[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Anon you should think less" How many times a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: iwaslikeyoubutnowimbetter.jpg (192 KB, 824x970) Image search: [Google]
iwaslikeyoubutnowimbetter.jpg
192 KB, 824x970
"Anon you should think less"

How many times a week do you guys here that?
>>
>>70577132
too much
>>
>>70577344

forgot to ask, what do you think about it?

imo is just retarded and whatever is you are avoiding thinking about is gonna keep growing until you have to face it

but apparently nah, you just need to take mdma and dance to this song talking about having sex
>>
Never? I don't have shitty friends
>>
I think that the best things in life are free or cheap too but these people still seem to often concentrate on all the wrong things in life
>>
>>70577132
At least 20. "Why are you concerning yourself with something you cannot change?"
>>
>>70577831
Yeah, I also don't bore my good friends with my superpowers
>>
>>70578124
Oh that one all the time
>>
>>70578124
i dunno if ironic, but i don't think you can't avoid things that bug you for your whole life, you need to deal with it, not supress it

by pretending you dont have a big nose or that your fatness is beautiful to others you turn yourself into a joke
>>
File: psychodelic.jpg (87 KB, 736x460) Image search: [Google]
psychodelic.jpg
87 KB, 736x460
>>70577132
i'll smoke to this
>>
>>70578124
>Why are you concerning yourself with something you cannot change?
Why should you?
>>
A lot. I don't know what it is, man, I just think really fast. I can do my job and be thinking about I don't know, the news story I read that morning, or what I'm having for dinner, or I'm trying to figure out the lyrics to whatever song, I'll be thinking about a television show or book and I'll wonder if anyone's read/saw it besides me, right? Just whatever comes to mind, I'll usually voice it.

I usually get called a retard and told to shut up by co-workers, but I'm a mechanic in the army, so I don't know who has the problem. It doesn't bug me THAT much, because I'm in charge under my motor sergeant, but it would be nice to have a conversation just once that lasts longer than two sentences and isn't about beer or tits.

n-no homo
>>
>>70578589

Literally the shittiest excuse.

People always get so pissy when you tell them that "that is just lazy and complacent".
>>
>>70577132
Sometimes "think less", but more often than not its simply pseudo-profundity, coupled with a conclusion in the form of a loaded question

"Anon, what do you think of X?"
"Sure, I think that X .... (gives short explanation on views)"
"Yeah man, but... (drivel boiling down to thinking less, punctuated by their favorite quoted author of the week); does any of us really know anything?"

They feel like they win by default simply by pure volume of verbal output.
A few times I tried to push the point that their views might be flawed, their reaction is the same as areyoukiddingme.jpg
>>
>>70577132
never because I never talk to anyone
>>
>>70577132
I never get told that, I don't allow ignorant close minded bigots to surround me
>>
>>70578124
That's a red flag for mad men.
>>
I'm more sick of hearing "Yeah I think all the candidates are kinda shitty." Or "Yeah I don't really care for politics XDDDDDDDDD" after they opine on something political and get called out.
>>
>>70577132
Absolutely degenerate faм

Thinking begets wisdom. /pol/'s (mostly correct) worldview wouldn't have been born by *not thinking*

I despise Eastern philosophy with a passion because it's empty as a nigger's head and a Jew's heart
>>
File: Stalker2.png (525 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
Stalker2.png
525 KB, 604x453
>>70579708
>that Cryllic м

cники бики м8
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.