[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do a redpill my girlfriend slowly? I have already made it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_8271.jpg (89 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8271.jpg
89 KB, 960x960
How do a redpill my girlfriend slowly? I have already made it patriotic. Now I want to take the next step.

>pic related
>>
her*
>>
>>70574271
Facts, sources and more facts and more sources. Don't do it all at once - go slowly.

Use 'appeal to authority' as much as possible. Show government statistics and more. Use news/current events as starters for conversation.
>>
>>70574271
Put it in her butt
>>
File: 1460325920435.png (61 KB, 412x423) Image search: [Google]
1460325920435.png
61 KB, 412x423
>>70574271
Easing the discussion towards this would be valuable.

And by easing I mean take it fucking slow, the indoctrination by liberal media is a minefield.
>>
As you get her closer to climax begin to recite a speak of Hitlers, she will begin to associate pleasure with fascism

post results
>>
>>70574271
Show her this pic.

>>70572208

Every woman is going to picture themselves as the barefoot mother, who has to carry three children while the other rapefugees are thinking about all the gibs me dat and raping they are going to commit. Then she is going to think that in any situation where she is in trouble, Fritz, Hans and Joachim would help her if she is any trouble.
>>
>>70574271
Well you need to wean her off Muslim dick. If you don't she'll probably end up murdered before you can redpill her any further.
>>
>>70574271
>girlfriend
You already lost.
>>
>>70574271
Facts from sources she respects. Pretend like you are both being redpilled at the same time.

A year ago I had to hide my powerlevel around my gf, now we regularly talk about impending holy wars and how idiotic islam is
>>
>>70574271
Say you feel like watching With Open Gates again when she happens to be around. Every day until she likes it.
>>
>>70574271
What does she have on her head.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.