[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best state in the USA? I'm living in NJ
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: zL8Z57I.jpg (56 KB, 576x765) Image search: [Google]
zL8Z57I.jpg
56 KB, 576x765
What's the best state in the USA? I'm living in NJ now and I hate it here especially since it's pretty anti-gun. I was thinking of moving to northern Texas or Nevada. Good idea?
>>
South is flooded with minorities. I hear the Northeast is the whitest, especially Virginia and Maine.
>>
problem with me is that i hate the cold.
problem with minorities is that they hate the cold, too.
>>
>>70572537
Nevada is kinda okay, it's almost ideal for the NEET lifestyle assuming you have some income independent from state welfare. Just park your trailer out on some parcel for 200$ out inna desert and do your thing.

Idaho, Utah, Montana, ect.

I like NJ if only 90% of the people living there died suddenly, it would be heaven on earth, I feel for you, bro.
>>
>>70572755
I knew the southern parts of those states will be filled with Pablos but the northern parts to be normal.
>>
somewhere in the mid west
everything else is mostly trash
>>
North/Central Florida. Weather is good. No state income tax. Gun friendly.
>>
>>70573117
Live in a small town about a mile long. Asides from the gun restrictions and the high property tax (bergen county, like 30 min from nyc) is the fucking humidity here. I went to west Virginia in 2012 during the summer and it was really nice.
>>
>>70572537
F
R
O
AIDS
O
>>
File: download (20).png (103 KB, 223x323) Image search: [Google]
download (20).png
103 KB, 223x323
>>70574708
>>
>>70572537
Florida or Texas
>>
>>70573466
Jersey fag here. Can confirm the humidity is the pits. I hate being drenched in sweat at 8 oclock in the morning during the summer.
>>
>>70572537

NJ here also.

Property taxes are high to keep the NYC rif-raf out (IE niggers and spics).

Anti-gun is the worst thing about this state. But it's not so bad, actually.

I'd go with New Hampshire or PA if you wanna stay in the NE. I plan to relocate to NH eventually.
>>
Vermont is best unless you hate high taxes and no jobs.
>>
>>70573466
Backwoods NJ is an amazing world, shame the majority of the voting populace is there, brain-dead an corrupt and worthless on that coastal city.

Butt as small as NJ is, it's bizarre how different the cultures are. Nothing worth saving, that other part of the state.
>>
File: 1458349509125.jpg (37 KB, 879x672) Image search: [Google]
1458349509125.jpg
37 KB, 879x672
>>70574916

ze is so good looking
>>
>>70575377
>Backwoods NJ is an amazing world

Fucking this. I love driving through the western and southern parts of the state. It's so different and woodsy compared to the beach towns and affluent neighborhoods and inner city garbage dump that everyone thinks of when they think of Jersey
>>
Arizona
>>
Texan here.

The state is exploding in renovation and gentrification, and many industries are setting up shop.

However, the state is already swimming in illegals. These renovations also attract a lot of libcucks and niggers. My neighborhood was built on farmland about 5 years ago, and already it has around 250 occupied homes, most of them are dindus.

Traffic is also shit. TXDoT rules are barren, any illegal can get a license and shit on the roads. Most roads are still FM, and highways are 2 lane with tons of industrial transports, such as 100 ft wind turbine blades.

Politically, it will be conservative for the next 10 years prob, then go full cuck mode once Cali sinks.
>>
>>70572537
Surprisingly enough, even though Texas has an image of a gun-slinging cowboy that will probably never come off, it still isn't the most gun friendly state. It is very friendly compared to many others, but there are states that do better.

The northern Midwest and West states are very nice. Montana, North/South Dakota, and Wyoming are very nice when it comes to gun laws. Plus there's plenty of land but not enough people around to bitch about it.

The southern states are very nice. The difference in gun laws between Virginia and DC/Maryland is like the difference between California and Arizona. The good Southern States stretches from VA to the north, Florida to the south, and Texas and Oklahoma to the west. Overall, pretty good.

I can't speak for the other regions because I haven't lived in them, but for the most part I can say that anywhere that isn't a city is a good place for guns.

tl;dr If pro-fun, go to AZ, AK, UT, KY, WY. Those states are top-tier pro-gun states. There are other states, Texas included, that are still very nice when it comes to gun laws.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.