[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oldfag here - I guess I wasn't paying attention, but wh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1460278742211.jpg (15 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
1460278742211.jpg
15 KB, 292x219
Oldfag here - I guess I wasn't paying attention, but when did the "We are at war with Islam, we have always been at war with Islam" meme start exactly?

If you know anything at all about 20th century history, or were alive during the 80's and 90's, I'm sure you find it as hilarious as I do

> some education for you youngins https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJTv2nFjMBk
>>
9/11
>>
>>70576013
11 of 9 of course and Cui Bono? Christendumb of course. Albert Pikes WW3. Christendumb vs ragheads, Jews in the middle. The shitshow has been planned for more than a century now, from the ashes world government in Jerusalem.
>>
File: 13790099162cb98b_l.jpg (65 KB, 450x262) Image search: [Google]
13790099162cb98b_l.jpg
65 KB, 450x262
>>70576013
>have always been at war with Islam" meme start exactly?
When new fags took over that don't know about the Zionist thrid column that has hijacked our foreign policy for Israel's benefit.

>>70576264
>9/11
>not israel

http://www.ancreport.com/blog/the-empire-unmasked-on-the-joe-rogan-experience/
>>
File: zWrUktP.gif (760 KB, 283x230) Image search: [Google]
zWrUktP.gif
760 KB, 283x230
>>70576013
Maybe you're just a uneducated faggot
>>
>>70576013

Because the kikes deemed it necessary to get America to fuck the entire Islamic world's shit up for the sake of their holy Jewish sandpit.
>>
>>70576013

Are you retarded? We helped them against the Soviets and then when the Soviets were gone they went back to their usual plan of invading the West.
>>
>>70577413
It's the uneducated faggots spewing 10/15 year old neocon "muh Muslims" rhetoric
>>
>>70576013
>when did the "We are at war with Islam, we have always been at war with Islam" meme start exactly?
AD 732
>>
>Muslims and Jews have been fighting for hundreds of years, anon.
When will this meme stop?
>>
Put very simply.

Islam was a major threat for most of western history. The ottomans.grew incredibly weak during the 19th century, then got btfo'd in the first world war. Then we chopped it up into little unstable bits, but foolishly allowed the Saudis to rule arabia. The Saudi family was always against the ottomans, engaging in a few all out wars. Finally they were on top. When we and the Soviets used muslims as proxies, we feed them everything the Saudis wanted us to (wahhabi salafism). For about 80 years islam wasn't a threat, about the span of a generation. Enough time to forget how much of a threat it was. Now we see caliphate revivalist movements gaining momentum, namely the abu baker al baghdadi kilafa; all over the world. And, well, we threw gasoline on an already ignited fire with our Iraq war.

For the greatest civilization the world has seen, we are incredibly short sighted and retarded
>>
>>70579768
As a side, I think we can fix this, but it will be hard. The West just needs to put its fucking.big boy pants on
>>
>>70577867
Try AD 634.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab%E2%80%93Byzantine_wars
>>
>>70576013
>We are at war with Islam, we have always been at war with Islam
That's referring to humanity as a whole, not the west. Muslims aren't people.
>>
>>70576013

United states has been at war with Islam since its founding

"To the shores of tripoli"

Its in our anthem uneducated nigger

Barbary wars you stupid bitch
>>
>>70579768
Good post
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.