[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nigs: BTFO
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 8984.jpg (20 KB, 450x433) Image search: [Google]
8984.jpg
20 KB, 450x433
http://allafrica.com/stories/201604100286.html?utm_term=%23africa

Island nation Comoros is having a presidential election, bunch of niggers who chimped for french independence in the 70s, looked into a little more and found some hilarious shit

>Agreement was reached with France in 1973 for the Comoros to become independent in 1978. The deputies of Mayotte abstained. Referendums were held on all four of the islands. Three voted for independence by large margins, while Mayotte voted against, and remains under French administration. On 6 July 1975, however, the Comorian parliament passed a unilateral resolution declaring independence. Ahmed Abdallah proclaimed the independence of the Comorian State (État comorien; دولة القمر) and became its first president.

Comoros GDP per capita: $1500
Mayotte GDP per capita: $10891

>fuckin KEK

Have niggers ever taken something back over from white rule or created something on their own that is superior to something white? Serious fuckin question.
>>
>>70574466
Barbados tbqh
>>
>>70574466
A quick google confirms...

Niggers do not have the foresight to create prosperous society.
>>
kings n shit
>>
>>70574568
Barbados was British up until the 60's and has a large white minority.
>>
>>70574466
Egypt. The blacks where enslaved by Egyptians...the original ones, then became the new Egyptians and built pyramids until the jews manipulated them and tricked.whites into taking over
>>
File: lucky man.gif (930 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
lucky man.gif
930 KB, 500x260
>>70574886
good one
>>
>>70574568
The white man set their society up and then there was a mass exodus. I will give credit where it's due, the did not destroy what they were given, rats off to them for being able to not burn it to the ground like their African brothers.
>>
>>70574796
>large white minority
>2.7%
Pick one
Redlegs(White Barbadians) are the poorest ethnic group on the island.
>>
>>70575160
And I'm not being a smartass, honestly props to them. I'm amazed that Africa can burn civilization to the ground soooooo exceedingly well
>>
>>70575160
>The white man set their society up
That's irrelevant due to the context in OP's post
>>
>>70574466
You know what,s worst than niggers? Niggers that are mudslims.
>>
>>70574466
I fucking hate comorians. Don't even start me on them.
Too late here we go. I have a chimp comorian family next door and they have no fucking respect for anything I swear. They slam the door everytime, talk loud on the hallway, kids have no discipline, guess what, that bitch is a single mother and her kids are very poorly educated, they don't even say good morning or good bye. They behave like apes. The thing is they have everything they need here in France seriously. Food at galore, decent appartment, I bet she doesn't even pay shit for it because of all the stupid aids she gets for spawning five kids. Basically everything you complain about black people in the US we got it worst. AND they have the best free healtcare of Europe. Just imagine how good this nasty comorian bitch has it. And on top of that they probably are indoctrinated into hating my country for his colonial past while we offer them literally everyting they would not have in their 10 meters long stupid banana island.
Absolute savage with no self respect is what they are. I hate them.
>>
>>70576195
Somali's..........fuckin REEEEEEEEEEE

>>70576205
>someone knows enough about this country to hate them

I honestly find that unbelievable lol
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.