[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think about normie tier hip megachurches with bands?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
What does /pol/ think about normie tier hip megachurches with bands?
>>
>>70569989
Literally the work of Satan.
>>
File: 1456786893152.jpg (35 KB, 405x727) Image search: [Google]
1456786893152.jpg
35 KB, 405x727
It's the ultimate expression of American spirituality. Vapid, big, consumerist, and degenerated by empty pop culture.

But hey, Pastor Dave needs a new set of wheels.
>>
>>70569989

They are mind control centers that create cucks

Jesus wasn't a stupid bitch, I see no reason to become one myself
>>
>>70569989
first answer senpai
>>
>>70569989
Jewish religions (crosscuckery, jewmadness and pisslam) are pure poison to Whites.

So long as jewish religions live, Whites will continue to die. They are mutually exclusive entities.

“If you worship your enemy, you are defeated.
If you adopt your enemy's religion you are enslaved.
If you breed with your enemy you are destroyed.”
~ Polydoros of Sparta - can't find original source, but an excellent statement nonetheless
>>
>>70570613
kek

>This
>>
>>70570971
If you worship the jew, you already are a stupid bitch.
>>
>>70570447
Protestantism is the work of Satan. All who do not follow the church unbroken from the line of Saint Peter are heretics in the eyes of Christ.
>>
>>70571178
And any White who worships the god of the kikes is no White and needs cast out of his race.
>>
>>70569989
not even the church can escape our capitalism

†bh though, they are how we americans filled the void that atheisism caused in europe, I go to one and most people dont believe in angels that watch you masturbate
>>
>>70571178
>Protestantism is the work of Satan. All who do not follow the church unbroken from the line of Saint Peter are heretics in the eyes of Christ.

Paul was a Satanist.
Peter knew this, that's why he excommunicated him, but Paul took charge anyway.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.