
>>70581489
Systemic is the fallback of any idiot who doesn't understand statistics and wants to really cry racism no matter the overwhelming amount of information laid before them. I guess murder and robbery laws are racist?
>>
Generally to their benefit such as college admissions
>>
>>70583390
Look at crime statistics man there is a reason for profiling.

I have worked with ghetto blacks their work ethic is horrific. I also worked with an African immigrant that outworked everyone and was the nicest man i ever met.
>>
>>70577945
No but they pretend they do

And any discrimination against blacks are done by other blacks
>>
>>70577945
No. In fact they are given special status and pushed ahead. Lol but they still largely fail. It's fucking pathetic.
>>
>>70583578
So, you admit blacks discriminate against themselves.

Glad you agree. Let's move on.
>>
>>70586765
Similar experience. I find that non-American blacks that I have meet and worked with here are abroad are nowhere anything compared to AAs. It has to be a cultural thing, because most, if not all, of the American blacks that I have met have little work ethic, no manners, smell bad and always blame whitey for their problems.
>>
>>70586765
see
>>70584407
>>
>>70577945
Why is it that people argue that white's have privelege?
It's wealth that can buy privilege, not race.
A rich, gay, crippled, Muslim black woman will always have more privilege than a poor, heterosexual, capable, Christian white man.
>>
File: 1460240547174.jpg (97 KB, 800x706) Image search: [Google]
1460240547174.jpg
97 KB, 800x706
>Discrimination against blacks is a nonissue and they're just whiny and playing the victim for a nonexistent threat.

>FUCK NIGGERS! RACE WAR! WHITE NATIONALISM!

Pick one, /pol/
>>
>>70578597
>that's propagated by society/media/etc.
it's propagated by the community themselves. people always use media and 'society' as large abstract concepts to avoid assigning responsibility. let's be honest, if black communities maintained some semblance of family values and good culture, they would be much more prosperous
>>
File: dankeykang.jpg (72 KB, 363x453) Image search: [Google]
dankeykang.jpg
72 KB, 363x453
>>70587695
>walk into business
>hoody
>pants down to knees
>ayy yo
>u got applicashuns?
>>
>>70583226
So as long as they are the same race as you and call you 'brother' they are correct? Even if they ask you for money because you two are brothers?

I completely disagree with you. Welcoming anyone as a brother assumes some sort of trust, which is something I think should be earned not given just because they have the same skin tone.

>>70587695
Sure, but why is it so prevalent in black communities as you point out? Why is it so prevalent in black communities in the first place versus white? I guess you can go into culture, but I want to say that society as a whole drives culture, at least in the states.
>>
>>70578062
>>70585802

Cool fact.

Almost all cities in the US are controlled by democrats. And US cities are still the most segregated cities on the planet.
>>
What are you people talking about?

Clearly all black people are making DAT paper

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0cPlD4NeAl4
>>
>>70583124
Only time I heard an asian complain about another race is my GF who worked in a mostly nog area and hated how they treated and looked at her as though she were some zoo animal.

She since then quit and moved to a mostly white area to work.
>>
>>70586765
>>70587167
Same here as well. Blacks that came directly from Africa were some of the most hard working, intelligent, moral, and inclusive people I've met.

American nogs, on the other hand, make me dread black america on how lazy, unethical, dirty, ill spoken, and rude they are.
>>
>>70589350
As long as the other blacks that call him brother don't adhere to self destructive ideologies(which I said) then yes he should welcome them as brothers. Asking for money is not an example of what im talking about. A black guy he should welcome as his brother should be one that carries himself with respect. Our race needs racial solidarity.

If he sees another black guy that defies stereotypical characterizations he should welcome him as a brother to him and not see him with this mentality of "I don't even know that guy, he's not my brother", that's what I'm talking about. If it was a thug he shouldn't see him as a brother because he has shit character.

That's my point.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.