[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whites reject their own?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9
File: web-Breivik-gesture-2016.jpg (97 KB, 1240x930) Image search: [Google]
web-Breivik-gesture-2016.jpg
97 KB, 1240x930
Why do whites reject their own?

>muh he killed children

So do everyone else.

Why is the white man so guilted and shamed for standing for his people?
>>
Muh white guilt
>>
>>70569057
>So do everyone else.

You lost me
>>
>>70569057
>So do everyone else.
???????
>>
File: c9a.png (168 KB, 328x327) Image search: [Google]
c9a.png
168 KB, 328x327
> So do everyone else.
>>
>>70569239

Muslims...niggers...spics...chinks...they kill each other no problem. No one cares.

When a white guy stands up and kills a few liberals the Jew media runs it day and night.
>>
>>70569057
>So do everyone else.

do you have a confession to make, OP ?
>>
>>70569057
norweigan and european politics have taken a hard swing right since anders. the political party he targeted has yet to recover. in a way he succeeded.
>>
>>70569057
>So do everyone else.

He who has never killed children in a massive shooting spree throw the first stone.

Stop judgding!
>>
>>70569057
we are not niggers.
>>
But in all seriousness he's a hero and would be a chieftain or a king in the Viking age.
>>
>>70569479

Read my comment before you reply faggot.
>>
>>70569057
He is a hero.
>>
File: 1441042642444.jpg (125 KB, 422x356) Image search: [Google]
1441042642444.jpg
125 KB, 422x356
>>70569057
>So do everyone else
>>
>>70569974

Muslims literally blow themselves up in town square. Everyone dies. Not just children.

Why is the white man so special?

Jew?
>>
>>70569057
when did Breivik shaved himself?
>>
>>70569057
Daily reminder: Anders Breivik is NOT a friend of Whites. He did what he did to project JEWS.
>>
Liberals are racist and hold whites to standards they don't hold anyone else to
>>
>>70569690
this
>>
>>70570469
>Muslims do it, so it's okay!
Retard
>>
>>70570721

A white guy does it!! So he's racist natzi!!11
>>
>>70569057
Bill Maher called it "the soft bigotry of low expectations" in respect of non-whites.
>>
>>70570861
But he is a nazi
>>
>>70570992

Isis,? BLM etc is any different?

Prove me wrong.

The only difference is you are afraid of the white man standing up.
>>
File: le racist rugby man.jpg (94 KB, 382x302) Image search: [Google]
le racist rugby man.jpg
94 KB, 382x302
He's a freemason that killed a bunch of white kids instead of anyone or anything relevant.
>>
>>70570992
>>70571278
He's not a real nazi and that much is obvious.
>>
>Killed "children"

To the extent you could call people between 14 and 51 children
>>
>>70571278
I never said I agreed with ISIS or BLM. You are the one who said Breivik was justified because Muslims do the same thing all of the time. You know the white race is unsalvagable when they are using Muslims as a positive comparison
>>
>>70571423

And Muslims blow everyone up. Regardless of age

So why is the white !man singled out??.
>>
File: Organ Harvest.png (540 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Organ Harvest.png
540 KB, 720x540
>>70570992

And so fucking what if he was a nazi?

Nazis just want the best for their country, even if that could imply murdering the traitorous liberals who want to sell our assets to the jews and the mudslimes who want to rape and kill us.

Breivik is a damn hero, just as Gadaffi they warned us about the incoming invasion, but no one listened.
>>
File: 1459906268344.png (149 KB, 797x740) Image search: [Google]
1459906268344.png
149 KB, 797x740
Your whole post tells me you're under the age of 17, and you're just trying to be edgy with the "death is a statistic" meme.

I get where you're coming from. Children die everyday. We don't give a fuck about the drowned refugee boy, sure. But the kids he murdered were of his own country - even though you think they were jew-controlled liberals.

The pinko summer camp Breivik shot up - it could've been your kid there, hiding from this maniac.
> b-b-but i wouldnt let my child into a gathering like t-that, strong european va-
Fuck that. They were teenagers. Probably the same age as your sorry ass is right now. Having a good time, trying to find themselves through half-baked, Bernie-tier political ideas. Their young lives were cut short by an insane shitbag who was abused by his equally crazy single mom, so when he grew up he decided that defeating Cultural Marxism could only be achieved by copy-pasting other people's thoughts into an edgy 'manifesto' and shooting up a summer camp full of middle-school-age children who can't shoot back.

Breivik is literally nothing better than your #CoonLivesMatter niggers who are stomping around in your cities - most of /pol/ just find him edgy because we understand his 'motivation'.
>>
>>70570484
When he decided to drop his pro zionist views and see the light of NS
>>
File: 108225664.jpg (116 KB, 521x329) Image search: [Google]
108225664.jpg
116 KB, 521x329
>>70569425
because we are the most dangerous
>>
>>70571821

>Implying that Hungary gets a say in Norwegian politics
>>
>>70571862
Shit that never happened. Anyone that likes Anders is a kikeold.
>>
File: 1412609539867s.jpg (2 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1412609539867s.jpg
2 KB, 125x125
>>70569057
>>
All he did was embolden the left and further demonize and stigmatize nationalist beliefs.

We don't need terrorists like Anders Breivik as the figureheads of our cause.
>>
>>70571986
If you had Magyars in power, your "men" wouldn't be getting raped by illegals.
>>
>>70571986

> Implying I give a fuck about Norwegian politics
>>
>>70572087

Europe was flooded right after he did what he did.

He wasnt wrong .
>>
>>70569057
Scared of losing his future through the court system or liberal character assassination machine, the modern white male resigns himself to apathy, ironically dooming whatever future he had to begin with.
>>
>>70572357
>He wasnt wrong .

His acts helped enable the current situation. Breivik carries as much responsibility as Merkel.
>>
>>70569057
Brainwashing by literal Marxist Jews who infiltrated the government and by extension the education system.

We've been over this before.
>>
>>70572390

You are a traitor/enemy. One of the two.

May you feel the rope burn around your neck you kike fucking nigger the time is soon.
>>
>>70571821
Could he not be talking about abortion?
>>
>>70571821
myb they shouldn't be a buncha dirty commies, then briveik wouldn't have had to kill them
>>
>>70572796
Perhaps I have to spoon feed you retard.

White people are too scared of fighting back because they think they will lose their future through the court system, or by having their social life destroyed via character assassination.

So they sit and watch as their future is taken away from them. Losing the future they could have saved.

By calling me a traitor, are you saying that you're a multicultist or something?
>>
>>70569057
Adding "muh" in front of an argument does not automatically invalidate it, you know.
>>
How was he supposed to know 6 of the 72 were collateral damage while the rest were all tier 3.
>>
>>70571794
I didn't say anything negative about being a nazi, but the person I was replying to assumed people thought Breivik was a nazi because he was a white person who killed children, when in reality people think Breivik is a nazi because he is a nazi.

Anyways, like the Hungarian earlier said, all he did was hurt white nationalism. That's the problem with white nationalists; they don't think long term, they think if they can kill a couple kids they're winning. The reality is Breivik made them into martyrs and only helped the movement he sought to destroy. White nationalists don't succeed because they are simply not smart
>>
>>70573337

You are a traitor. We need soldiers you faggot.
>>
>>70569057
breivik is an irrational nutcase

his "manifesto" is meaningless word salad, the product of a deranged mind.

he was WRONG in every way, and chose to act against the perceived threat by killing white people.

had he gone apeshit and smoked a gang of muzzies and niggers after posting a manifesto about how he was sick of their shit and he was gonna give them a taste of their own crap, i would agree that he is a hero, too bad he is just another schizoid loser.
>>
>>70571794
Brevik was a retard. The only thing he accomplished in killing a bunch of innocent kids was making an assload of martyrs in the name of multiculturalism and accelerating his country's decline. Anyone who holds even remotely the same opinion as him is just written off as crazy now. Fuck him.
>>
>>70574291

He killed liberal indoctrinated white people. They were/are traitors.
>>
>>70574291
>his "manifesto" is meaningless word salad, the product of a deranged mind.

NIGGAH

DID YOU EVEN READ IT?!

>>70574291
>had he gone apeshit and smoked a gang of muzzies and niggers

had he done that, marxist would just import more.

instead he attacked the marxists
>>
>>70574002
Are you literally too stupid to understand what I am saying?

Its a critique of the modern state of the white man.
You see that, take inexplicable offense then go off on your stormfront GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW bullshit.
You need more practice, fed shills are getting lazy and ineffectual. Theres a new breed of white nationalism. It has brains.
>>
>>70574552
So you don't really care about the white race then, you just care about people who think like you?
>>
>>70574668
>Are you literally too stupid to understand what I am saying?
>Its a critique of the modern state of the white man.
>You see that, take inexplicable offense then go off on your stormfront GAS THE KIKES RACEWAR NOW bullshit.
>You need more practice, fed shills are getting lazy and ineffectual. Theres a new breed of white nationalism. It has brains.

just because WN now has a intellectual component these days doesn't mean that we don't need soldiers.
>>
>>70569544
This
>>
>>70574909
>So you don't really care about the white race then, you just care about people who think like you?

its one and the same
>>
>>70574909

Traitors within the white race. They are easy to spot. They defy and guilt their own peers. You are an enemy or traitor it is that simple.
>>
>>70575232
So white people aren't considered 'white' if they don't hold the correct opinions? Sounds white-supremacist levels of retardation, so it makes sense
>>
>>70575390
>So white people aren't considered 'white' if they don't hold the correct opinions? Sounds white-supremacist levels of retardation, so it makes sense

this is a typical liberal/leftist response and strawman accompanied with needless insult.

pay attention everyone, this is a tactic of your enemy
>>
>>70575065
It's as if you can't stomach any sort of criticism or even an objective view of the situation without jumping at shadows.

What I wrote inspired passion in you, which you funneled into rage towards me. Others might see no value or provocation whatsoever. Others might see it and move one step closer to not being scared of action. Stop being a faggot, sticking your head in the sand does nothing.

I dont understand what your problem is, or how you can think I am advocating the fall of the west or white demographics simply because I describe the current situation as unfavorable.
>>
>>70575390

Muslims blow Europeans up regardless of age or nationality.
>>
>>70575733
No one here is defending muslims except you. Why do you keep bringing them up? Do white supremacists think if they act like muslims, they'll be more successful or something??
>>
>>70576058
>we have to be better than them or else we lose.meme

Pacifist faggotry. Violence needs to be met with violence, otherwise its over before it even began.
>>
>>70576256
And THAT is exactly why nobody takes white supremacists seriously. They bitch and moan about how bad and violent muslims and niggers are, and their solution is to act like muslims and niggers
>>
Niggers riot. Muslims blow shit up.

White guy stands up..

OMG RAYSIAST
>>
>>70576442
You dont see white nationalist violence every day.
The point is, white people are so scared of using violence because of the potential repercussions to their livelihood / social life. So apathy is rampant, and there is no real counter against their future being taken from them.

You have already seen expressions of this rage through some of the less stable people around the world. That kid that brought a sword to his school and attacked brown people, roof shooting up a black church etc. These are the unstable canaries in the gold mine that are signifying there is a larger problem happening.

You cant deny the advances nationalist thought has made in the past few years. Its comical that places like these are working as the main force of change, from a grass roots perspective.

Your type of response is why people are becoming radicalised like muslims and niggers in the first place. Suppressing the dialogue to a highly controlled corner of debate causes people to act out in violence.

White people need to stop being scared of violence.
>>
>>70574619
> U dont accept breivik as your lord and savior!
> U never read breivik's 1500 page manifesto
> it is the literal word of god, and is perfect in every way!
> only a fool would doubt brievik's sanity

1500 pages of rambling nonsense written by a nutcase who decided the solution to marxism zionism and mohammedanism was to shoot WHITE KIDS.

yeah, he clearly wasnt crazy.
>>
>>70569057
He's really looking sharp..
>>
I am proud of my heritage. I will gladly stand for it.

The cucks who say otherwise are traitors. Instigators. Terrorists. And enemies of humanity in general. Divisive and parasitic.
>>
>mourn and seek justice for people that would disparage my genetic expression
kek no
>>
>>70569690
Anders Behring... The last of the Vikings.
>>
>>70569425
Because Norway isn't some backwards nigger country and needs to act civilized. Death of 70 children is not a good thing. If you think it is you are beyond autistic
>>
>>70578243

White power. You don't avr a problem with that do you?

Racist?
>>
>>70579010
I only hate Bosnian Muslims, Albanians and Catholics, don't really care for skin color because I see a black person like once a year or so.
>>
>>70569057
Because showing empathy for other races is how whites measure their value by showing their moral superiority. This is completely retarded of course, just look at the shit that's going on in Germany with the immigrants.
>>
>>70579175

White people have a right to preservation just like everyone else. White mother and father.

Do you have a problem with that.

Yes or No ?
>>
>>70569057
If the only thing you got going for you is lower melanin content, you're not fit to be called a human being, you piece of trash.

If you want pride and respect, fucking work for it.
>>
>>70579537
Yes, but through solidarity and unity not through terrorism. Germans hating Anglos hating Slavs is no way to preserve a race.
>>
>>70569057
>Why do whites reject their own?
Good question, why did he shoot 70 whites and slander the entire right-wing in his country?
>>
>>70578243
>death of 70+ tumblr tier SJWs
>not good

The only bad thing Anders did was sparing so many of them.
>>
File: image.jpg (198 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
198 KB, 1920x1080
>>70569057
When he gets out in a few years due to Norways silly no life sentence laws, Comedy Central should do a "Roast of Anders Brevik"
>>
>>70569057
>Why do whites reject their own?

Only Christfags make the muh children argument. The little Jew on a stick that lives in their hearts is threatened by a White who hurt the Jewish agenda so much.
>>
>>70579932

They were traitors. Blacks kill each other all the time unannounced by the media.. What's your point?
>>
>>70579939
I wonder what he'd say when he got his turn
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.