[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Single Motherhood and its long term effects
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1448980607935.gif (883 KB, 384x356) Image search: [Google]
1448980607935.gif
883 KB, 384x356
Now that 70%+ of all black mothers are single mothers what effect will it have on the new generation of black males growing up in single mother house holds?

They don't have a strong father figure to show them how to be male.

I'll predict a significant drop in crime rates from black males aswell as a lot more degenerate behavior like more transgender blacks in the future.

Is it a good thing after all and one way the left stopped the black men ?
>>
>muhammad being obsessed with black people

that's quite creepy and a little gay.

you should fuck off back to your safe space over at reddit, little guy.
>>
>>70573057
Crime rates go up with single motherhood, not down.
>>
>>70573057
I was actually thinking about this earlier.

not an expert on black sociology, but the ghetto niggers probably have older siblings and other male companions as """role models""" if you catch my drift
>>
>>70573057
Now that?

It's been like that since the 70's. There are whole books written about it already. I know you just got access to the internet Mohammed, but you're going to have to work harder to catch up with the times. Maybe commit one less rape each day and use that time to read something other than the Qu'ran.
>>
>>70573383
This
>>
>>70573433
>role models

You mean gangs?
>>
THAT USE THEY KIDS AS MEAL TICKETS
NOT KNOWING THAT THE DISCONNECT FROM THE FATHER
THE NEXT GENERATION WILL BE THE REAL VICTIMS
I CANT FAULT EM REALLY.
>>
File: pls stop.png (113 KB, 247x274) Image search: [Google]
pls stop.png
113 KB, 247x274
>>70573057
There's more single mothers than mothers actually with the father?

There's no way that could possibly be true Juan.
>>
File: SwastiGET.png (7 KB, 669x523) Image search: [Google]
SwastiGET.png
7 KB, 669x523
>>70573433
It's true though. If the piece of shit that shot me from his nuts were ever in my life, I don't think I would have been able to make it out of the hood and the lifestyle alive, nor would I have been capable of seeing anything other than what my "real nigga" role models showed me. I guess it helps that I'm a half breed, but I'm very proud of how far I've come. From gangbanging and drugs to contributing to society. I can only try to enlighten other blacks, but Jesus fuck they're some ignorant closed minded fucks.
>>
>>70573383
How?

Women aren't smart enough to commit crimes
>>
>>70573383
this you idiot
>>
>>70574174
Without a strong father figure the children will go rampant and chimp out a lot faster and easier. Their mother is too busy working to get them food and not actually raising them to be disciplined so they'll be violent niggers as soon as they reach puberty.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.