[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please help me \pol\. I don't get it. I assume having a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8
File: trumpet.jpg (38 KB, 600x388) Image search: [Google]
trumpet.jpg
38 KB, 600x388
Please help me \pol\. I don't get it.

I assume having a white male POTUS is important to you judging from all the posts begging for one. So stipulated, why is having a white male POTUS important to you? How would that directly benefit you? How would a POTUS who was either not white or not male be deleterious to you?

This is not logical.
>>
>>70568465

Trump being a white male doesn't really have anything to do with how shitty and cucked the rest of the candidates are.
>>
>>70568465
The only non white male presidental candidate is Hillary and Hillary is a lizard.
/thread
>>
>>70568465
/pol/ doesn't play identity politics. A lot of us would be voting for Carson if he was still running.
>>
>>70568465

>This is not logical.

Listen, every President we've had before was a white male, and we were doing fine, then we put a Kenyan Muslim homosexual in office and things go to shit. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out what went wrong.
>>
Dear OP, the filter you are using to judge the situation is comprised.
The situation is deeper then you understand, until you remove the corrupted filter you are using to judge the situation, and understand the financial backing off all the candidates. And understand the true forces and final outcomes of this election, you cannot fully understand.

You only see a problem as patriarchy.

No one but Hilary can win this presidency and that has been decided from the beginning.
>>
>>70568465

They can be a nigger Jew gypsy for all I care, as long as they're pro-white.
>>
>>70568835
Is Obama in fact ghey?
>>
>i assume having a white male potus is important to you
no you fucking retard, having someone who isn't retarded is important to me
>>
>>70568896

Well, he's married to a man, so...
>>
File: image.jpg (112 KB, 400x543) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
112 KB, 400x543
>>
>>70568844
OK, then unfilter me. I can take it. Does Trump have no owners, no shareholders, no one to whom his activity is beholden? Didn't Ivanka just hatch some jew larvae? I'm just tryna unnastan
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 857x490) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 857x490
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 769x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 769x600
>>70568465
It doesn't matter what anyone thinks. Hillary will be the next president, it was decided years ago.

Our democracy is a meme
>>
>>70568800
Begging your pardon, sir, but \pol\ tells me every time I log on that there is a dire war for White happening right now, even now, very now. Is there a deeper structure?
>>
>>70568465
Ben Carson would have been based tho
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 651x335) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 651x335
>>
>>70569192
We have a general consensus that based negros shall be spared
>>
>>70568835
>what went wrong
George Dubya Bush
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 734x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 734x400
>>
>>70569393
Cheney to be specific
>>
>>70569324
But the guy above said anyone is OK if they are pro-white. What does that mean? Why does white even matter if color or even sex is not determinative for this election? See, this is what I mean. If it does not matter, it doesn't matter, but the subtext is always "it matters, and greatly at that".
>>
>>70568465
>\pol\
>>
>>70568844
Senpai, don't be so quick to commit the error you accuse OP of, even in jest. All we know is that he wants WN trumper arguments. The appearance of le "white male meme" isn't enough on its own to accuse someone of feminism or Jewishness.
>>
>>70568600
>jews
>white
>>
File: image.jpg (148 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148 KB, 600x800
The poor and the underclass are growing. Racial justice and human rights are nonexistent. They have created a repressive society and we are their unwitting accomplices. Their intention to rule rests with the annihilation of consciousness. We have been lulled into a trance. They have made us indifferent to ourselves, to others. We are focused only on our own gain.
>>
File: 1460258369209.jpg (84 KB, 1024x512) Image search: [Google]
1460258369209.jpg
84 KB, 1024x512
>>70569771

It's almost as if you are saying a secret death cult is causing several civil wars all around the globe and the collapse of society. Are you saying they want to make a universal culture for the lower class, and trick them into giving up their free will? Are you saying they use Marxism to create civil wars and colored revolutions? Are you saying this Occult technocratic society is manipulating Zeitgeist of this age? TO create a totalitarian one world order?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZHRgTskEhE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0otOKQAJTc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLqHv0xgOlc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-raiUO0-ww

Bro. That is crazy.

Don't fight them, but we can adapt and serve them.
>>
>>70569184
bingo
>>
>>70570204
>saged
>reported
>blocked
go away lizard shill
>>
>>70569534
The idea is that as a member of the white nations, you are connected personally to what happens in the world vis. human ethnicity. Nonwhite people obviously partake in nationalism and that's their right. You as an individual are welcome to support heathen nations ideologically or as native.

Many people happen to identify as members of largely white nations.
>>
>>70570611
Oh. OK, I'm sure not in principle opposed to a white man POTUS, we've had many in the past, for good and bad. I was just trying to understand the deeper meaning of what I read here, because it can get hard to tell the difference between fun n games BSing and genuine content.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.