[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why cant niggers do math /pol/? I am a math major and have tutored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: TXdgH5g.png (19 KB, 327x367) Image search: [Google]
TXdgH5g.png
19 KB, 327x367
Why cant niggers do math /pol/? I am a math major and have tutored many of niggers. Niggers cannot comprehend it generally. Mexicants can more or less and muzzies can too. So why the fuck cant niggers do it?
>>
>>70568728
(Very) low IQ
>>
Idk, I did pretty well at math in college. But I guess most black people just aren't smart enough for it.
>>
File: orao.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
orao.gif
2 MB, 500x281
Because niggers are primitive gorillas who can't evolve, which means they have a smaller brain.
>>
>>70568728

They aren't good with abstraction. Did you try representing the numbers with Skittles?
>>
I volunteered in an inner city school because my highschool had mandatory 300 hours volunteer to graduate clause.

You had Mexican kids in 9th grade who cant multiply.

Whilst in my highschool you had asian kids doing calc 2 in freshman year.
>>
>>70569112

Yeah, but the tests are racist.
>>
>>70568728
70 IQ on average, and 85 for afro americans who all have some European ancestry.

Notice in Pic how the less nigger they are the better they succeed.
>>
>>70568728
Also this >>70568926

Learn more with https://whitelocust.wordpress.com/morality-and-abstract-thinking-how-africans-may-differ-from-westerners/
>>
>>70568728
Niggers have a very hard time thinking abstractly and about the future. This is why they're highly impulsive and very "in the now."
>>
>>70569112

>volunteering

Why?
>>
>>70568728
One thing they ALWAYS fail to understand is percentages, per capita, and statistics. They'll always retort with some nonsense like "BUT THEY BEEZ MORE WHITE PEOPLE IN AMURICA", and I said "PER CAPITA" fuck nugget.
>>
>>70568926
How the fuck could I represent precalc with skittles, anon?
>>
>>70569655

Son, can you not derive the rainbow? What color are you again?
>>
File: jesus.jpg (38 KB, 338x439) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
38 KB, 338x439
>>70569112
Thats pretty funny.

>tfw born and raised in a great school district with like 2 niggers and a few mexicans
>get 30 college credit hours in high school
>be white
>>
>>70569655
>>70568728
There's nothing that we will tell you that you don't already know about them anon. Stop attention whoring.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 122x92) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 122x92
>>70569848
You are right anon

>muh niggers
>>
Poor parenting which means bad education.

Possibly genetic differences, although nothing that is really going to be across the board of all groups of blacks. People are adaptable, don't ever forget it friends.

No one really knows what the environment to genetic ratio is but it doesn't even matter unless we are going to make designer babies.
>>
>>70569937
I am one, and lived around them for a long time. As you know probably know, spending enough time with nogs is the ultimate redpill.
>>
>>70570050
>Possibly genetic differences, although nothing that is really going to be across the board of all groups of blacks. People are adaptable, don't ever forget it friends.
>No one really knows what the environment to genetic ratio is but it doesn't even matter unless we are going to make designer babies.

lol you clearly haven't researched enough about that. Intelligence is 75 to 80% genetic. Look for Minesota transracial adoption study.
>>
>>70568728
Their abstract thinking abiliies are poor meaning they cant conceived of numbers at all so those math problems they see on the paper they see them as just pictures and not really symbolic imagery at all.
>>
>>70568728
Do the kids know you call them niggers online?
>>
>>70570133
working in a pharmacy in north city in St. Louis ruins the small amount of hope I had. If I could, I'd tear up every prescription of norco, percocet, oxycodone and morphine in their face, and deny anyone from purchasing pseudophedrine.
>>
>>70570050
Its a combination of all of them.
Shitty parenting, incredibly degrading """"culture"""" and genetically lower intelligence
>>
>>70569392
>mandatory 300 hours volunteer
he just told you

I had to do 80 'volunteer hours for my scholarship. I was in the same situation as the other anon and did tutoring. niggers just cant do math, i dont know why, its like their brains are only wired to count bananas
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.