[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The wall
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
So to any mexicobros who might be lurking, does the idea of a wall actually bother you? I dont mean the
>make em pay for it
Part, just the idea of us building a wall to control our boarders.
>>
You already have fences, cameras, border patrol across de border.a wall wont change anything, well maybe just the cost of being brought overhere but thats it. Honestly is a waste of time itll end up just like Berlin's
>>
>>70572185
Dont worry my good white man! Those worthless idiots love the idea of building the wall there praticlly begging for it!
>>
>>70572185
Trump'd better build a wall to keep those fat americans out of latinamerica. We don't want your new world order.
>>
We'll just dig us some more tunnels. Actually we already have plans for a whole underground network for both mojados and drug mules. ONE of my compadres is bidding for the hospitality services that will be required down there. We dont care if you build it or not actually
>>
>>70572725
But does it actually make you mad?
>>70573010
This guy for instance, seems genuinely pissed.
>>
>>70572725
Berlin wall only fell because East Germany and West Germany united.
The US doesn't want to annex Mexico and its shitty unprofitable land so the wall will stay up
>>
There a little ammount of us who are educated enough and well academic preppared so, a walk is not a bother. If I want to make my life in another country, I just need a plane ticket.
>>
Not at all.
It's a good deterrent so filthy centracas don't even bother going through mexico and don't leave a trail of shit as they pass.
>>
File: Mexican Presidential Palace.jpg (106 KB, 800x532) Image search: [Google]
Mexican Presidential Palace.jpg
106 KB, 800x532
>>70573442
Julio, we've all seen the kind of construction you spics do without white foreman on the job.

pic related. It's no wonder Vincente Fox is so mad.
>>
>>70572185
Mexican here
illegal too

love trump, love the idea of a wall I'll find a nice gringa soon and get my green card going.

is not even Mexicans jumping the fence is nasty sudamerichangos bringing their shit culture to America and the low tier Mexicans with their narco culture.

if I get deported I'll find a way to comeback legally in the mean time America getting rid of the mentally handicap spics is a good thing.
>>
>>70574118
That's the attitude I'd expect from a good central state Mexican. The guys who already built a wall on their southern border to keep the scum from flooding the parts of Mexico where there are jobs and decent people.
>>
File: 1457251583409.png (506 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1457251583409.png
506 KB, 1280x720
>>70574419
you got to admit that shack looks comfy as fuck

pro tip: that guy actually owns the shack and the plot of land. 99% of Americans will never own shit the government owns you
>>
>>70574520
Can't the world pitch in and build a perimeter wall around all of central and south America for containment purposes?
>>
File: acuna cardboard.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
acuna cardboard.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>70574811
You know damned good and well that no maquiladoras own their cardboard and bullshit shacks.

They just clutter up whatever parts of the mud and desert aren't already covered in Juarez, Matamoras, Acuna, etc.
>>
>>70573950
I am sorry, i dont quite understand what you are trying to get at.
>>
>>70573502
Well can you tell the difference between a legal and an illegal mexican? It doesnt make me mad im just disappointed the country is being divided do you not see that?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.