[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why doesn't /pol/ like David Duke?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6
File: davidduke.jpg (25 KB, 400x584) Image search: [Google]
davidduke.jpg
25 KB, 400x584
He's the only one that really addresses the Jewish question. He was a House of Rep. member and did better than Yeb! when he ran for president. Duke has been on the front page of almost every paper at least once over the last month because of Trump but I haven't seen a single post about the guy.
>>
>>70575262
He's not white enough.
>>
File: ef5.jpg (17 KB, 359x360) Image search: [Google]
ef5.jpg
17 KB, 359x360
>>70575405
t. Barbosa
>>
File: GeraldoGeraldesSemPavor.jpg (164 KB, 365x500) Image search: [Google]
GeraldoGeraldesSemPavor.jpg
164 KB, 365x500
>>70575709
I am from Cascais. My ancestors ate muslim babies.
>>
>>70575262
We do, shame he was a KKK member though.
>>
>>70575262

Because he's a bitter old man ranting about da joooos all day and tarnishing anyone who gets political success by smearing him in shit.

'Watch this video to learn why the JEWS hate Donald Trump'

Yeah that's helpful David, thanks.
>>
Him and brother Nathaniel are the true patriots fighting the war. Its as if trumpkins forgot about Trump on his knees at AIPAC. They support this cuck
>>
>>70576117
>and tarnishing anyone who gets political success by smearing him in shit.

Yeah this doesn't make sense at all. Shoot up another time Pedro and try again.
>>
>>70575262

He hasn't had enough cosmetic surgery
>>
>>70576117
He's not bitter, really.

>"Da jooos"

>>>>/out/
>>
>>70575262
he had some weird fucking cosmetic surgery and hair transplants
>>
We do. >>70575262

He's pretty much the only figurehead in the white nationalist scene that actually has the courage to come out and name the prime enemy of our people. Everyone else just sidesteps the issue completely or walks on eggshells when confronted with the topic of Jewry. David Duke, on the other hand, comes right out and tells the truth exactly like it is. We could use more people like him.
>>
>>70576462
>>70576337
You guys are more fucked up than the girls who voted for Trudeau. You're writing Duke off because of his hair? wtf.
>>
>>70576411

his worldview is simplistic as fuck.

"It's da joos I tells ya, da jooos"

Yeah because it's not like whites have any blame at all for being selfish and leaving each other to live with "diversity" until it knocks on their door. Nah they've all been brainwashed by le jewz.

Jews are so powerful they made white people (who can do no wrong ever) kill tens of millions of each other in the space of 30 years in two world wars.

TOP KEK.
>>
>>70576639

No, I write him off because he's an obvious charlatan
>>
>>70575262

Because he's too autistic to hide his power level and ends up making anyone he speaks about publicly discredited by proxy.
>>
>>70575262
None of which makes him right. Because he isn't.
>>
Imagine if he held his mouth about the jews until he was elected to the senate or governorship.
>>
>>70576757
He addresses goyim collaborators all the time. Lately he's been using exclusively Jewish sources as well such as the Joel Stine article.
>>
>>70576875
What are you trying to say?
>>
You can be honest or be polite and David Duke is unfailingly honest.

Now that may not be sneaky enough for some here but I personally respect him.

I also like Gilad Atzmon and Israel Shamir, two honorable men of Jewish descent who tell the absolute truth about what world Jewry is up to.
>>
>>70577131

What isn't clear about what I wrote?
>>
>>70577288
All you did was call him an autistic and ramble something about his power level. Just cut out the retard sjw speak and get to the point.

He's too controversial? Is that what you're trying to say?
>>
>>70577038

He uses the same fucking sources every time i see him.

A couple of jews saying something like "we run Hollywood" and he starts jumping up and down "SEE!! SEE??!!!"

Yeah Jews are good at that shit. Sorry. Stanley Kubrick was the best fucking director of all time kek. Let's see David Duke make a movie and now good he does.

Fact is, "goyim collaborators" .. Look, they're are Jews who do bad shit. There are white men who do bad shit. And there are CERTAINLY white women who do bad shit.

It's not a Jewish conspiracy because the majority of the people pushing it are gentile .

"Hurr they're Shabbos goy"

This is childish and holds no water. Entire police forces in England let children get raped because they were fearful of being called "racist". This isn't fault of the jews. It's because white people are cowards and selfish.
>>
>>70575262

He's a racist anti-semitic neonazi white supremacist, i don't understand how isn't he in jail yet? I mean, why is this even allowed?
>>
>>70577388

>power level
>sjw speak

So you just started browsing /pol/ last week?
>>
>>70577406

David Duke would only make a movie if it was autobiographical
>>
>>70577406
Except that nobody has suggested that police departments in the UK are some Jewish controlled conspiracy. He addresses the American banking and media issue of it becoming all but entirely controlled by kikes due to nepotism that they openly admit and are proud of.

Obviously American banking and media doesn't have much effect on the banking and cultural superpower of the world but rest assured that most issues you have with the American state will trace back to its Jewish ruling class.
>>
>>70577488
You talk in circles kid. I was just asking that you quit writing pc/expressive garbage and make your point. He's too controversial and you can't tolerate it after years of brainwarshing? That's all you've been trying to say?
>>
>>70577406
If you look at the source of all of it it's clearly Jewish in nature. Lots of white people are terrible too and some Jews are okay, but Jews overall are massively overrepresented in pushing for diversity as well as socially divisive ideologies like feminism. Massively. And Zionist control over America is clearly true, Jewish domination over Hollywood is clearly true - do you think it's ALL because they are so amazing at making movies? Of course not, it's nepotism plain and simple and you can't call them out or they start crying about the 6 bajillions. Via Hollywood and the American media Jews pretty much control western culture, much to the disadvantage of whites.

Duke is right and you're in denial, probably partial Jewish heritage or something.
>>
>>70577900

I'm sorry but wasn't America founded as a WASP nation with strict open prejudice and racism?

If the Jews managed to conquer even that then how can you give them anything but respect?

And Americans certainly don't seem to be going short on food or entertainment so what exactly is wrong with Jews handling a lot of the money?

And no, Jews don't control all the money like the Milky Bar would have you believe.
>>
>>70576639
I also think he's a bitter creepy pedo...
>>
>>70578508
*Milky Bar kid
>>
>>70577406
lmao get a load of this kike
>>
>>70578106
do you seriously not know what power level means?
>>
>>70577406
It's true he does site that Joel Stein article way too fucking much but it's an undeniable fact that Jews control the media. Jews pushed for hate speech laws in all of our countries.

Also, majority of what comes out of Jewish Hollywood is shit. Kubrick is one of the exceptions.
>>
>>70575262
Because Trump doesn't like him, that's why he originally left the Republican party and switched to Democrat for awhile
>>
>>70575262
because he's fucking useless
>>
>>70578422

Jews have controlled a lot forever. I bet you don't think 1950s movies are "degenerate" etc., you probably get nostalgic watching them as I do. Check the credits. Just as many Jews then as now.

It's liberalism that has fucked things up, and that effects everyone. Im in England and the people I hang out with are incredibly liberal, and they're all gentile by the way.

The English were happy to give away gun rights and their free speech. Is there an inherent English problem just as there is a Jewish one? Food for thought.
>>
i like him and i'm in /pol/

i watch his stuff in youtube, and there's some bad videos, but mostly they're good
>>
>>70575262
because your a Canadian.
>>
Duke is based as fuck and he is one of the few that constantly names the Jew.

Every other supposedly redpilled cuck out there still refuses to name the jew or deny the holocaust.

What the fuck happened to /pol/
>>
>>70579119
I think we're both talking in oversimplifications but overall it seems apparent that 1) Jews usually create/adopt/spread things that are bad for cultural and national unity - this was the case in the early 20th century with communism as it is now. 2) Jewish power in the USA cultural and political establishment is very real.

Dismissing these things as "da jooos" reeks of shilling. That's not to say white people are perfect or haven't created their own situation too (blame the sword and the broken shield), but there is a Jewish element and one which is is reflected in anti-Semitism throughout European history.

The worst Jews all went to America though IMO.
>>
>>70575262
He can't hide his power level for the life of him.
>>
>>70581158
If everyone hides their power level, then there is no power level.
>>
>>70581217
You gotta ease the tip in, you can't just go balls deep with every argument you have. Its not just about logic and fact but about the ART of persuasion.
>>
>>70575262

He's a liar and a thief.

I mean if you're cool with that good for you. I'm not.
>>
>>70576757
how about you da jooo yourself out of here you pretentious imbecile
>>
>>70581324
yeah he's not for normies.

Once youve swallowed the pill you can handle duke and others, and you can conceal and go on the sly to the normies.

Ive messed up before and shown my card, it was obvious. But the thing is for the 2 out of 3 that reject it... the one always comes back asking questions or dropping hints that they know.

The nose has gotten so deep in to culture.
>>
>>70575262
He was a state rep, not a Congressman. He deliberately exploits the confusion.

Also, he's pretty basic-tier. He's doing the sort of stuff Rockwell was doing in the 60s, basically just listing Jews involved in such-and-such. We need to be more sophisticated in our antisemitism.

Also, he just seems like a weird dude.A normal man wouldn't officiate at his ex-wife's wedding to his best friend and then get a shitload of plastic surgery.
>>
>>70582433
How do we be more sophisticated? Please explain.
>>
>>70582638
More "Culture of Critique," less "Protocols." We need to scientifically explain why Jews do the things they do.

Duke is, in fact, still working on an updated version of the Protocols.
>>
>>70575262
He's too stupid to realize his endorsement of something turns most people away from it.
>>
>>70583842

Nah he realises. Just doesn't care.

Me me me.
>>
He's personally flawed and has a pretty strong attention-seeking streak. His need to draw attention to himself as a Trump supporter instead of KEEPING HIS GODDAMNED MOUTH SHUT hurt the God Emperor more than I'd like to admit. It kicked off that week or two of Jewsmedia assasination and agitation.

He's also intellectually sort of a cretin who clearly has a very narrow intellectual experience, and I cringe whenever someone calls him "Doctor".

I will say, however, that he doesn't harp on Jews Killed Muh Jesus and is insightful enough to see how and why the Khazar Theory is horseshit, which is big points in his favor
>>
File: 1429351418458.jpg (117 KB, 499x702) Image search: [Google]
1429351418458.jpg
117 KB, 499x702
>>70576770

jidf
>>
File: le big joo.png (452 KB, 423x465) Image search: [Google]
le big joo.png
452 KB, 423x465
>>70584714
>>
File: dd.png (1 MB, 1069x494) Image search: [Google]
dd.png
1 MB, 1069x494
>>70575262
Wew lad I just finished this 4 hour video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dUgqHsBmJs
Highly recommended.
>>
>>70575262
hes basically a jew
>>
>>70577429
You must be new here
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.