[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's say I was a country trying to fix the refugee crisis;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ss+(2016-04-10+at+03.48.52).jpg (78 KB, 444x790) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-04-10+at+03.48.52).jpg
78 KB, 444x790
Let's say I was a country trying to fix the refugee crisis; here's how I would do it.

I would pull in refugees on a trial basis and after a period of 6 months or so I would check if they had employment. If they didn't have work by then, they wouldn't be able to stay. After that, we'd check in again at the end of the year, to see the impression they've made on non-immigrant people around them. They'd have to submit some number of people they met that year for an interview (3? 10?) and those people would need to honestly describe the immigrant and whether or not they would consider them an upstanding citizen.

Those interviews would be heavily weighted on whether or not the immigrant was allowed to stay; to ensure that they are positive members of society and that they're genuinely good people. You could also balance that out with other contributions to their former country, and potential contributions to yours based on their education and whatnot, for someone who is smart and educated but just not very personable for example.

You would need to ensure as well that the people you interview can not have immigrated in and that any individual can only reference once, to more or less prevent underground groups of immigrated or native people that could serve as references for malicious people. I believe that actually troubled individuals would have somewhat of a hard time building actual relationships if they were only interested in destroying the country. Even ones that aren't; you need only allow the best people to stay.

How is this not ideal?
>>
>>70575752
So you're Marine Le Pen?
>>
>>70575752
Better idea: Pay Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, UAE and Qatar to take them, take none yourself and build wall.
>>
I would just not take them in to begin with
>>
>>70575752
Only problem is the leftists are so cucked they would come up with a way to falsify good interviews for the midshit rapists
>>
>>70576331

never heard of her, but I did a google search and I found

>"On 10 and 11 September 2011, she made her political comeback with the title "the voice of people, the spirit of France" in the convention center of Acropolis in Nice. During her closing speech on 11 September 2011, she tackled the audience about immigration, insecurity, the economic and social situation, reindustrialization and 'strong state'.

>During a demonstration held in front of the Senate on 8 December 2011, she expressed during a speech her "firm and absolute opposition" to the right of foreigners to vote."

so if this is something like what she'd do, i'm honored to hear that.
>>
>>70576570
/thread
>>
>>70576661
This, unfortunately.
>>
There is no refugee crisis. There are only opportunists looking for gibmedat.
>>
>>70576570
/well said

Let the fucking Saudis take in their own kind. Nobody wants vermin in their home.
>>
>>70576661
>>70576767

i figure a couple safeties to that would be that you can only refer for any immigrant one time in your life, that immigrants can not refer for immigrants, and that generally leftists are still reasonable people who won't give positive referrals to violent people, assholes, or people that they suspect of radicalism. and anyone coming into your country would have to know to be on their best behaviour and make good impressions on your locals.

of course, there are always some caveats. I'm certain that there could be some huge underground groups that focus on bringing in illegals, falsifying documents, groups of people who were radicalized locally who are prearranged to be in the location of the immigrant's trial period, but really; that's a HUGE amount of hoops to go through, and would have to operate completely covertly. i don't think the system is flawless, but no system is. it would be a substantial improvement over what we have. it's humanitarian, liberal, and a compromise for people who are opposed to immigration because of quality control. i wouldn't agree with anyone who says "who cares if an immigrant is a violent asshole? they still deserve a good life, take them anyways", and those people can fuck off.
>>
File: 789.png (386 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
789.png
386 KB, 500x397
>>70575752
>deport all the Asians and Africans
>build wall
>only allow European immigration
>>
>>70576718
she wants to send immigrants back home if they are unemployed for longer than 1 year
>>
>>70577808

good, god bless her. we can't afford to have more people being a tax on our countries. we have enough of those natively and it's considered an issue; why tolerate more?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.