[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do make kids behave in school?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8
File: Chicago middle finger.jpg (59 KB, 550x730) Image search: [Google]
Chicago middle finger.jpg
59 KB, 550x730
How do make kids behave in school?
>>
File: 1455396733459.gif (4 MB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1455396733459.gif
4 MB, 512x384
>>
Don't teach in inner-cities
>>
>>70568846
Slap the fuck out of them
>>
>>70568846
>niggers
you don't
Seriously. They are a fucking cancer that festers in middle-class schools that can infect and destroy the work ethics and morals of other students. They do not give a damn about being taught.
>>
I fucking hated school.
After about 14 years old it just became a holding pen for children who were too young to yet become the next generation of grasping vicious adults.
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 300x300
Step One: Swallow.
>>
>>70570318
>you don't
This. I've been in the army for a scant 8 years, but it never fails: for every squared away white dude I get, there's 4 shitbag blacks. Hispanics/Asians largely just do as they're told, don't stick out, don't lag behind. Usually.

The point being, if 10 weeks of bct drill sergeants plus who knows how many weeks of AIT sergeants can't train SOME good behavior into a black guy, or at least get him to pretend while his superiors are watching, it just isn't possible.
>>
>>70571680
I'm sorry, what?
>>
>>70569122
This so much, look at the time frame of when teachers couldn't beat students anymore
>>
>>70568846
Electrocute them everytime they misbehave eventually their brain will be conditioned to associate not obeying with pain causing them to become obedient.
>>
>>70568846

>male teachers
>fast track the smart ones. "no child left behind" will bored the smart kids. i hated school until grad school because it was so fucking boring.
>no niggers
>>
>>70568846
>better parents
>>
>>70568846
Make schools a no personal technology zone, get rid of the "media centers" and bring back the libraries, and make homework count for more than just 5% of your grade.
>>
>>70572555
Exactly, make homework count for 30% of grade, participation for 20%, and get rid of no child left behind.

Now these retards are held back and step up real quick.
>>
>>70568846
Kill them
>>
>>70571795
He's saying don't have them.
>>
>public school
>or any school with niggers

you already lost
>>
>>70572555
>HW count for more
>retards forget people can just google answers to always get good grades on homework.

The point of homework is to make retards actually try to teach themselves, but ultimately its pointless.
>>
My school has reached it's quota for suspending black people. They can only give them in school detentions now.
>>
Bring back secular education and corporal punishment.

Nothing gets a classroom of kids back in line quicker than the worst one squirming in his seat after a visit to Sister Mary and her martinet.
>>
>>70569122
fpbp
>>
>>70568846
>>70569234
Step the fuck out of them
>>
>>70573033
Well then don't make children go to school, obviously one of the biggest problems in the education system is having to take the time to teach people who don't want to learn in the first place. And homework isn't a good way to go about it, I agree, but it's simply a product of our band-aid solution to our education.
>>
>>70568846

Punish them when they don't behave.

No, not kidding, it's literally the only thing that actually works. Anything else just forces you to stand by and let the bullies do as they please.
>>
File: Messiah.jpg (36 KB, 325x481) Image search: [Google]
Messiah.jpg
36 KB, 325x481
>>70573741

Punishing children doesn't work. It traumatizes them and creates a vicious cycle of violence.
>>
>>70573870
thats a load of horseshit
>>
>>70573586
>kIds
>teach themselves
Only autistic children tutor themselves any normal socially functioning child would rather play with the gang than do any sort of academics at all.
>>
>>70568846
use a voucher system so the kids/parents who dont give a fuck about school will send their kid to wherever

whereas the parents/students who care will be able to pick a public institution no matter how far etc to go to

as it stands now public schools have a monopoly on students and dont give a fuck about them because everyone who lives in a certain region MUST send their kid to the public school that serves that area, they have no choice

give the choice by way of voucher and now public schools have to compete for students and shitty schools will get shitty students/no students because those people wont care but people who care will put their kids in calm academic environments at other public schools

tl;dr public schools have a monopoly on students and if you dont know why monopolys are bad you should pick up a book
>>
>>70572754
>make homework count for more
>make participation count for more
>babying peoples grades by making the easiest shit count for more
How you fix shit kids in schools is making in-class assignments (projects, exams, etc.) count for 100% of the grade. Assign reading to be done at home, and if the kids don't do it, or are intelligent enough to pass the course without bothering then let them do so.
Make a new law allowing children who fail a grade to drop out. They're already a lost cause at that point, so let them go gangbang and sell drugs asap and get them away from intelligent children who actually want to learn.
>>
>>70568846
There is only one failproof way. The best teacher i had was an authoritarian fascist math teacher. I sucked at math and he made sure that everyone made his homework, was two strikes and you're out. He'd make you write menial math stuff for 2-3 hours if you didn't make your homework every second time. That only happens to you once and then you'll make sure you have your work done. After a year of that guy i suddenly no longer sucked at math. Math was the only subject i made homework for and that was because if i didn't i'd be worse off.
>>
>>70573870
What a load of shit, if beating them makes them become sociopaths then it means they were already sociopaths.
>>
>>70571791
Army bro here, can confirm
>>
>>70568846
No beaners or nigs and the society behaves.
>>
>>70568846
simple, if they cant behave, kick them out of the school, but their parents have to travel further to get them to school, once the parents are affected they will soon whip them into good behaviour.
>>
File: segregationwasbad.webm (3 MB, 1920x720) Image search: [Google]
segregationwasbad.webm
3 MB, 1920x720
>>70568846
>>
>>70568846

The jury is back on this.

Pay teachers enough its one of the best paid graduate professions.
Start school at 7.
Short school days.

In short don't treat it as cheap childcare because even stupid kids aren't that stupid.

Leads to best behaved, highest performing children in the world.
Not that anyone wants to hear it of course because of "muh political beliefs".
As if they have any relevance.
>>
>>70575001
Blacks already whip their kids, it works great!
>>
>>70568846
educational Darwinism, lad
>>
>>70575434
Why does that video on the left always cut off there.

What is the whole story behind that? What happened after. Would of been interesting to see the aftermath of that.
>>
File: 1448460362014.jpg (45 KB, 352x240) Image search: [Google]
1448460362014.jpg
45 KB, 352x240
>>70574689
>implying everyone on /pol/ doesn't have some kind of antisocial personality disorder
>>
File: Nun_ruler.jpg (14 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
Nun_ruler.jpg
14 KB, 400x366
>>70568846
nuns. nuns with rulers.
>>
>>70575743
The groid filming it probably stopped in order to chimp out.
>>
>>70574303
This doesn't work
I live in NJ and we were the first state for the rest voucher system. What happens is that parents of these kids think the charter school is better than the public school to get away from the bad element. What happens is the parents of the bad element think their sons are being segregated thus send their kids to the charter school. A better babysitter,they think. And thus, the charter school ends up no better than the public one.
>>
>>70574161
When did I ever say that children should teach themselves
>>
>>70574479
This tbqh
>>
>>70575476
I like this. But don't start school at 7. There are scientific studies about the benefits of a late school start and allowing kids to sleep in.
>>
>>70575989
Thats the whole point of homework to make a child try to teach themselves the lesson discussed in class.
>>
>>70576114
I meant 7 years of age.

The problem with education is its a way society acts out its values.

e.g., chanting in pressure-cooker crammers in East Asia, Americans going all "give me freedom or death" over 'gubbermint' schools etc.

All of this is very interesting but has fuck all to do with how children actually learn. Do what matches that instead.
It shouldn't be that complicated really.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.